BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Yesenia A.
Love love love!!!! My favorite credit card of all time. Great rewards on everything I buy and even better bonus rewards. The first years cash back match is amazing. No one other than discovery does this. Very affordable and amazing card.
Jessica C.
Deltona, FL
I love this card not only do they match your cash back but you have no interest for the first 14 months! Customer service is amazing there are not long hold times, someone picks up very quickly the app makes it super easy to make payments
Neha P.
I love the cash back rewards ! Also, when you log into your account there are always numerous ways to save while shopping or simply getting back. It's fun to see how much you get back and then you can use it on your Amazon purchases! :)
Kate C.
Washington, DC
Love this card! They have good rotating 5% Cashback categories that are relevant to my lifestyle. They always have department stores and Amazon around the holidays which I love, and they also continually offer new cash back deals.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz , CA
Really good credit card!!! I love it!
First year no anual fees, great credit limit, a lot of options of cash back and after one year you receive a math cash back that means you get the same amount of cash back you got in the whole year.
LOVE Discover and their savings accounts and credit cards. the Customer service is awesome and always helpful when working out a problem with me. the Cash back credit card fits my lifestyle perfectly and I've discontinued use of my previous card
Vanessa J.
Anderson, SC
I have one credit card and it is discover! I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ it! I have been a member for 16 years and never went anywhere else. Love the cash back for everything you spend and the customer service I truly have never had one issue with them!
Katelyn P.
Columbus, OH
I love the 5% Cash back bonus programs every quarter and I make sure to sign up for them every time!! They also have amazing discover deals on their website where I can get more rewards, statement credits and discounts at point of sale!!
Katy M.
Moravia, NY
This was my first credit card and I have no regrets. Great cash back and you can use what you earn to buy reduced price gift cards to lots of stores. Awesome tools available on the app for tracking your spending and managing your account.
Whitney D.
We hve he our discover credit card about a year now and we really like it. We get great cash back benefits and additional special offers, which is nice. Plus, my card IS PINK , which is a total plus 💁🏼‍♀️ I would definitely recommend!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?