BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Samantha K.
Samantha K.
La Grange, NC
I love this credit card! I get cash back on all my purchases. They give me my FICO Score for free in every statement and the app is so easy to use.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Definitely one of my go to cards. The cash back option is great. They often have high cash back percentages for certain purchases I'm already making so definitely a great bonus.
Marci H.
Marci H.
Hutto
Discover has the best options for cash-back rewards. We are thrilled with their rotating purchase rewards and incredible customer service. We plan to be Discover users for life.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Pittsford
This is the best credit card by far. I love the cash back feauture. Plus there is all this saving when using ur credit card on food items and gas.
Great credit card to help build credit! Use it to get small things to build credit and always pay back on time! You get cash back which can be used towards your bill! Very nice
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Spring Hill, FL
I've had my discover card for 5 years and I love it! It's really the only credit card I use! I've never had any problems and I love the cash back!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Redlands, CA
I've only used this for a balance transfer. Customer service is fine, no frills and does what is expected of a credit card that sits in my drawer.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Olathe
Customer service is incredible and the app is easy to use. You can make payments right from the app and set up alerts when you hit a certain limit
Aline O.
Aline O.
East Haven, CT
Great credit card, no annual fees, no fees if you make a late payment. It matches your cash back snd after 1 year you get money back. It's awesome
Froilan B.
Froilan B.
Chicago , IL
Great card with potential to earn a big reward in the first year! Great incentive to get onboard, however after first year there are better cards
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?