BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Annie B.
I would give this ten stars if I could. Discover has great customer service. Love the Cashback bonus and quarterly they change the rewards. Also love the discover deals.
veronika s.
This is a great card! Loved the cash back and that you could use it for a gift card instead. Earned money towards my payment or bought a fun gift card to treat myself!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I can honestly say this is by far the BEST credit card I've ever had! For the longest time, capital one was my favorite.. but discover so willingly gave me a credit limit of 7500! And they give u $50 for referring people! On top of that, matching you the whole first year .. thank you discover!!
Angela L.
I love how Discover gives cash back. You can also get giftcards with your rewards. I also like the fact that discover gives you your Fico score on every statement.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
The cash back match credit card is a great card if you are able to pile up good number of reward points. This card matches your reward points and hence doubles them after an year which is a great perk. There is no annual fee which is another huge advantage of this card.
Tyreana J.
Peoria
I don't know to activate it but it looks like a pretty good card I haven't put money on it but they do ask for income and stuff which u shouldn't have to give them
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
It's a great card for someone with low to no credit. It was great for me to help establish my credit score when trying to save for a house. Unfortunately it comes with the cons of high interest rates so I'd recommend paying it off as soon as you use it!
Marlaina T.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great card! I'm constantly getting cashback bonuses. At the end of end of every year, Discover also matches your annual cashback bonus amount. The app is easy to use, and it's easy to set up automatic payments. A major benefit to Discover, is that you have access to your FICO credit score at all times.
ruby s.
Albertville, AL
I dont have a credit card but my mawmaw does and it comes in handy when we need food or anything,but its hard t get approved for things like that so me and my husband couldnt get one but we will try again in the future
Haley H.
My first credit card is discover and I will continue to choose discover! Discover match is great because they match all the cash back that you earn at the end of the year! I think choosing discover is a no brainer.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?