BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sherice N.
Sherice N.
Galveston, TX
I enjoy using my discover card. I've had no problems when contacting customer service. Always people who are willing to help and speak English fluently! Discover has been great to me.
Beca A.
Beca A.
Easy to get it, but I don't know why after a while decrease my credit limit once even that everything was paid on time and my credit score was high.
Susy A.
Susy A.
Amazing offers to start off with a Credit Card! Zero percent APR for 12 months is an amazing offer and Cash back bonuses are pretty easy to achieve!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fresno, CA
Great card! Easy to use app, and great benefits. They also are consistent when updating and reporting to credit agencies. Friendly customer service!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Austell
I love Discover! It is so nice to call and get a actual person on the phone! I love that you can monitor your credit score too!
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
DEERFIELD, NY
Love this credit card! The rewards are great and I used it regularly then pay off the balance immediately. No interest charges and I get cash back.
Clara L.
Clara L.
Rockville, MD
Discover is the best credit card ever! It really helps me when I need it the most. They don't have a monthly charge so that is very helpful. Plus you can choose the color you want
Randa W.
Randa W.
Haven't had any problems so far. Nice to have for emergencies. Love all the benefits it come with like 5% cash back and the bonus cash back offers.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a great credit card with good rewards. Only downside is the amount of businesses and companies who doesn't accept discover cards for payments.
Nikida H.
Nikida H.
Albertville, AL
I do believe this is the best card for cashback. Also, when you first sign up you 12 month 0% interest which is great. Also, great customer service
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?