BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Melissa S.
Reno, NV
I actually have the Doscover It Miles card. The card I have has a nice rewards program and I easily rack up points. My only con that I can mention is that not all places take Discover.
Sherice N.
Galveston, TX
I enjoy using my discover card. I've had no problems when contacting customer service. Always people who are willing to help and speak English fluently! Discover has been great to me.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I just got this I'm not sure how I feel about it yet I did not transfer my balance and maybe I should have. But I have seen so many commercials and that's what sold me on getting this card my reading was not real good kind of in the middle age I don't love it but I don't hate it and I don't have enough I'm using it to give you a truly honest with you on the card
Clara L.
Rockville, MD
Discover is the best credit card ever! It really helps me when I need it the most. They don't have a monthly charge so that is very helpful. Plus you can choose the color you want
Marci H.
Hutto
Discover has the best options for cash-back rewards. We are thrilled with their rotating purchase rewards and incredible customer service. We plan to be Discover users for life.
Lauren B.
Definitely one of my go to cards. The cash back option is great. They often have high cash back percentages for certain purchases I'm already making so definitely a great bonus.
Great credit card to help build credit! Use it to get small things to build credit and always pay back on time! You get cash back which can be used towards your bill! Very nice
Casey B.
I am building credit, other cards turned me down but this one didn't, I don't think that you should be punished for making it to 27 debt free :)
brit s.
Portland, OR
It is not my current card but I have used it in the past. I didn't have any issues during my uses with it. They honor the cash back which makes using a credit card worth it!
Arryian G.
I haven't had the car long but I like that I can earn cash back on things I do often such as get gas and eat at restaurants
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?