BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Katlyn H.
Of all of the possible credit cards I could have chose, I decided on the Discover It card! It has no annual fee, and you can earn cash back. Not to mention it is interest free for your first 14 months!!
Skylar S.
This is a good credit card. They don't charge me high interest and it is accessible. The people who work for the company are great too. They will answer any questions you have. My limit is high al well.
Taylor J.
Charlotte
I LOVE discover. Their customer service, availability, their willingness to provide to new card holders and benefits for them like no APR for the first year. No fees and cash back rewards are my favorite
Shelly G.
Omaha, NE
I love his card. I have earned so many rewards for using this card and paying off my balance each month. If you're looking for a credit card that you get amazing rewards from this is the one to go with.
Kristin M.
I love Discover and their customer service! Their convenient app allows you to look at your purchases, it sends you real time alerts on purchases, and I like that I get cask back on alp of my purchases!
Madison B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my current credit card & I love it. It's my first credit card & i am having a great time learning about it. It has great benefits & not too bad of fees. Would recommend to others highly! Awesome
Magda R.
W Valley City, UT
My best friend on days that the check hadn't come in but feel like a little shopping will make the day better. I love that when I use it I get cash back and at the end of the year they match that too!
Alissa C.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
My first credit card ever! First off I was able to get the card in pink! You have no idea how many compliments I get everytime I swipe it! The app is super easy to keep track of what you spend! A great first credit card for anyone! Also did I mention 14 months interest free!?
maria f.
517 fairmount ave philadelphia
I love it! I get cash back ll the time and I can pay my credit card with that. I can use it almost everywhere! It's not super expensive and I just love it, all my friends are getting it. Really good!!!
Vitoria L.
Miramar, FL
Great service. No complaints. After 1 year it matched my miles! I was able to go on a great vacation to Germany with my bf.... we had great fun! Awesome student card! Good for adults who want to travel
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?