BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Rachel R.
Woodbridge, VA
I love discover's customer service, probably my favorite part about them! I have two credit cards and a savings account with them now and have convinced several family members to get discover cards as well!
Haley S.
Slaton
love using my card & love receiving cash back bonuses on it every month! i can use the card for gas and groceries, and get money back on it. this was my first credit card & i recommend it to anyone who asks!
Autumn H.
I love my Discover card it was my second credit card I got on my own my first one with my credit union so this is my first one actually without being a big baby and being an adult and get i'm on my own I love my card
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I I like this card, but even with making sure I pay my bill on time every month. They still don't increase my credit line which is unusual compared to my other cards. I don't think I would recommend this card.
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
Honestly my first credit card I received and it's good. I usually used it for gas or little purchases. And there is no pros or cons. It helps you a lot to build your credit and yes I recommend it to others.
Jessica M.
Great credit card.  I was approved instantly online with my code.  The card came in within a week and credit card information was available with limit that day.  I was approved for low interest rate and 14 months 0% apr on purchases.  Definitely recommend to other.
Ashley M.
New Bern, NC
I like the rotating areas that I can get 5% cash back on. Discover does have great customer service. You are actually able to change the program of the credit card you are on without opening a new account
Petra M.
Ruskin, FL
I really appreciate the discover it card. I have had the credit card for a little over a year now and they matched my cash back. I used the card for just about everything to maximize cash back. I earned over $300 in cash back after they matched it! Very impressed! Highly recommend!
Brianna W.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this card! I am a first timer in the credit card world and Discover does an awesome job about explaining credit and how it all works. Plus, this card has tons of cool perks and cashback opportunities.
Julie D.
New York
The only credit card that gave me a chance when I started building my credit back up. The app is easy to use, their website really comprehensive. And they do Amazon as their extra cash back sponsor daily!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?