BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kelly B.
Knoxville, TN
Only used it once and used it on PayPal to pay for a deposit on a puppy so I didn't give any cash back for the purchase but the interest is good for the first 6 months
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
The best credit card ever. No taxes, no fees, cash Back, high limits and it's accepted everywhere. I've been using it for almost a year and I've never had any problems.
Savannah S.
Blythe, CA
Credit cards and easy and convenient when you're in a pinch. They can be scary though. Use them responsibly and you're good to go! Love that this card matches cash back
Gabby D.
Brownsville, TX
These are great as gift cards! They're easy to use, nothing complicated about it. You never really use a pin which could be a good thing if you don't tend to remember!
Davylyn S.
Pinetop-Lakeside
We used our rewards to make improvements to our home and the quarterlies saved us a lot of money on our flooring. Cashback is great and customer service is good too. A*
Haley M.
Rudyard, MI
Great card, but was not pink as expected. I love the 2% cash back on gas purchases and restaurants, which is where i do most of my spending. The no interest for the first year is great! Would highly recommend for students.
Alleta E.
King, NC
One of my go to credit cards... enjoy being able to pay my bill via the app and the 5% cash back that is offered at different retailers and gas stations every month.
H S.
I wish Discover was readily accepted by all institutions, but discover has been wonderful so far. Great, low maintenance credit card that builds up your credit score.
Gina B.
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
Discover is my favorite card to use! They have tons of cash match/back deals and no interest for first year! The app also has discounts for high end brands if you shop with your card. I just wish more places in my area took discover.
Calista W.
This is very useful. It is great because you get cash back on most all purchases. It is great since you have to buy stuff already but now you are getting paid for it.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?