BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Marie W.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Good, started me out on a lower credit limit. Don't want to go over 20% and am making my monthly payments ahead of time and 2% over the minimum amount.
McKenzi B.
McKenzi B.
Princeton, WV
For the first year, it was interest free (score!) I love getting cash back too! The places that you can get cash back too are actual places you'd use.
Anya O.
Anya O.
So far so good with this one. I've only had it for a few days but I really like the flashback perks the card offers. Looking forward to using it more.
Janellea M.
Janellea M.
It is a useful credit card to have. Works like any other credit card I have ever used. I think that I have had a discover card for more than 10 years.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Reno, NV
I actually have the Doscover It Miles card. The card I have has a nice rewards program and I easily rack up points. My only con that I can mention is that not all places take Discover.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
I like how they always notify me if I'm low on credit and when my payment is due. I can always check my credit score on the app. Plus when I ever pay off my debt I get a Starbucks card
Ayla R.
Ayla R.
Albany
The card is okay. I feel like I don't earn as much cash back as what I spend, but I don't really keep that close of an we on that aspect of the card.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love this card it matches your cash back at the end of the year. You can earn cash back easily through everyday purchases that I would make anyway.
Cherokee m.
Cherokee m.
tulsa ok
Easy to use, easy to make payment, good interest rates and apr ! Ultimately all around decent card however the cash back only relates to restaurants.
Sherice N.
Sherice N.
Galveston, TX
I enjoy using my discover card. I've had no problems when contacting customer service. Always people who are willing to help and speak English fluently! Discover has been great to me.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?