BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV
Great card, I have saved so much money using this card! I used it to all my Christmas shopping online and ended up getting a JBL flip 3 for free by just using my cash back rewards!
Hannah L.
N Middletown, NJ
Very easy to use and get accepted for. It is accepted most places in the US and has no usage fees or anything. The biggest problem is that while it advertises that it has no foreign transaction fees it is accepted almost nowhere outside of the US.
Mandeline K.
Latrobe, PA
This card is great! I love that it’s interest free for the first 14 months! My husband and I used the card to transfer over a large balance we had on another card. We were able to pay it off in less than 14 months with out any interest charges!
John B.
Mishawaka, IN
Great card that offers great reward incentives. This card is very affordable and is brought to you by a very reputable company. No cons with this card so far, I'm so glad I got approved for this card and I will recommend to all my friends.
Jenny E.
I've had my discover it card since I first started college and used it to buy my textbooks and supplies. They're cash back redemption options are awesome. I also changed my card design to my favorite hockey team for my husband. I love this card.
Mandi S.
Love Discover card that allows you to keep good track of your credit score each month with every statement. It makes it super convenient to keep track of your credit. I enjoy the cashback option as well because it makes my spent money work for me
Alex R.
In my opinion this is a good credit card. If you pay well and on time they give you credit line increases. Also they give you lots of incentives like rewards when you use your card for gas, at a department store, at restaurants etc and you can get those rewards applied as a statement credit or sent to your bank. Overall i would recommend.
Canija W.
Atlanta, GA
I love the rotating categories to earn 5% cashback. The card design is so unique and eye-catching! The customer service is impeccable and the introductory 0% APR, 0% Balance Transfer, and no annual fees make this card one of the best available.
Brittany C.
Las vegas, NV
I just received this card so I have not used it yet, however I have heard nothing but great things about Discover.My interest is high-ish, but this is my first card post bankruptcy. The cash back rewards are awesome! I would recommend this card to everyone!
Huei Chin N.
Brooklyn, NY
Good credit card company. Easy to use interface on website and app. No fees. Get money back through spending. Only con is not every restaurant accepts it, especially the smaller more family-owned restaurants. But can be used at large retailers.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?