BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jessica O.
I love the Discover It credit card. They are willing to work with your payments as well as offered a 0% interest rate for the first year we originally had the card. Definitely recommend to someone who is looking for awesome perks!
Storm A.
Cleveland, TN
Discover is a great first credit card. It got me going strong in the credit world. About to receive my cash back match and I am beyond excited! Deals are always changing.
Amanda E.
Gaithersburg, MD
Loved this card, never had any issues with it. I love that it comes with a free FICO score every month, it's a great tool to be able to keep track of my financial health.
Selena M.
Antelope, CA
I absolutely love my discover credit card, because I get rewards on basically every purchase. The rewards also come through very quickly so I just redeem them for cash so I do not have to keep paying off my credit card so much.
Emma A.
Bullhead City
I love using my discover card I love how I can use my cash back as payments as well so it always helps when I'm short in a payment or if I want to add more to my payments
Stephanie C.
Love that you can choose the color of your card. The mobile app is super easy to use and navigate. They match your cash back which is great and have monthly deals you get extra cash back on. I highly recommend this credit card
Sah k.
Spring Valley, NY
I love discover. It is the best credit card company . Cashback is always amazing. And they have your back in any situation. Been a proud member for over 2 years already.
Jamie C.
Great card. Tons of cash back reward options. Love how there are different purchases every few months that are 5% cash back. Also I've had great balance transfer offers.
Alleta E.
King, NC
One of my go to credit cards... enjoy being able to pay my bill via the app and the 5% cash back that is offered at different retailers and gas stations every month.
Kelly B.
Knoxville, TN
Only used it once and used it on PayPal to pay for a deposit on a puppy so I didn't give any cash back for the purchase but the interest is good for the first 6 months
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?