BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Melissa A.
Edmond, OK
Still love the Discovery card because it offers such great perks. You just can't beat cash back. It's definitely a good card to have in your wallet and one you won't be disappointed for signing up for.
Emilee R.
Knoxville, TN
I like this credit card. I was easily approved when I was 19 and still use now that I'm 23. It was my first credit card and the only reason for not having 5 stars is because they increased my limit without asking.
Emma B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like that this credit card gives 5% cash back on some things every few months. It's easy to pay the bill online. Some places don't accept Discover, so it's handy to carry other credit cards as well.
Christy H.
Arlington, TX
Great card! Interest is a little high, but aren't all credit cards? Keep up with payments and get the fico credit score one, so you'll always know where you stand
Victoria E.
I LOVE my Discover It card! I earn roughly $500 a year in free money - buying things I would be buying anyway. Could the cashback amount be higher? Sure. But, this card doesn't charge an annual fee.
Chloe S.
I love Discover! Customer service is top notch, easy online platform and app. Great cash backs for everyday and different deals every month.
I had low to average credit and got accepted. Must have!
Lizbeth R.
Barboursville
Awesome! Love this card. Easy to make monthly payment. Always have it on hand. Super excited about cash back.
Hate there's a rate you have to pay after serval months. But over all a great decision.
Taliah R.
ATLANTA
The interest rate lured my in, and the customer service and offerings keep me there! The app is easy to use and navigate, and I trust the integrity, stability, and knowledge of the company.
This is a great card with great rewards and discounts. I have used my card for balance transfer with no pay and no interest. There is always a promotion for different store and online products.
Stacy W.
Newell, WV
I absolutely love this card and all the bonus points you can earn. Plus they had a deal 14 months interest free. Going through a rough time and it's very nice having this to help get through!!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?