BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
I love this card. There are so many colors to choose from and the cash back rewards are amazing. I also love the cash back match promotion because you are essentially doubling your FREE money!
Stephanie P.
I love this credit card! High limits and cash back! gives me discounts with other websites also if i use the card! Down side is that not everyone accepts discover but still a wonderful tool fro students to start their credit line! I definenlty recommend this card!
Katie S.
Woodbury, NJ
Love my discover card! One time I bought a shed at Home Depot, I know, I know totally unlike me! Well I got a phone call a few minutes later to verify that I made the purchase. Excellent customer service.
Blanquita D.
Laredo
I love my new credit card. Customer service excellent and I could manage everything with the app they have. Everything is supper single and not difficult to use. 5% cash back in my product s
Manoela D.
Somerville, MA
I don't have much to say because I don't receive the card yet. That's all that I can talk about. The apply is easy to do and you can do all the stuffs online. They have a good support online.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
One of the best cards our family has ever used. The rewards program is amazing we love being able To redeem it for thing that we actually use. We also love the FICO score that we can look at.
Christy C.
This card is great because discover is accepted everywhere and has a low interest rate. If you use your card you also build rewards the company matches and pays back to you. It is wonderful.
Evelyn M.
Gonzales, LA
I never had a credit card until I applied for this one. And I love it. Every 3 months, the places change where you get 5% cash back. The app for the card is very easy to use. Recommend 10/10.
Naomi S.
The cashback bonuses are great. They change periodically as well so I sometimes have to wait for rewards that I can take advantage but overall I take advantage of the rewards when they are useful to my daily life. Wish they had more international service though.
Kimberllin M.
I love the idea of the cash back, but I didn't got mine yet, they still have time to do it as it says I'm the contract, but it's taking so long. Another con is the credit limit, its so low.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?