BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kista V.
The customer service was top notch when my wallet was stolen. They were so helpful and even communicated with the police to help track the spending of the thieves.
Hannah B.
Manchester, NH
This was my first credit card and I love how easy it is. And their cashback match is AMAZING, be patient and wait for them to match it and it's so worth it.
Hannah C.
My very first credit card and not a bad decision. Discover is easy to work with and if you have any issues there is always a real person to talk to. The cash back is nice, when you're able to pay off your balance.
Jen W.
Plainfield
I really like this card. They have a nice deal going on, that whatever cash back you earn your first year, they will double the amount on your 1 year anniversary!
Melissa S.
So far so good. The rewards look promising. Almost all retailers except this card which is great! I haven't had this. Add long enough to give it a solid review l
Kelly W.
Pittsburgh, PA
No annual fee, easy bill pay. There are always extra offers on the cash back rewards and always chances to earn more cash back at certain retailers as you spend.
Ashlyn P.
Best credit card ever, when it's accepted. $0 annual fees, great cash rewards, bonus rewards rotating quarterly, and a monthly credit score report! Love this card!
Brandy S.
Fort Irwin, CA
Good credit card with good rewards. I enjoyed the first 18 months of no interest financing. I'll continue to use this credit card for emergencies. One of the best cards with perks that I've used so far.
Lynne B.
Saratoga Springs
I absolutely love my Discover It card. It makes back different types of stores/products. Back in February, it matched all the cash back from the previous year! The company is extremely easy to work with.
Ashley G.
Thanks to discover for being the one credit card company to give me the opportunity to build my credit. They were the only ones to accept me having no credit, and thanks to them and the reasonable credit line they provided me with I was able to build my credit. I've recommended them to all my friends. They're customer service is great and their app is so convenient to use. Thank you discover! And the cash back on purchases is a plus!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?