BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Rey B.
Rey B.
Littleton, MA
My credit score was not very good but Discover gave me a higher credit limit than I could find anywhere else, at a lower rate (plus 0% APR the first year)
Simone V.
Simone V.
Brisbane, CA
I love my credit card and helps a lot. I already did 1 year with it then my cash back just stopped I didn't like it. But helps and is easy to get approved
Taliah R.
Taliah R.
ATLANTA
The interest rate lured my in, and the customer service and offerings keep me there! The app is easy to use and navigate, and I trust the integrity, stability, and knowledge of the company.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Arlington, TX
Great card! Interest is a little high, but aren't all credit cards? Keep up with payments and get the fico credit score one, so you'll always know where you stand
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
One of my favs! The cash back match was awesome and Discover is such a great bank. I only use less now bcuz of new card that gives me 2% back instead of 1%.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Port Saint Joe, FL
This is a great card with a great company! They are alway willing to help you if you have any questions. Love the cash back bonuses!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Bryant, AR
It is a decent card. I used it for balance transfer for 0% for twelve months. It was great until I used it and maxed it out. But I will have it paid off in three months. Like no annual fee too.
This is a great card with great rewards and discounts. I have used my card for balance transfer with no pay and no interest. There is always a promotion for different store and online products.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Newell, WV
I absolutely love this card and all the bonus points you can earn. Plus they had a deal 14 months interest free. Going through a rough time and it's very nice having this to help get through!!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Hornell, NY
No annual fee...cash back when it's being used, Fico credit score. Any issues I've ever had have been resolved by talking to a real life person. Would definitely recommend this card to everyone
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?