BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City , OK
I was hesitant to get a credit card, but I have loved working with Discover. They are extremely responsive and helpful, and they treat their customers well!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
I LOVE my Discover It card! I earn roughly $500 a year in free money - buying things I would be buying anyway. Could the cashback amount be higher? Sure. But, this card doesn't charge an annual fee.
Janette Z.
Janette Z.
Milwaukee
Easy to use, accepted everywhere and low interest rate... What else can I say? I would never complain about cash back in about EVERYTHING I buy hahaha. 💸💸💸
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
The rates are a little high but they gave me a great start out limit and let me increase it in no time! This is an amazing card if you want to build credit
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
Received quickly, great customer service, great 5% cash back promotions! In addition, the ability to add cash back credit to any bill is really convenient.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Shady Shores, TX
No annual fees and fairly easy to get approved if you're new to building credit. Amazing customer service, very easy to understand and so helpful and nice!
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Barboursville
Awesome! Love this card. Easy to make monthly payment. Always have it on hand. Super excited about cash back.
Hate there's a rate you have to pay after serval months. But over all a great decision.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I love Discover! Customer service is top notch, easy online platform and app. Great cash backs for everyday and different deals every month.
I had low to average credit and got accepted. Must have!
Alex U.
Alex U.
I only signed up a month ago, but I love my card so far. The app is super easy to use and keep track of my expenses. And the cash back feature is awesome.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Great credit card. I love the cash back and the bonus categories each month. The ease of the app to make payments and check my account balance is awesome.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?