BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Martina D.
Boyce, LA
I've had it for awhile, so far I like the cash back match and the fact that I get the chance to get 5% back on certain categories. Down fall is that other than for the 5% it's not all that great. Rarely use mine unless for a 5% category
Brandie K.
I recently canceled my card, not because anything they did, I just didn't use it. I never had a problem with their customer service, very friendly and eager to help. I made my payments on time and my credit limit increased a lot!
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
This credit card has helped increase my score by almost 100 points in less than a year! I also received my security deposit back within about 6 months of consistent payments.
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Great card with good benefits. They run promotions for cash back which are generous. Customer service is decent, never had an issue. Using the app for managing the account is a plus too. Overall good card that comes highly recommended.
Melissa F.
No complaints from me except the interest rate. haha. I do love Discover and haven't ever ran into an issue with them. Definitely get a card through them! Always have good deals going.
Amber C.
I have had this credit card for about a year now and I love it, you do get cash back and its great besides that you get other benefits as well, like certain percentages off at certain stores.
Jess M.
Hoboken
I love the cash back match! I make money while spending money. I've had a few disputes and issues but discover has completely helped me and their customer service is amazing.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love my credit card. Great response on customer service and I get 5% cash back bonuses. I've never had a problem and interest is not high at all. Great for just starting out!
Angela C.
Hallsville
Love my Discover match it works great for my lifestyle and is more convenient with super easy online access and amazing app. Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Alexandria C.
Columbus, OH
Listen, I'm extremely biased when it comes to Discover cards. I worked there for 5 years people. They're kind of the shit. Their rewards are second to none, they have amazing customer service, and working there was pretty amazing as well. I can't really complain about anything except their collections department. I forgot to make a payment, it was like 15 days late, they called me like 12 times a day. But they do their own collections, and they are a rich company. They didn't get there by having terrible collections. Just saying.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?