BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Julie D.
New York
The only credit card that gave me a chance when I started building my credit back up. The app is easy to use, their website really comprehensive. And they do Amazon as their extra cash back sponsor daily!
courtney s.
Bowling Green, OH
Just got it but I love it, easy to use and most stores accept it, it is affordable considering I am a student, nothing more I could say as it is a good credit card to have l, I would recomend it to others
Joshua W.
Rochester, IN
Great card. I really enjoy the cash back match. I got the card with a lower interest than some of my other cards. I really enjoy the no interest for 18 months it really helps when making bigger purchases.
Helen P.
Bondsville, MA
I love my card, when I discover I'm short on cash I use my discover card. It's great and I love the cash back bonuses. One of the better credit cards out there. I would recommend it out of all the others.
Rigo P.
Great credit card! The cash back on every purchase! They match dollar for dollar. Cash back never expires which is awesome!! I recommend downloading the app!! You get to see your FICO score and keep track of it. One thing I use a lot of is the balance transfers! O% for 12 months!!
Katlyn H.
Of all of the possible credit cards I could have chose, I decided on the Discover It card! It has no annual fee, and you can earn cash back. Not to mention it is interest free for your first 14 months!!
Jericha H.
I got mine purple!! This is my first credit card and the app has made it easy to navigate what can be a very scary and dangerous world! I love that things are clear and it is great for international use
Rebecca T.
This is a great credit card because it matches your cash back at the end of the year. I used it and was able to use the cash back to pay off my balance. Plus you get to change the design of your card :)
Malorie M.
Supply, NC
The cash back is truly a food benefit! Have been a discover customer for over 5 years and their customer service is unmatched in the credit card world! Would recommend any of discovers products to anyone
Shelly G.
Omaha, NE
I love his card. I have earned so many rewards for using this card and paying off my balance each month. If you're looking for a credit card that you get amazing rewards from this is the one to go with.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?