BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jeanelle J.
Jeanelle J.
Dollar Shave club has the best razors I know they are advertised for men but these get my legs extremely smooth. There just perfect for the fuzz on my legs.
Diana L.
Diana L.
In college I got an old navy credit card and the interest was high, so I got a credit balance transfer & so far have nothing bad to say about discover card.
Carl R.
Carl R.
Mount Prospect
Ive had this card for about 5 years and I recently paid it off. The rewards are good and this catd lets you go $600 over your limit before they cut you off.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
This is a pretty reliable credit card. I'm happy with my usual age and protection so far. A plus side to this card is the free FICO credit score every month
Sam S.
Sam S.
I love to use the cash back bonuses for my payments! Such a great idea. I also had to call and request my interest rate go down and they did it no problem..
jyoti k.
jyoti k.
I can use it anywhere and I like the point system which I can use to get either gift cards or use it to pay my bill. It is easy to contact customer service.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Love earning cash back on every purchase! Discover is a great company and will do anything they need to if there are any problems with your card or account!
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City , OK
I was hesitant to get a credit card, but I have loved working with Discover. They are extremely responsive and helpful, and they treat their customers well!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like that this credit card gives 5% cash back on some things every few months. It's easy to pay the bill online. Some places don't accept Discover, so it's handy to carry other credit cards as well.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Edmond, OK
Still love the Discovery card because it offers such great perks. You just can't beat cash back. It's definitely a good card to have in your wallet and one you won't be disappointed for signing up for.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?