BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
I can't complain about discover, it's a credit card.. I love it I love the price matching and I love when they have the 0% interest transfers. I've had the card a little over 3 years and try to use it when they have the special cash backs at certain stores.
Camille B.
I have used this credit card for about 8 months now and I absolutely love it. It's easy to use and no added fees. They match your cash back which is a great bonus. Great customer service!
Tara L.
I like this credit card but I don't like how you have to wait for the cash back to come back once a month. It's handy that it's 0% for one year too which helps not having any interest. I recommend this card to those who spend and need time to pay their debt off
Rachel M.
I really like my discover card.  The website is very easy to use, and it is pretty easy to earn cash back, which I personally always apply to my credit card balance. You also get free credit score reports, which is great to track.  I would recommend this product!
Hannah S.
Statesboro, GA
Discover IT card was my first credit card when I entered college, and now out of the two I use, it is still my favorite. The interest is low and the services are awesome and relevant to me. I would recommend this card to young people building their credit!
Erica R.
I was nervous about applying for a credit card at first but choosing discover it was the beat desicion. The website was easy to use and straightforward. Customer service was quick to help answer any questions i had. Cash back incentives is also a nice perk
Swetha M.
Newark, DE
My first credit card. so there is always emotional connect. discover gave me unsecured credit card with zero credit history. there are lots of deals and i like 5% rotating cash back categories and cash back match at end of first year. i already referred 4 people and got 200$. Love you discover.
Victoria A.
Arvada, CO
Have had this credit card for a little over a year and great card. They do a match on cash back and they have different 5% cash back categories each quarter. The app is very simple, straightforward, and easy to use. Customer service is friendly, helpful, and great too.
Kay V.
San Diego, CA
discover takes care your needs. their customer service always exceeds my expectations. all their products and offers are so good. I will be a lifelong discover customer. if you like shopping it is so worth looking into the discover cashback rewards program.
Kindall K.
Edmond, OK
Discover gave me 0% interest for 24 months, a high credit line from the beginning, and 5% cashback on lots of purchases. The app and website function nicely and I can always find what I'm looking for quickly and easily. I have recommended this card to several of my friends.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?