BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL
This is my favorite credit card! Interest rates are competitive and they are no nonsense which I fully appreciate. I also take advantage over the special incentives they run quarterly.
Bruna M.
west orange, NJ
Until now I'm having a good experience with the Discovery service. I really like the way that it works and the benefits that the card offers. Would definitely recommend to others.
Lynnese F.
Bronx, NY
The amount of cash back you receive is almost like a perk to this credit card, not to mention thee percentage or number hike I've seen in my credit score is immensely appealing.
Vanessa P.
I'm loving the experience with Discovery. As soon as I use the credit card I get an email right away letting me know my credit card was used and that's an awesome safety feature.
Sara K.
I love my discover card. I get cash back usually 5% which is more than other cards and as long as I pay off my balance each month I get no interest so that extra 5% is free money
Daniela G.
Memphis, TN
I love having a discover card because they are very nice and considerate with their customers. I also find it convenience that I get my credit score from them whenever I need it
Marci H.
Hutto
Discover has the best options for cash-back rewards. We are thrilled with their rotating purchase rewards and incredible customer service. We plan to be Discover users for life.
Martina D.
Boyce, LA
I've had it for awhile, so far I like the cash back match and the fact that I get the chance to get 5% back on certain categories. Down fall is that other than for the 5% it's not all that great. Rarely use mine unless for a 5% category
Joan T.
Phoenix az
Very good credit card after using it sends you a text letting you know it's been used,  also all your info is on inside of card so when u get ready to pay your info doesn't show
Brandie K.
I recently canceled my card, not because anything they did, I just didn't use it. I never had a problem with their customer service, very friendly and eager to help. I made my payments on time and my credit limit increased a lot!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?