BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Storm A.
Cleveland, TN
Discover is a great first credit card. It got me going strong in the credit world. About to receive my cash back match and I am beyond excited! Deals are always changing.
Stephanie C.
Love that you can choose the color of your card. The mobile app is super easy to use and navigate. They match your cash back which is great and have monthly deals you get extra cash back on. I highly recommend this credit card
Jamie C.
Great card. Tons of cash back reward options. Love how there are different purchases every few months that are 5% cash back. Also I've had great balance transfer offers.
Sah k.
Spring Valley, NY
I love discover. It is the best credit card company . Cashback is always amazing. And they have your back in any situation. Been a proud member for over 2 years already.
Trudi W.
Lithonia, GA
So far so good. I love the Cashback match that they offer. You can even apply your Cashback to your monthly payments, just awesome! 5% Cashback on gas is just amazing.
Haley M.
Rudyard, MI
Great card, but was not pink as expected. I love the 2% cash back on gas purchases and restaurants, which is where i do most of my spending. The no interest for the first year is great! Would highly recommend for students.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
The best credit card ever. No taxes, no fees, cash Back, high limits and it's accepted everywhere. I've been using it for almost a year and I've never had any problems.
Davylyn S.
Pinetop-Lakeside
We used our rewards to make improvements to our home and the quarterlies saved us a lot of money on our flooring. Cashback is great and customer service is good too. A*
Kelly B.
Knoxville, TN
Only used it once and used it on PayPal to pay for a deposit on a puppy so I didn't give any cash back for the purchase but the interest is good for the first 6 months
Gabby D.
Brownsville, TX
These are great as gift cards! They're easy to use, nothing complicated about it. You never really use a pin which could be a good thing if you don't tend to remember!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?