BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
The card that gives back !! I have traveled all over the world with this card & its accept it pretty much everywhere at this point !! & the rewards are great !!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
Discover is my favorite card to use! They have tons of cash match/back deals and no interest for first year! The app also has discounts for high end brands if you shop with your card. I just wish more places in my area took discover.
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
I liked the card. I really liked that you can pick your color. I got a purple one. It isn't my favorite credit card but it has some pretty good cash back perks.
chelsea W.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , Mo
This is the only credit card I own. It's easy to use and even easier to pay off. I enjoying seeing my credit report monthly when they send out the statements.
ally b.
ally b.
Waterbury, CT
i love this card. the rewards program is really beneficial. the interest rate is high but i had no credit so it had to be. the app is also really easy to use.
Magan B.
Magan B.
Ninety Six
Love this card was able to get 0% interest for the first 12 months and after that it will still be my lowest interest credit card. Love it I highly recommend.
Lynne B.
Lynne B.
Saratoga Springs
I absolutely love my Discover It card. It makes back different types of stores/products. Back in February, it matched all the cash back from the previous year! The company is extremely easy to work with.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fort Irwin, CA
Good credit card with good rewards. I enjoyed the first 18 months of no interest financing. I'll continue to use this credit card for emergencies. One of the best cards with perks that I've used so far.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Saint Louis
Great cashback bonus at the end of 1 year. They match what you have earned in cashback and the rewards are pretty decent if you are using tge 5% specials too
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
I've had this credit card for years and the cash back deals are the best. It's so worth having the credit card for. They're also great with fraud protection.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?