BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love it. Process was simple and the card is easy to use. Also simple to register the card online. The card designs are slightly limited, but I still like the options that are available.
Gizzelle L.
Everyone loves some cash back with your purchase but some cards really don't deliver or give you what's promised without a fight but not discover card. It actually gives you the matches cash back ! Amazing
Caitlin S.
I have had this card for about a year. Haven't had any issues. They started me off with a higher limit then some of my other cards and I got a good APR. One of the better cash back programs out there. Good customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Sky B.
Sheffield, AL
I love this card. No hidden fees and no over paying. They match my cash back and I can use it for all my every day purchases. It's relatively affordable and has an easy payment method. I would definitely recommend to anyone starting out their credit!
Rayell B.
It's a great credit card, but the cash back is sweetness of it all. You can have the extra cash to go towards your credit card balance or have it deposited into your account. I'm
Michele S.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE this company. They are so caring about their customers and 24/7 always take calls in a friendly manner. They'll always have my business since they helped me rebuild my credit.
Angela M.
Alexandria, VA
This card is great. They raise your credit limit all the time as long as you make your payments, plus the cash back bonus adds up fast! Also the app is easy to navigate and works well
Mindy H.
Pottsville, PA
My absolute favorite Credit card. The customer service is by far my favorite. When you call you talk to an actual person that can help you with anything you may have. They also track purchase and check for fraud so you feel more secure and safe.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
This Cash back Match card from DISCOVER is the love of my life!!! I am a shopaholic. .. there I admitted it, and this card is perfect for me! Especially this time of year when I spend usually thousands on Christmas! The cash back match card matches all the cash back rewards you get for the YEAR! !! Talk about a bonus check 💵💰💲💱💳 ya baby! I am using my Match cash back rewards to buy myself ...💄👠👗👛👝👒👗👚🎁🍷🗼🏄💍 the possibilities are ENDLESS !!! The best part is with the app you can see your rewards growing right b4 your 👀! This card is a must have for the holidays , and year round! Do yourself a favor and check it out ASAP!
Courtney H.
Panama City, FL
I live my discover card with the matching rewards. I tend to use my card for only a few things a month and then pay it off right away but worth this I live that they offer rewards.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?