BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Adrianna C.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I think the cashback benefits are the best amoungst it's peers. You really do build credit quickly and the interest rates aren't the worst either. Overall, I enjoy having this card in my wallet and recommend to my friends always!
Marina B.
Flushing , NY
The rewards I get on this card are amazing. They always have deals available. The customer service i also great, everyone is so helpful i never had a problem with discover!
Bonnie S.
Love my discover card. I've had it for about a year now and haven't had any issues with it. After only a few payments they increased my limit without me even asking for it.
Jessica O.
I love the Discover It credit card. They are willing to work with your payments as well as offered a 0% interest rate for the first year we originally had the card. Definitely recommend to someone who is looking for awesome perks!
Stephanie H.
Have had my credit card for about 3 months and loving it. This is my first time using Discover! Great customer service and I'm loving the app to keep track of my finances.
Rachael S.
Greenhead
It was my first credit card, and it's helped me many of times, I love the Cashback feature and all the things you could get with it, and I love the chances for extra cash.
Jacquelyn C.
Tacoma, WA
Awesome customer service! I recently misplaced my card on a Saturday and received my replacement the following Tuesday! Also, I earn 5% cash back on a lot of my purchases!
Katlin S.
Discover always pleases me with their promotions, customized credit lines, and wonderful customer service. I couldn't have made it through college without my discover card!
Amanda E.
Gaithersburg, MD
Loved this card, never had any issues with it. I love that it comes with a free FICO score every month, it's a great tool to be able to keep track of my financial health.
Selena M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I absolutely love my discover credit card, because I get rewards on basically every purchase. The rewards also come through very quickly so I just redeem them for cash so I do not have to keep paying off my credit card so much.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?