BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Yllama D.
Washington, DC
The Discover, cash back credit card is an excellent card to use. They offer cash back on shopping, stores and products. The Discover card is very useful to have without carrying cash. The cash back program is good and you get decent cash back on purchases.
Rachel W.
Austin, TX
This card is my go-to for monthly expenses. Discover makes it super easy to transfer balances and to keep on top of your statements. I wish admit there are some places that don't take discover, especially smaller mom and pops. But to me it's worth it to have it.
MaKayla C.
Auburn, AL
This is a really great system for first time credit card users! They match your spending by 1% and they have a lot of promos during certain months where certain things you purchase can get 5% cash back! Really great deal and is already money you’ll spend anyways!
mary-elizabeth s.
lafayette, IN
Just applied for a discover card and so far, great customer service. The application process was easy and the people were very efficient. There are a lot of perks that come with this card like cashback match, and rotating 5% cash back on certain categories.
Rocio L.
This credit card is amazing. Their app is super easy to use and very user friendly. Every time I've needed something from Discover they have taken care of my needs very quickly. I would definitely recommend this credit card to anyone looking for amazing service.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
I like the face that Discover will match my casback 100% in my first year with them. I also love the face that every quarter there is a new category that you can earn 5% cash back on!! Card design is sleek and you can see your FICO acid in your monthly statements
Amanda S.
Great card to use with easy app to quickly freeze, apply travel notifications, get cash back etc. Just wish it was slightly more widely accepted but honestly, I may have been denied use of it 3 times in having it over 2 years.
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love my discover card! Who doesn't love saving money by using a card and shopping? It is affordable as long as you pay it off! No cons but pros are off the chart. I would recommend getting this card to anyone who wants to build their credit and save money!
Mindi L.
Lockport, IL
I choose to use my Discover card because of the 3% cash back bonus that I receive. How many other credit cards actually pay you to use their card? It's accepted everywhere and they have great customer service if you need to speak to someone on the phone.
Ashleighna P.
Freeport, IL
This is my favorite rewards program when it comes to credit cards. I can build up so great rewards that I mostly use towards either paying my bill or on Amazon. The only problem that I do have toward Discover It is that the interest rate is on the higher side.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?