BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Hannah C.
Hannah C.
My very first credit card and not a bad decision. Discover is easy to work with and if you have any issues there is always a real person to talk to. The cash back is nice, when you're able to pay off your balance.
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
Best credit card ever, when it's accepted. $0 annual fees, great cash rewards, bonus rewards rotating quarterly, and a monthly credit score report! Love this card!
Kista V.
Kista V.
The customer service was top notch when my wallet was stolen. They were so helpful and even communicated with the police to help track the spending of the thieves.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Manchester, NH
This was my first credit card and I love how easy it is. And their cashback match is AMAZING, be patient and wait for them to match it and it's so worth it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
So far so good. The rewards look promising. Almost all retailers except this card which is great! I haven't had this. Add long enough to give it a solid review l
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Pittsburgh, PA
No annual fee, easy bill pay. There are always extra offers on the cash back rewards and always chances to earn more cash back at certain retailers as you spend.
Sarrah S.
Sarrah S.
Northampton, PA
I absolutely love my credit card I love getting cash back bonuses that they offer! It is amazing to use for either gift cards which are my fav!!! Or use towards my bill every month! I highly recommend this card!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Torrance, CA
Discover has been a wonderful reputable credit card company that never disappoints for many many years I've been a Discover customer as long as I can remember !
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
The card that gives back !! I have traveled all over the world with this card & its accept it pretty much everywhere at this point !! & the rewards are great !!
Nikole E.
Nikole E.
Pinson, AL
The intresting rate was way too high. I like the late payment forgiveness though. The card as a whole is great, even the cash back bonus. I used to pay my card.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?