BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Daisy C.
Berwyn, IL
First credit card i was approved for since I turned 18. Good interest rate. I get money back for going to restaurants or shopping . I recommend this to students who are building creditz
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love it. Process was simple and the card is easy to use. Also simple to register the card online. The card designs are slightly limited, but I still like the options that are available.
Gizzelle L.
Everyone loves some cash back with your purchase but some cards really don't deliver or give you what's promised without a fight but not discover card. It actually gives you the matches cash back ! Amazing
Rayell B.
It's a great credit card, but the cash back is sweetness of it all. You can have the extra cash to go towards your credit card balance or have it deposited into your account. I'm
Sky B.
Sheffield, AL
I love this card. No hidden fees and no over paying. They match my cash back and I can use it for all my every day purchases. It's relatively affordable and has an easy payment method. I would definitely recommend to anyone starting out their credit!
Caitlin S.
I have had this card for about a year. Haven't had any issues. They started me off with a higher limit then some of my other cards and I got a good APR. One of the better cash back programs out there. Good customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Michele S.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE this company. They are so caring about their customers and 24/7 always take calls in a friendly manner. They'll always have my business since they helped me rebuild my credit.
Angela M.
Alexandria, VA
This card is great. They raise your credit limit all the time as long as you make your payments, plus the cash back bonus adds up fast! Also the app is easy to navigate and works well
Lauren M.
Rogersville, MO
This was my first credit card that I ever got. It has been a great credit card for me to start with and I still use it now. The reward options for the Cashback are great too.
Mindy H.
Pottsville, PA
My absolute favorite Credit card. The customer service is by far my favorite. When you call you talk to an actual person that can help you with anything you may have. They also track purchase and check for fraud so you feel more secure and safe.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?