BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Nicole H.
Naugatuck, CT
Great card with no fees. If you use your credit card regularly this would be the card to use since you get the cash back you earned over the year again once the year ends. The rotating 5% cash back options always give some variety.
Stephanie R.
San Antonio, TX
I love my discover card. It is so rewarding getting those points back and the cash back rewards to. I have never had an issue with this card in the 2 years I have owned it.
Melissa W.
Champlin
I absolutely love Discover and the Discover It card. They make finding all your information, paying statements, and changing information incredibly easy. The cashback rewards and promotions are also amazing. I’ve been sent a Starbucks gift card from Discover just because. I can’t say enough good things.
Kaitlyn E.
Deland, FL
Discover has been a great company. I have been a member since 2013! The customer service is phenomenal and I love the cash back deals. I shop amazon a lot and they give cash back with every purchase! I definitely recommend them!
Steve H.
York, PA
I have not had a single issue since starting to use Discover. The cashback rocks, the FICO credit Score portion of the website and app is on point, and they have credit alerts. All in all a great card for any level of credit. I have recommended it to a few people, who now love it!
Nikki C.
Bluffton
Discover is a great company with wonderful customer service. My experience with my first credit card has been very positive because of them. The benefits the give make it extremely worthwhile. I would recommend this card to any college student looking for their first credit card.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I’ve been using this card for a few years. I haven’t had any problem with it since I started. Customer service is very helpful & they always have different cash back promotions goin on. It’s also convenient that they tell you your credit score monthly. Overall a great credit card
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
I just started this credit card, and to be honest, I don't know much about credit cards. I don't know much about cash back, but Discover itself has been great. If I had any problems, they were good with helping me out. Also, I have a cute red credit card with a flower on it! :)
Christie G.
St. Amant
I love my discover card. My home flooded last year an I needed money to repair my home u til my insurance money came in. So I called discover. They raised my limit to $20,000. An gave me 0% interest for 6 Months. Felt like they saved my life at a time I needed help the most.
Mackenzie J.
I love my discover card the cash back is easy to get and you can directly apply it to your balance I would recommend for anyone trying to build their credit score
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?