BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Erin A.
Erin A.
I love Discover- they've always been easy to work with, and the customer service is friendly and simple to get in touch with. Can't be any pickier than that.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
I love this card, spend money and earn it at the time! No matter what I purchase I know that I am earning money back! Great rates and excepted everywhere!
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
Northridge, CA
This credit card is awesome! I love that they gave me a huge credit limit and that I can use my rewards whenever. There is also no monthly fee for it!
dawn m.
dawn m.
love discover - just simple CASH BACK (no points or miles to contend with) the discover app is great (very user friendly) and NO foreign exchange fee
Sara D.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I just received the card and have not used it yet to make a fair review. I will make a further review after I have used the card for a couple months
Casey B.
Casey B.
I am building credit, other cards turned me down but this one didn't, I don't think that you should be punished for making it to 27 debt free :)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Discover it is a great credit card! i love the rotating cash back categories of 5%. Their customer service is great and they all speak english.
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
Amherst, NY
i like discover for the cash back rewards. each moth it is something different to earn points on. you can use your points towards your payment
Evelia O.
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Love this credit card .. has helped me a lot . Great cash back. Awesome
What can I say I trust this credit card lot. More then others .
Reyna B.
Reyna B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the 5% cashback for select items that are different quarterly! Discover It is a great credit card and customer service is great!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?