BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ivonne v.
Darien, CT
I love this credit card even when I couldn't use in all the places... they have a real good deals with its cash back and the interest are less than a similar credit card for sure I'm gonna use for a while.
Theresa B.
Durham, NC
Discover has great cash back benefits. The best thing I like about Discover is their customer service. I have had fraudulent charges and they made the process easy and painless. They even overnighted a new card because I was traveling and needed it right away!
Kimberllin M.
I love the idea of the cash back, but I didn't got mine yet, they still have time to do it as it says I'm the contract, but it's taking so long. Another con is the credit limit, its so low.
Beatriz M.
Newark
This credit card has saved me so many times now! The fact that you can pay off your card in a year (first year) is the best!!! And there's no fees for the first year. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Amanda L.
Bellmore, NY
I am very pleased with this credit card so far.  I just recently got it so I do not have a full opinion about it just yet.  It is affordable and I do enjoy the cashback program.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Great customer service and I love getting so much cashback on this card. If you like to spend money like me - this card is a must! Why not use it when they give you so many great perks!?
April H.
Carterville, IL
Love getting the cash back. I usually put it towards my next payment and it really makes a difference especially compared to other credit cards I've had in the past that don't have the cash back feature. Would definitely recommend this credit card to others
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love it. Process was simple and the card is easy to use. Also simple to register the card online. The card designs are slightly limited, but I still like the options that are available.
Karlie G.
Florence, AL
I have the student discover card. I am sooo every thankful for it. It is helping build my credit for the future after college and so on. I get 10% cash back which is awesome because I spend A lot!
Jordan D.
Gainesville, GA
Discover is my favorite cash back rewards card, hands down. I love the rotating deals and the Cash Back Match is a game changer. I also love the Discover mobile app. Very user friendly!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?