BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Vanessa P.
Zion , IL
I'm loving the experience with Discovery. As soon as I use the credit card I get an email right away letting me know my credit card was used and that's an awesome safety feature.
Sara K.
I love my discover card. I get cash back usually 5% which is more than other cards and as long as I pay off my balance each month I get no interest so that extra 5% is free money
Joan T.
Phoenix az
Very good credit card after using it sends you a text letting you know it's been used,  also all your info is on inside of card so when u get ready to pay your info doesn't show
Martina D.
Boyce, LA
I've had it for awhile, so far I like the cash back match and the fact that I get the chance to get 5% back on certain categories. Down fall is that other than for the 5% it's not all that great. Rarely use mine unless for a 5% category
Jess M.
Hoboken
I love the cash back match! I make money while spending money. I've had a few disputes and issues but discover has completely helped me and their customer service is amazing.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
This credit card has helped increase my score by almost 100 points in less than a year! I also received my security deposit back within about 6 months of consistent payments.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love my credit card. Great response on customer service and I get 5% cash back bonuses. I've never had a problem and interest is not high at all. Great for just starting out!
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Love it and never leave home with out it use it as my primary card and love that I get Cash back rewards. They more I use it the more I get back
Brandie K.
I recently canceled my card, not because anything they did, I just didn't use it. I never had a problem with their customer service, very friendly and eager to help. I made my payments on time and my credit limit increased a lot!
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Great card with good benefits. They run promotions for cash back which are generous. Customer service is decent, never had an issue. Using the app for managing the account is a plus too. Overall good card that comes highly recommended.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?