BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Discover is a great company that I'd recommend to anybody getting a credit card especially if it's your first credit card. I wish there was a better cash back option but for the kind of card I needed it definitely works.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Santa Clarita , CA
A great credit card for building credit, getting points, and eliminating debt with its 0% interest. Really helps those struggling with debt! I love how they match your cash back also! Really makes earning rewards easier!
Calista W.
Calista W.
This is very useful. It is great because you get cash back on most all purchases. It is great since you have to buy stuff already but now you are getting paid for it.
Kaly G.
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
I've had this card for about 5 years and I absolutely love it! Rewards are great and so is customer service. Plus you get a free FICO credit score on each statement.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Great For first time credit card owners! Willing to work with you when it comes to making missed or late payment. Just make sure you MAKE PAYMENTS ON TIME and it will also help keep track of your credit score for free!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is a great card! No interest for the first 15 months, plus they match the cash back! it has been wonderful to be able to use this card to help build my credit.
Saed A.
Saed A.
Looooove Discover credit cards because most of the time it has promotions to transfer balances and pay them with no interest. Will really recommend this credit card
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Louisa, KY
I use my card for products like gas and groceries and it doesn't have a high interest rate so that is amazing especially for someone who doesn't have perfect credit
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Elkview, WV
I loved discover and all of its benefits, until I paid a $2,000 balance off in one month. They lowered my credit line because they didn't like not gaining interest.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Plainfield
I really like this card. They have a nice deal going on, that whatever cash back you earn your first year, they will double the amount on your 1 year anniversary!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?