BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Hebba s.
Hebba s.
Clifton, NJ
Love my 5% cash back deal every month and my choice of cash back . Been a member for 7 years now and never had an issue with this credit card. I use my cash back to pay back my bill. I recommend thodeh who can to go sign Up.
Kassie E.
Kassie E.
Marysville, CA
Love this card and love all of the benefits it has to offer. Also love the fact that you can pick what card picture/layout you would like. Definitely a great credit card
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Riverside, CA
Credit cards and easy and convenient when you're in a pinch. They can be scary though. Use them responsibly and you're good to go! Love that this card matches cash back
Davylyn S.
Davylyn S.
Pinetop-Lakeside
We used our rewards to make improvements to our home and the quarterlies saved us a lot of money on our flooring. Cashback is great and customer service is good too. A*
Justina R.
Justina R.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the discover card , I've had mine for quite awhile now and the cash back feature is awesome ! I've never had an issue with customer service and they increase your line of credit after awhile of paying your card off !
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Knoxville, TN
Only used it once and used it on PayPal to pay for a deposit on a puppy so I didn't give any cash back for the purchase but the interest is good for the first 6 months
Renata B.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
The best credit card ever. No taxes, no fees, cash Back, high limits and it's accepted everywhere. I've been using it for almost a year and I've never had any problems.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Rudyard, MI
Great card, but was not pink as expected. I love the 2% cash back on gas purchases and restaurants, which is where i do most of my spending. The no interest for the first year is great! Would highly recommend for students.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Discover is a great company that I'd recommend to anybody getting a credit card especially if it's your first credit card. I wish there was a better cash back option but for the kind of card I needed it definitely works.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Santa Clarita , CA
A great credit card for building credit, getting points, and eliminating debt with its 0% interest. Really helps those struggling with debt! I love how they match your cash back also! Really makes earning rewards easier!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?