BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Love. Technically I thought mine was a student card but I have the standard Discover It Cashback Match card. While my interest rates are at 0 it has been a great card to build my credit and pay for little extras that I want and at times need. Plus I chose a cute card 😁
Erika M.
Los Angeles
Easy to apply and they give you 5% cash back on selected purchases, and on your first year they will match whatever cash back you’ve earned(free money!) I didn’t have any credit history prior to getting a discover card but got approved and have been using it ever since
Kara B.
Love the cash back options for this card as well as the service. No issues when signing and the introductory rates were reasonable. I would recommend this card. As always, I recommend paying your balance off before the interest kicks in. It could sneak up on you.
Kayla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that you can personalize this card! Mine is pink and sparkly and I always get a ton of complements on it.i really love the cash back and matching offers that this card has. I signed up to take advantage of its no interest balance transfer offers and it's been great so far!
Brooke S.
Wheeling, WV
Great card with a lot of benefits. The cash back allows you to purchase gift cards or other items, but it also lets you add it towards your payment to pay off your card. Discover also gives you an updated FICO score on each statement which I find to be very convenient.
Ana A.
Discover was my first credit card and was easy to get, but as I graduated school and got a real job, they don’t raise my credit limit nearly as much as other cards. The 5% back on select categories is great though, however the measly 1% on everything else is just okay.
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
I love my discover card, I’ve never had an issue with them. I’m not someone who is forgetful but the one time I had misplaced my card they treated me as if they had misplaced their own card. Made me really appreciate trusting Discover as my personal choice of credit.
Amanda V.
Teaneck, NJ
Discover it, was my first credit card. Everything about it is simple! It is easy to apply, to get approved and you can manage your expenses 24/7 through the app. I use it for every money transaction, increasing my cash back match bonus. The Discover It is always a win.
Allana L.
Wellesley, MA
The best thing could ever have! It helps me to save money and gives me cashback. I always recommend it to my friends! You can also choose the color of your credit card. You can travel to a lot of places of the world with the card and i just love it. It's my must have!
Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a overall good credit card for everyday purchases as well as big purchases that you need to make! I applied for this card before my first trip to Las Vegas and it was very handy while I was there. I would definitely sign up for another card if I have the option too!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?