BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Camille G.
Arlington, VA
I love discover it. It always help me when I'm going to travel and have some problems with my debit card. Also they provide me a security for when I need money and even more they help me with my credit score as well.
Chelsea B.
When I used credit card, I used discover. Discover was my go to card because it was easy to pay with the app. The only thing I didn't like about it was the interest rate. Interest was high but it's high for anybody.
Angela T.
Whitwell, TN
I have had no problems with my Discover It card at all.  I honestly love this credit card and it has great perks.  A huge pro about this card is the chances you are able to earn cash back.  Every quarter of the year there is a special cash back bonus that you can earn and I love that.
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
It's a credit card there very nice on the phone you really do get to talk to a live person. You get your credit score on every statement. I only got a small percent of the money is spent back. Not a bad card to have.
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love discover! They give me a great interest rate and they have a really awesome cash back bonus rewards system. I use it for little things here and there and also larger purchases. Their customer service is great.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
i use my discover card for everything! i get cash back on all of my purchases and my monthly payments are always due on the same day every month so i never have to play guessing games on when i'll receive my bill.
Erica P.
Hixson, TN
This is a great credit card with absolutely awesome rewards! I have used this card all year and plan to use the rewards that have been earned to buy Christmas gifts! It's a great card that I would highly recommend'
Chamira W.
Irving, TX
I love my discover card. The cash back feature is amazing and whenever something is going wrong with my card the customer service is always great and they work quickly and efficiently. I can't always count on Jen to correct things
Meabh B.
Just got this card & so far so good. Discover offered me a balance transfer with 0% APR for 18 months & a small fee. I really like the Discover app that lets me know, at my fingertips, every time I make a purchase.
Kalley L.
Roanoke , VA
Love this card. The cash back is awesome and the match at the end of the first year will definitely be a huge help financially. The app makes it easy to check your balance and pay your bill. Definitely recommend.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?