BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Rayell B.
It's a great credit card, but the cash back is sweetness of it all. You can have the extra cash to go towards your credit card balance or have it deposited into your account. I'm
Gizzelle L.
Everyone loves some cash back with your purchase but some cards really don't deliver or give you what's promised without a fight but not discover card. It actually gives you the matches cash back ! Amazing
Michele S.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE this company. They are so caring about their customers and 24/7 always take calls in a friendly manner. They'll always have my business since they helped me rebuild my credit.
Sonia D.
Rossville, KS
I can not say enough good things about Discover. Their cashback is a wonderful cherry on top. It's my lowest interest card. Customer service is amazing, always and always stateside
Mindy H.
Pottsville, PA
My absolute favorite Credit card. The customer service is by far my favorite. When you call you talk to an actual person that can help you with anything you may have. They also track purchase and check for fraud so you feel more secure and safe.
So far so good, only had a year but the cash back is great and they match it at the end of the year. Late payment forgiveness for the first late payment. All around love my card!
Koko F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This a great card to have. There are many deals that Discover offers to give you cash back or money off your purchase just for using your credit card. Use credit cards responsibly!
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
This Cash back Match card from DISCOVER is the love of my life!!! I am a shopaholic. .. there I admitted it, and this card is perfect for me! Especially this time of year when I spend usually thousands on Christmas! The cash back match card matches all the cash back rewards you get for the YEAR! !! Talk about a bonus check 💵💰💲💱💳 ya baby! I am using my Match cash back rewards to buy myself ...💄👠👗👛👝👒👗👚🎁🍷🗼🏄💍 the possibilities are ENDLESS !!! The best part is with the app you can see your rewards growing right b4 your 👀! This card is a must have for the holidays , and year round! Do yourself a favor and check it out ASAP!
Discover was the first ad only card to approve me. I like the FICO score number on their app. I will say when you pay off your credit card it takes atleast 5 days for it to process.
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR
We enjoy the cash back offer on our discover card. We like that we get a little of our money back the we spend. It's a reward we look for when choosing what credit card to use.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?