BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sierra H.
South Bend, IN
This card is very helpful. I got this card almost two months ago, & I've gotten some cash back rewards already. The cash back rewards are very helpful. I usually just put it towards my credit.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
One of the best cards our family has ever used. The rewards program is amazing we love being able To redeem it for thing that we actually use. We also love the FICO score that we can look at.
Blanquita D.
Laredo
I love my new credit card. Customer service excellent and I could manage everything with the app they have. Everything is supper single and not difficult to use. 5% cash back in my product s
Manoela D.
Somerville, MA
I don't have much to say because I don't receive the card yet. That's all that I can talk about. The apply is easy to do and you can do all the stuffs online. They have a good support online.
Christy C.
This card is great because discover is accepted everywhere and has a low interest rate. If you use your card you also build rewards the company matches and pays back to you. It is wonderful.
Ingrid B.
Sewaren, NJ
I love Discover. They give good options to pay your amounts and offer good options. Sometimes you don't have the right amount of money for buying something and Discover is going to be there to help you out.
Evelyn M.
Gonzales, LA
I never had a credit card until I applied for this one. And I love it. Every 3 months, the places change where you get 5% cash back. The app for the card is very easy to use. Recommend 10/10.
Naomi S.
The cashback bonuses are great. They change periodically as well so I sometimes have to wait for rewards that I can take advantage but overall I take advantage of the rewards when they are useful to my daily life. Wish they had more international service though.
Katie S.
Woodbury, NJ
Love my discover card! One time I bought a shed at Home Depot, I know, I know totally unlike me! Well I got a phone call a few minutes later to verify that I made the purchase. Excellent customer service.
Rhonda G.
Dallas, TX
Applied for this credit card about a month ago and I've been racking up cash back on my purchases - I've already made payments to keep my utilization score low and the deposits are so fast.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?