BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Monique T.
Monique T.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE this credit card. I got it in college to get the signing bonus cash back and I would definitely recommend. I rack up so much cash back each month. Definitely worth it.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
No complaints from me except the interest rate. haha. I do love Discover and haven't ever ran into an issue with them. Definitely get a card through them! Always have good deals going.
Katlin S.
Katlin S.
Discover always pleases me with their promotions, customized credit lines, and wonderful customer service. I couldn't have made it through college without my discover card!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Have had my credit card for about 3 months and loving it. This is my first time using Discover! Great customer service and I'm loving the app to keep track of my finances.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Tacoma, WA
Awesome customer service! I recently misplaced my card on a Saturday and received my replacement the following Tuesday! Also, I earn 5% cash back on a lot of my purchases!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Bullhead City
I love using my discover card I love how I can use my cash back as payments as well so it always helps when I'm short in a payment or if I want to add more to my payments
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Gaithersburg, MD
Loved this card, never had any issues with it. I love that it comes with a free FICO score every month, it's a great tool to be able to keep track of my financial health.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I absolutely love my discover credit card, because I get rewards on basically every purchase. The rewards also come through very quickly so I just redeem them for cash so I do not have to keep paying off my credit card so much.
Storm A.
Storm A.
Cleveland, TN
Discover is a great first credit card. It got me going strong in the credit world. About to receive my cash back match and I am beyond excited! Deals are always changing.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Love that you can choose the color of your card. The mobile app is super easy to use and navigate. They match your cash back which is great and have monthly deals you get extra cash back on. I highly recommend this credit card
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?