BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Holly L.
Livonia , MI
Great customer service and nice benefits, I'm a fan of Discover for sure. They have good intro rates, and balance transfer options. They also give you your FICO score monthly, which is really nice.
Alexandra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love my discover I it card. It's really convenient for me to use because i can access my statments from my phone, as well as make a payment, sign up for rewards, and check my FICO score.
Sierra S.
Wichita, KS
I use Discover It and I absolutely love it. My monthly statwment always include my Fico score so I don't have to guess or aign up for a service to see it. I also love the card becuase I have a peraonal account manager that I talk to each time I call customer service.
Brittny D.
Pontiac, MI
I love this credit card. i get cash back on every day purchases and double on gas and groceries! I would normally buy most things anyways so why not get cash back for them? This card is for everyone no matter your financial situation! I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind having a little extra cash in their account at the end of each month!
Daniela A.
I like this credit card a lot because of the cash back you get on purchases. Also on the app, it let's you use the cash back toward a payment which I like. I give it three stars instead of more only because they don't accept Discover cards everywhere which is a bummer.
Lays M.
Bethesda, MD
I love this credit card! It's affordable, you have one whole year without taxes and you can use worldwide ( I've tried in Europe and it worked). It saved my life! I would recommend it to everyone
Harriet W.
Gainesville
I like the rewards on this card. I also love Discover's customer service and having my credit score on my statement. The credit limit is quite low though. It is 50%-80% less than my other cards.
Cheymie V.
Elmont , NY
Omg incredible I also love the app it's amazing and if u lost ur card u can freeze it and unfreeze it u never responsible for money u didn't spend. But some places don't take it I don't know why
Chelsea H.
Honeoye, NY
Discover has lots of great opportunities for cash back on many different things. It changes quarterly whether it's 5% back on gas, restaurants, theme parks, etc. Theres always a 1% chance back on everything you buy and you cna use the cash back for whatever you like!
Amy D.
Hornell, NY
No annual fee...cash back when it's being used, Fico credit score. Any issues I've ever had have been resolved by talking to a real life person. Would definitely recommend this card to everyone
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?