BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kimberllin M.
I love the idea of the cash back, but I didn't got mine yet, they still have time to do it as it says I'm the contract, but it's taking so long. Another con is the credit limit, its so low.
Beatriz M.
Newark
This credit card has saved me so many times now! The fact that you can pay off your card in a year (first year) is the best!!! And there's no fees for the first year. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
April H.
Carterville, IL
Love getting the cash back. I usually put it towards my next payment and it really makes a difference especially compared to other credit cards I've had in the past that don't have the cash back feature. Would definitely recommend this credit card to others
Amanda L.
Bellmore, NY
I am very pleased with this credit card so far.  I just recently got it so I do not have a full opinion about it just yet.  It is affordable and I do enjoy the cashback program.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love it. Process was simple and the card is easy to use. Also simple to register the card online. The card designs are slightly limited, but I still like the options that are available.
Jordan D.
Gainesville, GA
Discover is my favorite cash back rewards card, hands down. I love the rotating deals and the Cash Back Match is a game changer. I also love the Discover mobile app. Very user friendly!
Taiana G.
Lawrence, MA
I love to see how much cash back I get each month. Not only is it putting money back in your pocket you can use your balance to pay your monthly credit card bill! Now isn't that awesome?
Karlie G.
Florence, AL
I have the student discover card. I am sooo every thankful for it. It is helping build my credit for the future after college and so on. I get 10% cash back which is awesome because I spend A lot!
Sky B.
Sheffield, AL
I love this card. No hidden fees and no over paying. They match my cash back and I can use it for all my every day purchases. It's relatively affordable and has an easy payment method. I would definitely recommend to anyone starting out their credit!
Caitlin S.
I have had this card for about a year. Haven't had any issues. They started me off with a higher limit then some of my other cards and I got a good APR. One of the better cash back programs out there. Good customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?