BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jill S.
Las Vegas , NV
Works great and awesome rewards. I usually use the cash back rewards to pay for some of my credit card statement. It's easy to get rewards. I love getting the 5% back when shopping for stuff I need.
Jéssica B.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Discover It Card has an great program of cash back and give to its users a lot of benefits, like no annual fees and no fees if you make any payment between the full statement and minimum payments.
Hannah C.
I like the rewards on this card but the interest rate is ridiculous.  They don't like to reduce the interest rate even when there are no late payments.  I don't think the rewards outweigh a higher interest rate enough for me to use the card on a regular basis.
Heather C.
West Lawn, PA
I was looking for a credit card that would allow me to transfer my balances for free. This card did exactly that && I was able to choose a pink card! The app makes monitoring your account simple and easy!
Holly T.
Verona, NY
So far, I love this card. I am a beginner as far as credit, so the promotion for new card holder was really the allure that pulled me to discover. I even got a fancy purple card so that was a plus.
Holly L.
Livonia , MI
Great customer service and nice benefits, I'm a fan of Discover for sure. They have good intro rates, and balance transfer options. They also give you your FICO score monthly, which is really nice.
Lays M.
Bethesda, MD
I love this credit card! It's affordable, you have one whole year without taxes and you can use worldwide ( I've tried in Europe and it worked). It saved my life! I would recommend it to everyone
Alexandra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love my discover I it card. It's really convenient for me to use because i can access my statments from my phone, as well as make a payment, sign up for rewards, and check my FICO score.
Daniela A.
I like this credit card a lot because of the cash back you get on purchases. Also on the app, it let's you use the cash back toward a payment which I like. I give it three stars instead of more only because they don't accept Discover cards everywhere which is a bummer.
Brittny D.
Pontiac, MI
I love this credit card. i get cash back on every day purchases and double on gas and groceries! I would normally buy most things anyways so why not get cash back for them? This card is for everyone no matter your financial situation! I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind having a little extra cash in their account at the end of each month!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?