BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Amy D.
Hornell, NY
No annual fee...cash back when it's being used, Fico credit score. Any issues I've ever had have been resolved by talking to a real life person. Would definitely recommend this card to everyone
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
Cash back feature is amazing! Can use this for my daily spending.  Instantly pay it off, with cash back rewards while also building my credit.  Great for my first credit card and credit builder.
Sierra H.
South Bend, IN
This card is very helpful. I got this card almost two months ago, & I've gotten some cash back rewards already. The cash back rewards are very helpful. I usually just put it towards my credit.
Ali N.
Milwaukee
I love using my Discover card, as the rewards are great. There are very few cards out there that give you an unlimited number of rewards you can obtain and then match it! I only wish that Discover was accepted at more retailers, as I would use it substantially more.
Naomi S.
The cashback bonuses are great. They change periodically as well so I sometimes have to wait for rewards that I can take advantage but overall I take advantage of the rewards when they are useful to my daily life. Wish they had more international service though.
Blanquita D.
Laredo
I love my new credit card. Customer service excellent and I could manage everything with the app they have. Everything is supper single and not difficult to use. 5% cash back in my product s
Evelyn M.
Gonzales, LA
I never had a credit card until I applied for this one. And I love it. Every 3 months, the places change where you get 5% cash back. The app for the card is very easy to use. Recommend 10/10.
Katie S.
Woodbury, NJ
Love my discover card! One time I bought a shed at Home Depot, I know, I know totally unlike me! Well I got a phone call a few minutes later to verify that I made the purchase. Excellent customer service.
Manoela D.
Somerville, MA
I don't have much to say because I don't receive the card yet. That's all that I can talk about. The apply is easy to do and you can do all the stuffs online. They have a good support online.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
One of the best cards our family has ever used. The rewards program is amazing we love being able To redeem it for thing that we actually use. We also love the FICO score that we can look at.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?