BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

VernaMargo M.
VernaMargo M.
Kingman, AZ
I love my Discover card! It is the best card out there. They match your cash back after the first year. They have fun colors also. Everybody comments on my pretty pink card.
Marina M.
Marina M.
So easy to use and keep track, I love my card! I get cashback on almost everything and special bonuses for getting good grades each semester. I was worried that a lot of places wouldn't take discover, but I have not been denied yet!
Adrianna C.
Adrianna C.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I think the cashback benefits are the best amoungst it's peers. You really do build credit quickly and the interest rates aren't the worst either. Overall, I enjoy having this card in my wallet and recommend to my friends always!
Marina B.
Marina B.
Flushing , NY
The rewards I get on this card are amazing. They always have deals available. The customer service i also great, everyone is so helpful i never had a problem with discover!
Alessandra S.
Alessandra S.
Atlanta, GA
It's wonderful, you can get your card really fast and pay the way you want. Real cash back and the best thing is that you get 50$ if you invite some friend. I just love it!
Brett W.
Brett W.
Discover is great because you always get cash back. It makes spending money so much easier. There isn't anything bad about discover. I had to call them before and got a live person to help me. I would recommend discover to others!
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Love my discover card. I've had it for about a year now and haven't had any issues with it. After only a few payments they increased my limit without me even asking for it.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Tacoma, WA
Awesome customer service! I recently misplaced my card on a Saturday and received my replacement the following Tuesday! Also, I earn 5% cash back on a lot of my purchases!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I love the Discover It credit card. They are willing to work with your payments as well as offered a 0% interest rate for the first year we originally had the card. Definitely recommend to someone who is looking for awesome perks!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
No complaints from me except the interest rate. haha. I do love Discover and haven't ever ran into an issue with them. Definitely get a card through them! Always have good deals going.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?