BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lynnese F.
Lynnese F.
Bronx, NY
The amount of cash back you receive is almost like a perk to this credit card, not to mention thee percentage or number hike I've seen in my credit score is immensely appealing.
Martina D.
Martina D.
Boyce, LA
I've had it for awhile, so far I like the cash back match and the fact that I get the chance to get 5% back on certain categories. Down fall is that other than for the 5% it's not all that great. Rarely use mine unless for a 5% category
yadira m.
yadira m.
Attleboro, MA
Great card lower rate easy to manage wonderful company I will recommend his credit card to anybody it's easy to apply to online and fast response
Joan T.
Joan T.
Phoenix az
Very good credit card after using it sends you a text letting you know it's been used,  also all your info is on inside of card so when u get ready to pay your info doesn't show
shaina b.
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Great card with good benefits. They run promotions for cash back which are generous. Customer service is decent, never had an issue. Using the app for managing the account is a plus too. Overall good card that comes highly recommended.
Brandie K.
Brandie K.
I recently canceled my card, not because anything they did, I just didn't use it. I never had a problem with their customer service, very friendly and eager to help. I made my payments on time and my credit limit increased a lot!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love my credit card. Great response on customer service and I get 5% cash back bonuses. I've never had a problem and interest is not high at all. Great for just starting out!
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
This credit card has helped increase my score by almost 100 points in less than a year! I also received my security deposit back within about 6 months of consistent payments.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Hoboken
I love the cash back match! I make money while spending money. I've had a few disputes and issues but discover has completely helped me and their customer service is amazing.
VernaMargo M.
VernaMargo M.
Kingman, AZ
I love my Discover card! It is the best card out there. They match your cash back after the first year. They have fun colors also. Everybody comments on my pretty pink card.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?