BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lays M.
Bethesda, MD
I love this credit card! It's affordable, you have one whole year without taxes and you can use worldwide ( I've tried in Europe and it worked). It saved my life! I would recommend it to everyone
Sierra S.
Wichita, KS
I use Discover It and I absolutely love it. My monthly statwment always include my Fico score so I don't have to guess or aign up for a service to see it. I also love the card becuase I have a peraonal account manager that I talk to each time I call customer service.
Alexandra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love my discover I it card. It's really convenient for me to use because i can access my statments from my phone, as well as make a payment, sign up for rewards, and check my FICO score.
Daniela A.
I like this credit card a lot because of the cash back you get on purchases. Also on the app, it let's you use the cash back toward a payment which I like. I give it three stars instead of more only because they don't accept Discover cards everywhere which is a bummer.
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
Omg incredible I also love the app it's amazing and if u lost ur card u can freeze it and unfreeze it u never responsible for money u didn't spend. But some places don't take it I don't know why
Stephanie P.
I love this credit card! High limits and cash back! gives me discounts with other websites also if i use the card! Down side is that not everyone accepts discover but still a wonderful tool fro students to start their credit line! I definenlty recommend this card!
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
I love this card. There are so many colors to choose from and the cash back rewards are amazing. I also love the cash back match promotion because you are essentially doubling your FREE money!
Amy D.
Hornell, NY
No annual fee...cash back when it's being used, Fico credit score. Any issues I've ever had have been resolved by talking to a real life person. Would definitely recommend this card to everyone
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
Cash back feature is amazing! Can use this for my daily spending.  Instantly pay it off, with cash back rewards while also building my credit.  Great for my first credit card and credit builder.
Sierra H.
South Bend, IN
This card is very helpful. I got this card almost two months ago, & I've gotten some cash back rewards already. The cash back rewards are very helpful. I usually just put it towards my credit.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?