BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alissa C.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
My first credit card ever! First off I was able to get the card in pink! You have no idea how many compliments I get everytime I swipe it! The app is super easy to keep track of what you spend! A great first credit card for anyone! Also did I mention 14 months interest free!?
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
I have had no problems with my Discover It Cashback Match Card. I like that I earn lots of Cashback on this card and the Cashback Match is earned from things I would buy with the card normally anyway!
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I got to customize my card to pink which is my favorite color. I got a high credit limit which I probably won't ever max out unless it's an emergency so that's awesome. And I'm getting cash back too!
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Love it, all the cash back on purchases. Always have deal on balance transfer. 5% on amazon purchases. Deal on stores, online shopping bonuses... only have great to say about... recommend this card 💯
Mollie C.
Southbury, CT
Has helped me build my credit score over the last three months! The website helps me keep track of exactly how much I'm spending. Would like a higher limit, but it's good for a first credit card.
Lim
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
The card is good it can be better and sometimes the fees can sneak up on you so that's something to look out for but the cash fback matches is really good I have earned a lot back since I've had this card
Kaelyn P.
Richmond, KY
I didn't really want to get a credit card, but I'm actually glad my husband and I decided to get this one. I like that we get cashback on gas, which is what we use it for the most. Discover has great customer service, so we know we can always get help if we have any issues.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I will admit, I was weary of this because I know I shouldn't get credit cards, but this was a great card to get. I love the cashback match for the end of the year, but I believe the biggest con of using this card is that not all merchants accept Discover! Would definitely recommend!
Zoe R.
Best choice I've ever made!! Super easy to use (this was my first credit card on my own), really great customer service and amazing deals/cashback bonus. There's really nothing bad I can say about this card - I legit recommend it to all of my friends.
Bree M.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I love this card and all of the cash back bonuses that they give. Every quarter there are new opportunities for you to activate a new cash back bonus. They are thing that I use in my daily life such as restaurants, big box grocery stores, warehouse stores, gas etc. love it!!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?