BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Pottsville
My absolute favorite Credit card. The customer service is by far my favorite. When you call you talk to an actual person that can help you with anything you may have. They also track purchase and check for fraud so you feel more secure and safe.
Koko F.
Koko F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This a great card to have. There are many deals that Discover offers to give you cash back or money off your purchase just for using your credit card. Use credit cards responsibly!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Love my discover card! The cash back earnings on every purchase make it totally worth it. It's the only card I use in my wallet. The interest rates could afford to be lower however. You'll still think this is a great card to have in your wallet
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Rossville, KS
I can not say enough good things about Discover. Their cashback is a wonderful cherry on top. It's my lowest interest card. Customer service is amazing, always and always stateside
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Panama City, FL
I live my discover card with the matching rewards. I tend to use my card for only a few things a month and then pay it off right away but worth this I live that they offer rewards.
Discover was the first ad only card to approve me. I like the FICO score number on their app. I will say when you pay off your credit card it takes atleast 5 days for it to process.
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
west orange, NJ
Until now I'm having a good experience with the Discovery service. I really like the way that it works and the benefits that the card offers. Would definitely recommend to others.
Lynnese F.
Lynnese F.
Bronx, NY
The amount of cash back you receive is almost like a perk to this credit card, not to mention thee percentage or number hike I've seen in my credit score is immensely appealing.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Memphis, TN
I love having a discover card because they are very nice and considerate with their customers. I also find it convenience that I get my credit score from them whenever I need it
Sara K.
Sara K.
I love my discover card. I get cash back usually 5% which is more than other cards and as long as I pay off my balance each month I get no interest so that extra 5% is free money
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?