BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Rebecca T.
This is a great credit card because it matches your cash back at the end of the year. I used it and was able to use the cash back to pay off my balance. Plus you get to change the design of your card :)
Rigo P.
Great credit card! The cash back on every purchase! They match dollar for dollar. Cash back never expires which is awesome!! I recommend downloading the app!! You get to see your FICO score and keep track of it. One thing I use a lot of is the balance transfers! O% for 12 months!!
Skylar S.
This is a good credit card. They don't charge me high interest and it is accessible. The people who work for the company are great too. They will answer any questions you have. My limit is high al well.
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love my Discover card! It's amazing, I love how the card looks first of all.
I love that it's accepted everywhere.
You get 5% cash back on certain things. They change every few months to keep it new!
maria f.
517 fairmount ave philadelphia
I love it! I get cash back ll the time and I can pay my credit card with that. I can use it almost everywhere! It's not super expensive and I just love it, all my friends are getting it. Really good!!!
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
I love this credit card specially to buy at Amazon, they have a great cash back program, 5% cash back for gas this month, the other month was at Amazon, I could even use my cash back in my Amazon card
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI
I just ordered this card about two weeks ago and I still have received it and I usually get my cards within days. The benefits of this card seem great and I love how there's no interest for the first 14 months which gives you a nice amount of time to pay stuff off without being hit with huge interest rates
Andrea L.
Utica, NY
Awesome company! Exceptional customer service and best rates hands down! Not a single other company could beat Discovers rates! And zero interest for 12 months even on balance transfers is a huge perk!
Kate S.
Carroll, OH
First credit card I've ever used and it's been so easy and forgiving. Very affordable. 14 months interest free is awesome and with rotating rewards and matching cash back it makes it the easiest choice
Vitoria L.
miramar, FL
Great service. No complaints. After 1 year it matched my miles! I was able to go on a great vacation to Germany with my bf.... we had great fun! Awesome student card! Good for adults who want to travel
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?