BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a overall good credit card for everyday purchases as well as big purchases that you need to make! I applied for this card before my first trip to Las Vegas and it was very handy while I was there. I would definitely sign up for another card if I have the option too!
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
I love my discover card, I’ve never had an issue with them. I’m not someone who is forgetful but the one time I had misplaced my card they treated me as if they had misplaced their own card. Made me really appreciate trusting Discover as my personal choice of credit.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Love. Technically I thought mine was a student card but I have the standard Discover It Cashback Match card. While my interest rates are at 0 it has been a great card to build my credit and pay for little extras that I want and at times need. Plus I chose a cute card 😁
Allana L.
Wellesley, MA
The best thing could ever have! It helps me to save money and gives me cashback. I always recommend it to my friends! You can also choose the color of your credit card. You can travel to a lot of places of the world with the card and i just love it. It's my must have!
Kiersten R.
Of every credit card I've ever had I am definitely most satisfied with my Discover it card. In my experience, it is a card that truly "works" on your behalf. You have access to your monthly credit score with this card which alone is a huge perk. Another perk is not only the cash back but Discovers cash back match which once a year will credit you equal to the amount of your accumulated cash back. And don't forget the easy-to-use mobile app which means accessing your card information, making a payment, or freezing your card if it's lost or stolen is all only a swipe away.

Additionally, the customer service with Discover is unparalleled. Those commercials about Discover treating you the way you'd treat you? They aren't kidding. They are always willing to work with you whether it be questions about your account or changes to your due date, etc.

I'm more satisfied with this card than any other credit card on the market!
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
Great credit card. I got it with a promo of 0% APR for the first 12 months. I like that you can get cash back for purchases and at the end of the period, discover matches your cash back for double the bonuses! With the cash back you can use it to redeem gift cards or use it towards your bills.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
I loved the Discover It matchback card! In the beginning the rewards were so awesome. Unfortunately, I had a balance when the 0% intro rate ended and the rate is crazy high now. I recommend it to others that don’t carry a monthly balance, the rewards can’t be beat!
Elizabeth B.
Golden
The interest rate on this card is pretty high. Mine is current 16.99%, which is about 6% higher than any of my other cards.

Pros - good customer service, accepted most places, ability to freeze account and view FICO scores.
Cons - expensive interest rate
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I've only had this card for about a month, so I can't say too much about it. So far I enjoy the ease of the Discover App. It's very easy to navigate through. The rewards offered are very good compared to my other credit cards I have. I use this for every purchase now!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?