BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Magda R.
W Valley City, UT
My best friend on days that the check hadn't come in but feel like a little shopping will make the day better. I love that when I use it I get cash back and at the end of the year they match that too!
Vitoria L.
miramar, FL
Great service. No complaints. After 1 year it matched my miles! I was able to go on a great vacation to Germany with my bf.... we had great fun! Awesome student card! Good for adults who want to travel
Andrea L.
Utica, NY
Awesome company! Exceptional customer service and best rates hands down! Not a single other company could beat Discovers rates! And zero interest for 12 months even on balance transfers is a huge perk!
Mollie C.
Southbury, CT
Has helped me build my credit score over the last three months! The website helps me keep track of exactly how much I'm spending. Would like a higher limit, but it's good for a first credit card.
Lim
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Love it, all the cash back on purchases. Always have deal on balance transfer. 5% on amazon purchases. Deal on stores, online shopping bonuses... only have great to say about... recommend this card 💯
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I will admit, I was weary of this because I know I shouldn't get credit cards, but this was a great card to get. I love the cashback match for the end of the year, but I believe the biggest con of using this card is that not all merchants accept Discover! Would definitely recommend!
Kaelyn P.
Richmond, KY
I didn't really want to get a credit card, but I'm actually glad my husband and I decided to get this one. I like that we get cashback on gas, which is what we use it for the most. Discover has great customer service, so we know we can always get help if we have any issues.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I got to customize my card to pink which is my favorite color. I got a high credit limit which I probably won't ever max out unless it's an emergency so that's awesome. And I'm getting cash back too!
Bree M.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I love this card and all of the cash back bonuses that they give. Every quarter there are new opportunities for you to activate a new cash back bonus. They are thing that I use in my daily life such as restaurants, big box grocery stores, warehouse stores, gas etc. love it!!
Soo Soo S.
Everett, WA
The card is good it can be better and sometimes the fees can sneak up on you so that's something to look out for but the cash fback matches is really good I have earned a lot back since I've had this card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?