BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Julie D.
New York
The only credit card that gave me a chance when I started building my credit back up. The app is easy to use, their website really comprehensive. And they do Amazon as their extra cash back sponsor daily!
Helen P.
Bondsville, MA
I love my card, when I discover I'm short on cash I use my discover card. It's great and I love the cash back bonuses. One of the better credit cards out there. I would recommend it out of all the others.
courtney s.
Bowling Green, OH
Just got it but I love it, easy to use and most stores accept it, it is affordable considering I am a student, nothing more I could say as it is a good credit card to have l, I would recomend it to others
Renee K.
Naples
I love being a part of the Discover credit card family. I have nothing but positive feedback for this company and feel as though service members there make sure any concern or problem I have gets resolved.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Love that i get matching cash back after 12 months!! I could probably bet on my life that there is no better credit card out there. Use it on everything, then pay it right off! And you get paid to use it!
Elizabeth B.
Sims, AR
Great card. I run all my monthly purchases through it and many of my bills each month and then pay it off at the end of the month. I get cash back on all my purchases. A great way to save a little cash.
Skylar S.
This is a good credit card. They don't charge me high interest and it is accessible. The people who work for the company are great too. They will answer any questions you have. My limit is high al well.
Katlyn H.
Of all of the possible credit cards I could have chose, I decided on the Discover It card! It has no annual fee, and you can earn cash back. Not to mention it is interest free for your first 14 months!!
Madison B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my current credit card & I love it. It's my first credit card & i am having a great time learning about it. It has great benefits & not too bad of fees. Would recommend to others highly! Awesome
Rigo P.
Great credit card! The cash back on every purchase! They match dollar for dollar. Cash back never expires which is awesome!! I recommend downloading the app!! You get to see your FICO score and keep track of it. One thing I use a lot of is the balance transfers! O% for 12 months!!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?