BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Tyler
Great credit card to have! Awesome benefits. I have had great success and rewards since I began using this card. It's just right for me and my family. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a credit card they can benefit from. Thank you Discover
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love it. Process was simple and the card is easy to use. Also simple to register the card online. The card designs are slightly limited, but I still like the options that are available.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Berwyn, IL
First credit card i was approved for since I turned 18. Good interest rate. I get money back for going to restaurants or shopping . I recommend this to students who are building creditz
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Gainesville, GA
Discover is my favorite cash back rewards card, hands down. I love the rotating deals and the Cash Back Match is a game changer. I also love the Discover mobile app. Very user friendly!
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
It's a great credit card, but the cash back is sweetness of it all. You can have the extra cash to go towards your credit card balance or have it deposited into your account. I'm
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
I have had this card for about a year. Haven't had any issues. They started me off with a higher limit then some of my other cards and I got a good APR. One of the better cash back programs out there. Good customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Sky B.
Sky B.
Sheffield, AL
I love this card. No hidden fees and no over paying. They match my cash back and I can use it for all my every day purchases. It's relatively affordable and has an easy payment method. I would definitely recommend to anyone starting out their credit!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
N Middletown, NJ
Very easy to use and get accepted for. It is accepted most places in the US and has no usage fees or anything. The biggest problem is that while it advertises that it has no foreign transaction fees it is accepted almost nowhere outside of the US.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE this company. They are so caring about their customers and 24/7 always take calls in a friendly manner. They'll always have my business since they helped me rebuild my credit.
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
Love Discover card that allows you to keep good track of your credit score each month with every statement. It makes it super convenient to keep track of your credit. I enjoy the cashback option as well because it makes my spent money work for me
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?