BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
I have only used it a handful of times in emergencies. I like it because of the cash back. It has a higher interest rate, but the credit card itself is worth it with the money back option! I recommend this to someone who uses their card for shopping purposes!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bensalem , PA
This was my first credit card and I find it easy to use. It's somewhat annoying that some stores don't accept discover. But otherwise, the online website to track my transactions is easy to use
Kimberllin M.
Kimberllin M.
I love the idea of the cash back, but I didn't got mine yet, they still have time to do it as it says I'm the contract, but it's taking so long. Another con is the credit limit, its so low.
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Newark
This credit card has saved me so many times now! The fact that you can pay off your card in a year (first year) is the best!!! And there's no fees for the first year. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
lacey c.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Got this card because of the cash back and no interest for 1 year. So far it hasn't cost me anything extra because of the 0% apr. I wish they would give u a higher cash back amount to make it worth having this card. This card is good for balance transfers!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Melville, NY
I am very pleased with this credit card so far.  I just recently got it so I do not have a full opinion about it just yet.  It is affordable and I do enjoy the cashback program.
April H.
April H.
Carterville, IL
Love getting the cash back. I usually put it towards my next payment and it really makes a difference especially compared to other credit cards I've had in the past that don't have the cash back feature. Would definitely recommend this credit card to others
Taiana G.
Taiana G.
Lawrence, MA
I love to see how much cash back I get each month. Not only is it putting money back in your pocket you can use your balance to pay your monthly credit card bill! Now isn't that awesome?
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Tyler
Great credit card to have! Awesome benefits. I have had great success and rewards since I began using this card. It's just right for me and my family. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a credit card they can benefit from. Thank you Discover
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love it. Process was simple and the card is easy to use. Also simple to register the card online. The card designs are slightly limited, but I still like the options that are available.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?