BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mike V.
Nippa, KY
I got this card and immediate loved it. It has very good interest rates, a solid line of credit, and the cash back feature is awesome. I recently took a trip with one of my kids for a sporting event, and used this card exclusively. Couldn't ask for a better credit card.
Brittany W.
Melbourne, FL
So far my experience with this card and company has been great. Not only is it great to build credit and also get cash back, but the app is very user friendly and helps me stay on top of everything. Would definitely recommend this card to other people!
Cassie G.
I've only been a discover member for a few months now, but they are amazing! I get points for buying the things I would already be buying. The interest rates are much better than other cards I've had previously. I would highly recommend this company.
Veronica H.
I use this credit card all of the time. Every three months they change what you will get 5% cash back on and they are normally very good options. Also love the mobile app and ease of payments!highly recommend this and if you refer someone you get $50!
Benjamin L.
Very great credit card with a great rewards program. The cash back is nice, but you can maximize your cash back if you are planning a purchase to one of the stores that they offer gift cards to. Also, be sure to use the cash back bonuses and maximize the cash back.
Samantha M.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this card. It is so easy to go in and pay your bill, and it is very secure. The cashback is really nice because you're getting paid to use a credit card. The only Con is when you have to pay your bill. I recommend to everyone. Thank you!
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
I'm so sorry to you that you are my favorite person to have you but you don't know what you are talking to and I know that you're not trying to be me sad you don't know what you did and I didn't think I would have been a bad day but you were my life
Heather M.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with my discover card. I like the app and being able to pay my bill through it. I always like having rewards pop up to use when I'm shopping on amazon. Also, the color selection of the cards are awesome!
Olivia R.
New Brighton, PA
I applied for this credit card in my first year of college in hopes to begin establishing credit. I was accepted for a credit amount much larger than I ever planned to use. The cash back options are a great extra feature that you can redeem in cash or to pay off your balance. 6 years later I still use it for small purchases to build my credit.
Jay M.
Fort Worth, TX
Excellent card and service.
Customer service is very polite and goes out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction.
Love the one time courtesy late fee waiver as no one can predict what life throws their way.
I am an extremely satisfied customer
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?