BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ashley M.
New Bern, NC
I like the rotating areas that I can get 5% cash back on. Discover does have great customer service. You are actually able to change the program of the credit card you are on without opening a new account
Petra M.
Ruskin, FL
I really appreciate the discover it card. I have had the credit card for a little over a year now and they matched my cash back. I used the card for just about everything to maximize cash back. I earned over $300 in cash back after they matched it! Very impressed! Highly recommend!
Julie D.
New York
The only credit card that gave me a chance when I started building my credit back up. The app is easy to use, their website really comprehensive. And they do Amazon as their extra cash back sponsor daily!
Helen P.
Bondsville, MA
I love my card, when I discover I'm short on cash I use my discover card. It's great and I love the cash back bonuses. One of the better credit cards out there. I would recommend it out of all the others.
courtney s.
Bowling Green, OH
Just got it but I love it, easy to use and most stores accept it, it is affordable considering I am a student, nothing more I could say as it is a good credit card to have l, I would recomend it to others
Brianna W.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this card! I am a first timer in the credit card world and Discover does an awesome job about explaining credit and how it all works. Plus, this card has tons of cool perks and cashback opportunities.
Hayley K.
Love this card! I love that you get cash back as well everytime you use your card. They also have 5% cashback bonuses on certain stores or places every few months! Its obviously affordable, and super great
Renee K.
Naples
I love being a part of the Discover credit card family. I have nothing but positive feedback for this company and feel as though service members there make sure any concern or problem I have gets resolved.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Love that i get matching cash back after 12 months!! I could probably bet on my life that there is no better credit card out there. Use it on everything, then pay it right off! And you get paid to use it!
Katlyn H.
Of all of the possible credit cards I could have chose, I decided on the Discover It card! It has no annual fee, and you can earn cash back. Not to mention it is interest free for your first 14 months!!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?