BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Elizabeth B.
Sims, AR
Great card. I run all my monthly purchases through it and many of my bills each month and then pay it off at the end of the month. I get cash back on all my purchases. A great way to save a little cash.
🎀Mrs. G.
Pikeville
I haven't used this card yet but I'm sure it's great. I read many reviews about how good it is. I mainly opened it to increase my credit score. The application was very easy and it did increase my score!
Jericha H.
I got mine purple!! This is my first credit card and the app has made it easy to navigate what can be a very scary and dangerous world! I love that things are clear and it is great for international use
Madison B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my current credit card & I love it. It's my first credit card & i am having a great time learning about it. It has great benefits & not too bad of fees. Would recommend to others highly! Awesome
Rigo P.
Great credit card! The cash back on every purchase! They match dollar for dollar. Cash back never expires which is awesome!! I recommend downloading the app!! You get to see your FICO score and keep track of it. One thing I use a lot of is the balance transfers! O% for 12 months!!
Kristin M.
I love Discover and their customer service! Their convenient app allows you to look at your purchases, it sends you real time alerts on purchases, and I like that I get cask back on alp of my purchases!
Katlyn H.
Of all of the possible credit cards I could have chose, I decided on the Discover It card! It has no annual fee, and you can earn cash back. Not to mention it is interest free for your first 14 months!!
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI
I just ordered this card about two weeks ago and I still have received it and I usually get my cards within days. The benefits of this card seem great and I love how there's no interest for the first 14 months which gives you a nice amount of time to pay stuff off without being hit with huge interest rates
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love my Discover card! It's amazing, I love how the card looks first of all.
I love that it's accepted everywhere.
You get 5% cash back on certain things. They change every few months to keep it new!
Ana O.
Tucson, AZ
This is such an easy to manage credit card! I definitely love my discover card, it always comes in handy for me whenever I need it. Not only is it there for me whenever I need it but I also get cash back rewards for the more money I spend. That makes this card ten times better!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?