BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sierra H.
Sierra H.
South Bend, IN
This card is very helpful. I got this card almost two months ago, & I've gotten some cash back rewards already. The cash back rewards are very helpful. I usually just put it towards my credit.
Ali N.
Ali N.
Milwaukee
I love using my Discover card, as the rewards are great. There are very few cards out there that give you an unlimited number of rewards you can obtain and then match it! I only wish that Discover was accepted at more retailers, as I would use it substantially more.
Alexxis L.
Alexxis L.
Woods cross, UT
I love this card. There are so many colors to choose from and the cash back rewards are amazing. I also love the cash back match promotion because you are essentially doubling your FREE money!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love this credit card! High limits and cash back! gives me discounts with other websites also if i use the card! Down side is that not everyone accepts discover but still a wonderful tool fro students to start their credit line! I definenlty recommend this card!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Gonzales, LA
I never had a credit card until I applied for this one. And I love it. Every 3 months, the places change where you get 5% cash back. The app for the card is very easy to use. Recommend 10/10.
Manoela D.
Manoela D.
Somerville, MA
I don't have much to say because I don't receive the card yet. That's all that I can talk about. The apply is easy to do and you can do all the stuffs online. They have a good support online.
Nicza S.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
One of the best cards our family has ever used. The rewards program is amazing we love being able To redeem it for thing that we actually use. We also love the FICO score that we can look at.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
The cashback bonuses are great. They change periodically as well so I sometimes have to wait for rewards that I can take advantage but overall I take advantage of the rewards when they are useful to my daily life. Wish they had more international service though.
Kimberllin M.
Kimberllin M.
I love the idea of the cash back, but I didn't got mine yet, they still have time to do it as it says I'm the contract, but it's taking so long. Another con is the credit limit, its so low.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Durham, NC
Discover has great cash back benefits. The best thing I like about Discover is their customer service. I have had fraudulent charges and they made the process easy and painless. They even overnighted a new card because I was traveling and needed it right away!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?