BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kevin C.
Brunswick, OH
This card is fantastic. The app for the phone is incredibly user friendly and makes it easy to make your payments and see your balance. When you drive 40,000 miles a year like I do, the cashback bonus is a great perk. I would recommend this card to a first time credit card user.
Mia J.
Linden , VA
I love this card! I've gotten $150 cash back in my first year! They're okay with CLI, but not the best. I use the Discover Deals feature frequently and almost always for car rentals. I have a good APR, and it wasn't impossible to get after a about a year of good credit history.
Peilun L.
Davis, CA
I think it's a good choice for people who are just getting started with credit card and don't have a valid credit history. Your application gets approved rather easy and fast. The cash back is pretty good and you also get seasonal additional cash back and discounts at certain stores. The only complaint I have is that some places don't accept discover cards but overall I do recommend it.
{Kayley E.
White Lake, MI
I love Discover! It was so nice working with a company that has a program set for college students! It's great and they're so supportive and willing to give information. It's super affordable and I would 100% recommend it to other college students looking to start a credit score!
Tabitha D.
Seymour, IN
Awesome credit card!! I love how they match the amount you get back in rewards at the end of the first year! Plus the quarterly bonuses. It is a great credit card. Highly recommend! No fees so definitely affordable! If you are thinking about this credit card you should go for it!
Shay G.
New York
Discover is the absolute best card for anyone who is trying to build there credit . They offer many features to allow you to pay your bill on time and not go over your limit . The best feauture is Cash back bonuses , I can apply the money I've accrued to my current monthly bill .
Mari E.
This was the first credit card that I had opened on my own. I like that it helps me build my credit and constantly monitors my credit limit (and increases it as necessary). Cash back is a great perk--would definitely recommend to those new to cards or trying to build their credit.
Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
I love my discover credit card ! it is always available when I need it , just pay small payments whenvever needed, they even offer cash advances, and cash back on items you purchase like gas and food.
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What really keeps me attached to Discover is its ease of access. I really like the app and multiple levels of interaction - email, push notifications, and texts. It keeps me on top of payments. I just wish that the cash back was universal and not mostly restricted to one thing.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I’ve been using this card for a few years. I haven’t had any problem with it since I started. Customer service is very helpful & they always have different cash back promotions goin on. It’s also convenient that they tell you your credit score monthly. Overall a great credit card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?