BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
I love knowing that I'll be getting money back for things that I have to buy anyway ! My interest is low and I got to pick the color of my card which is a pretty pink. It's not accepted at a lot of places which is the only draw back.
Jessica B.
Elmhurst , IL
I have this card about 6 months already and I really like it. I don't need to pay any fee on my first year and you can extend your credit line. I think this is the best credit card that have had all my life.
Jessica M.
Great credit card.  I was approved instantly online with my code.  The card came in within a week and credit card information was available with limit that day.  I was approved for low interest rate and 14 months 0% apr on purchases.  Definitely recommend to other.
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
Honestly my first credit card I received and it's good. I usually used it for gas or little purchases. And there is no pros or cons. It helps you a lot to build your credit and yes I recommend it to others.
Haley S.
Slaton
love using my card & love receiving cash back bonuses on it every month! i can use the card for gas and groceries, and get money back on it. this was my first credit card & i recommend it to anyone who asks!
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
Pretty good card! I like discover as a company. The rewards are great but the rates are kind of highs the apr just got a little too much for me to be able to manage. Then again I'm not the best with my money lol
Tania A.
Cheektowaga , NY
Amazing card and great customer service! You can use cash back to pay for your statements too which is really nice. Haven't had any issues with this card. Not everyplace takes discover though so be careful!
Sandra S.
Burbank, IL
Great card, you get to pick from different colors for no additional cost, it is very affordable and they give amazing credit lines and 18 months 0 apr and you don't have have huge credit history. I love it!
Rachel R.
Woodbridge, VA
I love discover's customer service, probably my favorite part about them! I have two credit cards and a savings account with them now and have convinced several family members to get discover cards as well!
Autumn H.
I love my Discover card it was my second credit card I got on my own my first one with my credit union so this is my first one actually without being a big baby and being an adult and get i'm on my own I love my card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?