BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I I like this card, but even with making sure I pay my bill on time every month. They still don't increase my credit line which is unusual compared to my other cards. I don't think I would recommend this card.
Tania A.
N Tonawanda, NY
Amazing card and great customer service! You can use cash back to pay for your statements too which is really nice. Haven't had any issues with this card. Not everyplace takes discover though so be careful!
Sandra S.
Burbank, IL
Great card, you get to pick from different colors for no additional cost, it is very affordable and they give amazing credit lines and 18 months 0 apr and you don't have have huge credit history. I love it!
Rachel R.
Woodbridge, VA
I love discover's customer service, probably my favorite part about them! I have two credit cards and a savings account with them now and have convinced several family members to get discover cards as well!
Brianna W.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this card! I am a first timer in the credit card world and Discover does an awesome job about explaining credit and how it all works. Plus, this card has tons of cool perks and cashback opportunities.
Ashley M.
New Bern, NC
I like the rotating areas that I can get 5% cash back on. Discover does have great customer service. You are actually able to change the program of the credit card you are on without opening a new account
Renee K.
Naples
I love being a part of the Discover credit card family. I have nothing but positive feedback for this company and feel as though service members there make sure any concern or problem I have gets resolved.
Hayley K.
Love this card! I love that you get cash back as well everytime you use your card. They also have 5% cashback bonuses on certain stores or places every few months! Its obviously affordable, and super great
Petra M.
Ruskin, FL
I really appreciate the discover it card. I have had the credit card for a little over a year now and they matched my cash back. I used the card for just about everything to maximize cash back. I earned over $300 in cash back after they matched it! Very impressed! Highly recommend!
Joshua W.
Rochester, IN
Great card. I really enjoy the cash back match. I got the card with a lower interest than some of my other cards. I really enjoy the no interest for 18 months it really helps when making bigger purchases.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?