BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Honeoye, NY
Discover has lots of great opportunities for cash back on many different things. It changes quarterly whether it's 5% back on gas, restaurants, theme parks, etc. Theres always a 1% chance back on everything you buy and you cna use the cash back for whatever you like!
Lays M.
Lays M.
Bethesda, MD
I love this credit card! It's affordable, you have one whole year without taxes and you can use worldwide ( I've tried in Europe and it worked). It saved my life! I would recommend it to everyone
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Wichita, KS
I use Discover It and I absolutely love it. My monthly statwment always include my Fico score so I don't have to guess or aign up for a service to see it. I also love the card becuase I have a peraonal account manager that I talk to each time I call customer service.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love my discover I it card. It's really convenient for me to use because i can access my statments from my phone, as well as make a payment, sign up for rewards, and check my FICO score.
Harriet W.
Harriet W.
Gainesville
I like the rewards on this card. I also love Discover's customer service and having my credit score on my statement. The credit limit is quite low though. It is 50%-80% less than my other cards.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
I like this credit card a lot because of the cash back you get on purchases. Also on the app, it let's you use the cash back toward a payment which I like. I give it three stars instead of more only because they don't accept Discover cards everywhere which is a bummer.
Cheymie V.
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
Omg incredible I also love the app it's amazing and if u lost ur card u can freeze it and unfreeze it u never responsible for money u didn't spend. But some places don't take it I don't know why
Brittny D.
Brittny D.
Pontiac, MI
I love this credit card. i get cash back on every day purchases and double on gas and groceries! I would normally buy most things anyways so why not get cash back for them? This card is for everyone no matter your financial situation! I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind having a little extra cash in their account at the end of each month!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love this credit card! High limits and cash back! gives me discounts with other websites also if i use the card! Down side is that not everyone accepts discover but still a wonderful tool fro students to start their credit line! I definenlty recommend this card!
Alexxis L.
Alexxis L.
Woods cross, UT
I love this card. There are so many colors to choose from and the cash back rewards are amazing. I also love the cash back match promotion because you are essentially doubling your FREE money!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?