BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Amanda S.
Great card to use with easy app to quickly freeze, apply travel notifications, get cash back etc. Just wish it was slightly more widely accepted but honestly, I may have been denied use of it 3 times in having it over 2 years.
Mindi L.
Lockport, IL
I choose to use my Discover card because of the 3% cash back bonus that I receive. How many other credit cards actually pay you to use their card? It's accepted everywhere and they have great customer service if you need to speak to someone on the phone.
Ashley R.
I love my discover card! Who doesn't love saving money by using a card and shopping? It is affordable as long as you pay it off! No cons but pros are off the chart. I would recommend getting this card to anyone who wants to build their credit and save money!
ally h.
I love my Discover card so far! It’s only my second credit card, as I have been working on my credit score this past year. The 5% cash back on rotating categories is fun for me- I like having a reason to use my card over my husbands, as silly as that sounds!
Ashleighna P.
Freeport, IL
This is my favorite rewards program when it comes to credit cards. I can build up so great rewards that I mostly use towards either paying my bill or on Amazon. The only problem that I do have toward Discover It is that the interest rate is on the higher side.
Stephanie B.
rex, GA
I can't complain about discover, it's a credit card.. I love it I love the price matching and I love when they have the 0% interest transfers. I've had the card a little over 3 years and try to use it when they have the special cash backs at certain stores.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Gave me a good credit limit right away. Cash back is nice I mean why not have it? I like online access . Never had any issues with it. Had another company before them who never raised my limit they have which I don't need but it's nice to know it's an option
Camille B.
I have used this credit card for about 8 months now and I absolutely love it. It's easy to use and no added fees. They match your cash back which is a great bonus. Great customer service!
Hannah S.
Statesboro, GA
Discover IT card was my first credit card when I entered college, and now out of the two I use, it is still my favorite. The interest is low and the services are awesome and relevant to me. I would recommend this card to young people building their credit!
Erica R.
I was nervous about applying for a credit card at first but choosing discover it was the beat desicion. The website was easy to use and straightforward. Customer service was quick to help answer any questions i had. Cash back incentives is also a nice perk
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?