BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alyssa D.
North Olmsted, OH
I have only had my credit card for a few months but so far it’s great! And I earn a lot of money back if I use it at where the cash back option offers for the time. I would recommend using this card over others.
PATRICIA B.
Naperville, IL
Discover card is great it's accepted everywhere and you can pick your payment date. I love using my Discover card it's accepted everywhere I go I've never had a problem with it and you get cash back for your
Kaytlyn M.
This is a great card with opportunities for a decent apr. I would recommend it to anyone with a somewhat established credit score. It isn't for those new to the credit game but keep discover in mind as a company.
Maureen H.
This is a great credit card. I appreciate the cash back bonus and all the amazing benefits that come with this card. It's an affordable way to boost your credit score without having to compromise the finances
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Good card, good online system. FICO scores are really nice, categories could have been broader in Q1 and q2, but restaurants is coming up which will be a favorite for me! I would recommend this card to others.
Ashley C.
Just went back to discover after a few years ago having to pay for fraud on my account but they had s great balance transfer deal that I felt would be amazing to use so I took the plunge. Great company so far.
Jessica T.
I love the cash redemption options. I initially got this card for a balance transfer and ended up using it as a primary card. love the easy of making payments and the fun card design options that are available. I love the no annual fee, makes it super affordable and easy to build credit.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
I love knowing that I'll be getting money back for things that I have to buy anyway ! My interest is low and I got to pick the color of my card which is a pretty pink. It's not accepted at a lot of places which is the only draw back.
Lisa W.
Union
My husband and I just applied vorvthis card. This is going to be a great way to safe guard us from fraud and help us earn money towards our purchases as well. We love it and we are glad that we applied for it.
Vickie M.
Bethel , OH
Love this card. Have never had a problem using it or turning in my cash back. No cons due to it is 0 apr for a year. Not expensive unless you max it out I suppose. I would highly recommend to others I suppose.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?