BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Gabriella D.
Berlin
I love Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card because it is super easy to earn cash back. And they match it after your first year. The app is extremely easy to use and keep track of your account. I recommend this card to every student I know because it is easier to be approved with no credit and it has the most cash back potential (5%)
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a good credit card.  The cashback program is a big plus.  You can use the cashback to pay down your card balance, pay for products on Amazon, or donate to charity.  The interest rate is high, but most cards have high rates.  Overall, as long as you make your payments timely each month, this is a good credit card.
Kyle H.
Columbus, OH
I love this card - it offers easy cash back, and they even match your cash back at the end of your first year. That was a nice surprise! No annual fee makes it a no brainer go-to card!
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
I cannot say enough good things about Discover. This company has a customer for life with me. Their US based customer service team is a delight to work with. Discover also sends out special gifts to their customers every so often (they sent me a $5 Starbucks gift card out of the blue one day!). The cash back option is also a huge plus.
Katie S.
San Diego, CA
AMAZING cash back.  It's 5% on rotating categories and they match it at the end of your first year so that's really 10% cash back at certain places.  The best credit card I have ever had for cash back.  There was also a $50 signup bonus when I originally got the card that will also be doubled at the end of the year.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
My first credit card and the one financial institution that approved me when I was a credit-less 18-year-old. I have kept them since and they are the best there is. Easy online payments and billing, free fico score, instantly freeze your card, and unlimited possibilities for cash back. Give discover a shot, it’s 11/10 worth it.
Erica W.
Atlanta, GA
The cashback is good if you shop on amazon a lot. Low interest rate and you can see your credit score whenever you want without consequence. Too bad not everywhere takes discover!
Rafaela A.
Mountain View, CA
Great credit card! Got so much cash back on my first year using it and no fees or interest at all! Best part was they matched all the cashback I earned on my 1 year anniversary.
Chelsea J.
Love my discover card! I get cash back reward opportunities monthly that are always related to my purchases. It is very easy to use and they are prompt when checking for fraud.
Jess P.
Sherman, IL
My grandma turned me to Discover. I’ve had it for a few months and I like it. I was turned down for other credit cards because I had zero credit. Now I have a FICO score! I put a deposit down to set it up. I use the app every few days. It’s nice to be able to see your FICO score and what changes it certain ways!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?