BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sheri D.
Morrilton
What more can I say about a cash back match card? It’s the best card to use for your everyday expenses. Why not earn money for doing your normal everyday shopping? It’s great! I would recommend others to get this card if you do t already have it. Take advantage of earning money for shopping!
Kat N.
New Bremen, OH
I absolutely love my discover card, I just recently got it and I couldn’t be happier. The best part about it is the app that I downloaded on my phone. The app makes it so easy to check my transactions and pay my bills. The best part is that I get a notification the second I make a purchase!
Meaghan M.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this credit card and the (responsible) freedom it gives! 1% cash back match after the first year and each month it gives a new category where you can receive 5% cash back match. Paying the bill fully every month helps raise my credit score and there are NO international fees! SCORE!!!
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
I have no issues with this card so far. I just recently got it for a balance transfer. I got 0% for 18 months. It’s very easy to navigate the website and app. And very easy to call customer service. Would recommend to others. Also, they match your cash back earned in the first year!
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great card. I make sure to take advantage of discover deals and cash back that changes every three months. It goes directly into my amazon so a lot of things I don’t have to pay for. It’s great. I also pay in full each month which keeps my credit excellent and I never pay interest.
Amber C.
Huntsville
My favorite (and only) credit card. Discover is great for cashback bonus and for safety monitoring your account. I feel very secure with my finances while using this credit card. Customer service is superb. I would definitely recommend Discover cashback match credit card to others.
Molly A.
Plainfield, IL
Great card with great cash back offers!  I like the quarterly 5% cash back offers - there's always something I can truly use to maximize my cash back.  The Discover app is great, easy to use, and sends useful notifications about cash back bonuses and payment due dates.
Megan A.
Lafayette
I’ve only had this card a couple months and I already prefer to use it compared to my other cards. And I absolutely love the feature for paying you monthly minimum USING your cash back rewards. Counting down the weeks until my 1 year mark and discover matches all my cash back!
Nicole B.
Sulphur, LA
This is my go to credit card! They gave me a nice credit limit when I applied, and they routinely review for automatic credit increases. I called them to see about a credit increase for a major purchase. The representative was very professional and granted my request after a few questions and a brief look at my history with them. She also gave me another zero percent offer for six months. Their app is easy to use, and I love the design of the card. This is one I will keep around for years and plan to start my kids off with when they turn 18.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this credit card ! They gave me decent credit limit and they had 0% transfer fee when I've applied for it and 0% APR for a year. It has cashback rewards match and also 0% transfer fee when you transfer money to this card at any time. Highly recommended and easy to use!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?