BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Roxana C.
Excellent credit card. First year with no fee and also you get cash back with every purchase that you can use later to pay your bill.
Kristi V.
It's basically a normal credit card. You have to spend a lot to make it worth it and trust me, try not to put a lot on credit cards.
Marianna B.
Round Lake, IL
My favorite credit card! The cash back gets earned so easily on everything and there's 5% back on special categories every 3 months.
Samantha T.
I haven't actually received the card yet and started using it but I love all the perks and the fact that there isn't an annual fee.
Latasha N.
I love the perks of the Cashback, Discover is a great credit card company to deal with and their app is extremely user friendly.
Jackie R.
London, KY
Love this credit card. I carry it with me everywhere I go and use it frequently, the cash back feature on this card is amazing.
Denys R.
Strongly recommend discover I love this credit card I've had it many years best credit card I own gives you credit scores
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Cash back is great. If I am already going to spend money any way I'd rather get some cash back to go along with it!
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love my discover card...love the cash back feature. Easy to use, customer service is super friendly and helpful
Jennifer C.
Lapeer, MI
I haven't used it much because I like to use it and pay it off right away...it is a good card with good rewards
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?