BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Joyce M.
Joyce M.
I love discover, I get a good cash back with it and I got a ok credit. It's 1 year no fees and after 1 year they double the cash back you had from that whole year.. it's awesome I like it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Love this credit card. Only downfall is that the cash back sucks! There's only selected cash back promotions that are more of the time useless. Other than that, I have no complaints!
Angelette J.
Angelette J.
Adelanto, CA
This card matches all the other deals and cards and will match it to get you the better deal possible in terms of cash back and that's the advantages of having this card on hand.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Leominster, MA
Best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. Discover is the best. Their app is easy to use and keep track of spending. I think I will always be a Discover customer.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR
We enjoy the cash back offer on our discover card. We like that we get a little of our money back the we spend. It's a reward we look for when choosing what credit card to use.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
I love my Discover card. I get cashback for making purchases and can use that for items on Amazon.com or to pay my bill. The only downside is that it is not taken everywhere
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Never had any issues with this card. Had it for three years though and I wish they would increase my credit limit. Gives you great Cashback to use and also free FICO score.
Babi S.
Babi S.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I have my discover almost to years and love it! this alway save me to buy my dream stuffs hahah...and the best thing is that it give cash back!! I really ove it!!!
Amy L.
Amy L.
I has a Discover card as a college student and then my husband and I opened an account after we got married. So many great benefits and great customer service!
Erin A.
Erin A.
I love Discover- they've always been easy to work with, and the customer service is friendly and simple to get in touch with. Can't be any pickier than that.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?