BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Allie S.
Gap, PA
Love my Discover card! Easy to access online, simple bill pay, and great ways to track spending- especially helpful for taxes. The site also also shows your Fico credit score. Never worry about fraudulent charges- Discover makes it right every time!
Dara R.
I love Discover credit cards! I recently opened Discover Miles card because I was planning to do some traveling this year and honestly it’s been wonderful. I have noticed only few places not taking Discover so using it was so easy and raising miles or points for cash back was so easy! Also the fact that you are getting 3% back the first year is a bonus! I definitely recommend this card for building credit AND if you travel around a bit. It’s not a fancy travel card for sure but you can use your points to pay off plane tickets, car rental and transportation fees! Also it links to your Amazon account so you can use your points to pay on Amazon :)
Valerie S.
Holland, PA
A good credit card to have to build credit. Has the option to freeze your card when lost/stolen which is great. Also the cash back is great as you can use it towards your balance or other places like Amazon, etc. Discover has awesome coupons, too.
Crystal P.
Eagle Mountain
I LOVE Discover! The customer service is always exceptional and the products are noteworthy. The it card provides me with great cash back options, and is accepted in a variety of locations including internationally. Absolutely recommend Discover!
Regina W.
Pinellas Park
I recently just became a member with Discover so I can’t fully give a great review. I have not had any issues with them and the options for what background of card you want are cute! That’s always a plus. I do have cash back points with them :)
Jess A.
Stamford, NY
This is a pretty good card (I have the student it card!). The company matches all of your cash back in the first year, and also gives money for good grades! It’s a great starter card. One drawback: really high interest rate (that goes down as you use it)
Stella D.
Aurora, CO
This was my first ever credit card that I got in my own on my quest to rebuild my credit. Love that there is no annual fees, pretty good rewards program and I love the app! Never had any problems or complaints about this card and mine is Pink!
Elizabeth R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I haven't had this account for very long and have not been able to use the cash back feature yet because I used the card for a credit transfer initially. Overall it seems like something I will continue to use once I have paid down my balance
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this card! I stopped using my debit card because the rewards & protection is the best. I would highly recommend this card to anyone looking for a credit card. I earn piles of cash back every month & redeem for gift cards.
Kayli M.
Morgantown, WV
Hands down my favorite credit card out of all of the ones I have! The BEST customer service! In the 8 years I’ve had it I was late on a payment once (due to direct deposit/job changes) and not only did Discover have an American customer service representative reach out to me, but they even took off the late fee without me having to ask. I know almost any company will take the fee away if you ask, but it really stuck out to me that they offered before I asked.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?