BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Bree M.
Bree M.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I love this card and all of the cash back bonuses that they give. Every quarter there are new opportunities for you to activate a new cash back bonus. They are thing that I use in my daily life such as restaurants, big box grocery stores, warehouse stores, gas etc. love it!!
Kaelyn P.
Kaelyn P.
Richmond, KY
I didn't really want to get a credit card, but I'm actually glad my husband and I decided to get this one. I like that we get cashback on gas, which is what we use it for the most. Discover has great customer service, so we know we can always get help if we have any issues.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Waipahu, HI
Works great and awesome rewards. I usually use the cash back rewards to pay for some of my credit card statement. It's easy to get rewards. I love getting the 5% back when shopping for stuff I need.
Zeseila L.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I got to customize my card to pink which is my favorite color. I got a high credit limit which I probably won't ever max out unless it's an emergency so that's awesome. And I'm getting cash back too!
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Southbury, CT
Has helped me build my credit score over the last three months! The website helps me keep track of exactly how much I'm spending. Would like a higher limit, but it's good for a first credit card.
Lim
Holly T.
Holly T.
Verona, NY
So far, I love this card. I am a beginner as far as credit, so the promotion for new card holder was really the allure that pulled me to discover. I even got a fancy purple card so that was a plus.
Jéssica B.
Jéssica B.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Discover It Card has an great program of cash back and give to its users a lot of benefits, like no annual fees and no fees if you make any payment between the full statement and minimum payments.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
I like the rewards on this card but the interest rate is ridiculous.  They don't like to reduce the interest rate even when there are no late payments.  I don't think the rewards outweigh a higher interest rate enough for me to use the card on a regular basis.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Livonia, MI
Great customer service and nice benefits, I'm a fan of Discover for sure. They have good intro rates, and balance transfer options. They also give you your FICO score monthly, which is really nice.
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I will admit, I was weary of this because I know I shouldn't get credit cards, but this was a great card to get. I love the cashback match for the end of the year, but I believe the biggest con of using this card is that not all merchants accept Discover! Would definitely recommend!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?