BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Good card, good online system. FICO scores are really nice, categories could have been broader in Q1 and q2, but restaurants is coming up which will be a favorite for me! I would recommend this card to others.
Lisa W.
Union
My husband and I just applied vorvthis card. This is going to be a great way to safe guard us from fraud and help us earn money towards our purchases as well. We love it and we are glad that we applied for it.
Vickie M.
Bethel, OH
Love this card. Have never had a problem using it or turning in my cash back. No cons due to it is 0 apr for a year. Not expensive unless you max it out I suppose. I would highly recommend to others I suppose.
Maureen H.
This is a great credit card. I appreciate the cash back bonus and all the amazing benefits that come with this card. It's an affordable way to boost your credit score without having to compromise the finances
Ashley C.
Just went back to discover after a few years ago having to pay for fraud on my account but they had s great balance transfer deal that I felt would be amazing to use so I took the plunge. Great company so far.
Jessica T.
I love the cash redemption options. I initially got this card for a balance transfer and ended up using it as a primary card. love the easy of making payments and the fun card design options that are available. I love the no annual fee, makes it super affordable and easy to build credit.
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
Pretty good card! I like discover as a company. The rewards are great but the rates are kind of highs the apr just got a little too much for me to be able to manage. Then again I'm not the best with my money lol
Jessica M.
Great credit card.  I was approved instantly online with my code.  The card came in within a week and credit card information was available with limit that day.  I was approved for low interest rate and 14 months 0% apr on purchases.  Definitely recommend to other.
Jessica B.
Elmhurst, IL
I have this card about 6 months already and I really like it. I don't need to pay any fee on my first year and you can extend your credit line. I think this is the best credit card that have had all my life.
Autumn H.
I love my Discover card it was my second credit card I got on my own my first one with my credit union so this is my first one actually without being a big baby and being an adult and get i'm on my own I love my card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?