BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ana O.
Ana O.
Tucson, AZ
This is such an easy to manage credit card! I definitely love my discover card, it always comes in handy for me whenever I need it. Not only is it there for me whenever I need it but I also get cash back rewards for the more money I spend. That makes this card ten times better!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
My first credit card ever! First off I was able to get the card in pink! You have no idea how many compliments I get everytime I swipe it! The app is super easy to keep track of what you spend! A great first credit card for anyone! Also did I mention 14 months interest free!?
Marija L.
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI
I just ordered this card about two weeks ago and I still have received it and I usually get my cards within days. The benefits of this card seem great and I love how there's no interest for the first 14 months which gives you a nice amount of time to pay stuff off without being hit with huge interest rates
maria f.
maria f.
517 fairmount ave philadelphia
I love it! I get cash back ll the time and I can pay my credit card with that. I can use it almost everywhere! It's not super expensive and I just love it, all my friends are getting it. Really good!!!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Utica, NY
Awesome company! Exceptional customer service and best rates hands down! Not a single other company could beat Discovers rates! And zero interest for 12 months even on balance transfers is a huge perk!
Pamella C.
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
I love this credit card specially to buy at Amazon, they have a great cash back program, 5% cash back for gas this month, the other month was at Amazon, I could even use my cash back in my Amazon card
Kate S.
Kate S.
Carroll, OH
First credit card I've ever used and it's been so easy and forgiving. Very affordable. 14 months interest free is awesome and with rotating rewards and matching cash back it makes it the easiest choice
Soo Soo S.
Soo Soo S.
Everett, WA
The card is good it can be better and sometimes the fees can sneak up on you so that's something to look out for but the cash fback matches is really good I have earned a lot back since I've had this card
Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Love it, all the cash back on purchases. Always have deal on balance transfer. 5% on amazon purchases. Deal on stores, online shopping bonuses... only have great to say about... recommend this card 💯
Jill S.
Jill S.
Waipahu, HI
Works great and awesome rewards. I usually use the cash back rewards to pay for some of my credit card statement. It's easy to get rewards. I love getting the 5% back when shopping for stuff I need.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?