BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
Great credit card. I got it with a promo of 0% APR for the first 12 months. I like that you can get cash back for purchases and at the end of the period, discover matches your cash back for double the bonuses! With the cash back you can use it to redeem gift cards or use it towards your bills.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Lauren K.
Greenwood, SC
I love this credit card! I picked it as my first in order to build credit, and the app makes it super easy to keep up with! The app allows me to check my credit score, view my balance, pay my bill, and much more. I recommend this card to people every chance I get!
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I've only had this card for about a month, so I can't say too much about it. So far I enjoy the ease of the Discover App. It's very easy to navigate through. The rewards offered are very good compared to my other credit cards I have. I use this for every purchase now!
Larissa H.
Hanover, MN
I love Discover. They have deals from a huge list of places that you actually shop, you have 5% cash back deals that change every few months and the normal 1% back on everything you shop. And after a year using the card, you get a cash back match, meaning that all the cash back you got during that year, they match if for you.
Jessica G.
Dover, NJ
The absolute best credit company to work with. So easy to track spending, bills, and make payments. It is accepted everywhere without a hassle. I constantly activate and spend cash back rewards in tons of places in-store and online. The designs are super cute too!
Anthony M.
Cash back bonuses are wonderful. App is super easy to use and straightforward. Customer service is always helpful and friendly. However, I wish more businesses accepted Discover. Have and will continue to recommend to others, especially for their first credit card.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
I like the face that Discover will match my casback 100% in my first year with them. I also love the face that every quarter there is a new category that you can earn 5% cash back on!! Card design is sleek and you can see your FICO acid in your monthly statements
Rocio L.
This credit card is amazing. Their app is super easy to use and very user friendly. Every time I've needed something from Discover they have taken care of my needs very quickly. I would definitely recommend this credit card to anyone looking for amazing service.
Yllama D.
Washington, DC
The Discover, cash back credit card is an excellent card to use. They offer cash back on shopping, stores and products. The Discover card is very useful to have without carrying cash. The cash back program is good and you get decent cash back on purchases.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?