BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Cassandra Z.
San Antonio, TX
I love the cashback/match and the discounts I get at certain retailers for using my card with them. I have nothing but good experiences with this card. There is no annual fee and I'd definitely recommend this card to anyone looking into a credit card. Not to mention the color/design of the card is nice
Babi S.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I have my discover almost to years and love it! this alway save me to buy my dream stuffs hahah...and the best thing is that it give cash back!! I really ove it!!!
Kathryn T.
Rigby
Amazing way to build your credit with a great company that truly cares about their customers! You definitely have to stay on top of your due date so you dont have late charges. But great card great perks great company!
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love my Discover card. It is my go-to card to use when making everyday purchases. I love that I get cash back on purchases I'd make anyway. I use it every single day.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
This is my first credit card and I absolutely love it. Discover has been so kind and helpful everytime I needed help with something. I love the cash back feature and that the match it at the end of the year! Can't beat it!!
Angela T.
Whitwell, TN
I have had no problems with my Discover It card at all.  I honestly love this credit card and it has great perks.  A huge pro about this card is the chances you are able to earn cash back.  Every quarter of the year there is a special cash back bonus that you can earn and I love that.
Sabrina E.
I love that most businesses now take discover! I've earned big cash back bonuses multiple times, it was easy for me to get approved, and you can use your bonuses towards monthly payments. I'd recommend it for anyone!
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love discover! They give me a great interest rate and they have a really awesome cash back bonus rewards system. I use it for little things here and there and also larger purchases. Their customer service is great.
Camille G.
Arlington, VA
I love discover it. It always help me when I'm going to travel and have some problems with my debit card. Also they provide me a security for when I need money and even more they help me with my credit score as well.
Chelsea B.
When I used credit card, I used discover. Discover was my go to card because it was easy to pay with the app. The only thing I didn't like about it was the interest rate. Interest was high but it's high for anybody.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?