BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Courtney D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I tried to get this credit card but was turned down and it was for a crappy reason. The APR % is not that good though and could be better. Even though you get Cash back still doesn't matter.
I would not recommend.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
i use my discover card for everything! i get cash back on all of my purchases and my monthly payments are always due on the same day every month so i never have to play guessing games on when i'll receive my bill.
Aliciae G.
Pelham, AL
This card accomplished 2 things for me. I was able to transfer my balance from a previous credit card and it offers 0% for the first 12 month. That on top of the 5 percent cash bag makes this a great credit card!
Kaytlyn M.
This is a great card with opportunities for a decent apr. I would recommend it to anyone with a somewhat established credit score. It isn't for those new to the credit game but keep discover in mind as a company.
Sarrah S.
Northampton, PA
I absolutely love my credit card I love getting cash back bonuses that they offer! It is amazing to use for either gift cards which are my fav!!! Or use towards my bill every month! I highly recommend this card!
Megan P.
Bala cynwyd, PA
The cash back program is awesome! I apply the cash back balance to my credit card statement and it's basically free money every month. The chip works well in the readers and the app is intuitive and easy to use.
Kalley L.
Roanoke , VA
Love this card. The cash back is awesome and the match at the end of the first year will definitely be a huge help financially. The app makes it easy to check your balance and pay your bill. Definitely recommend.
John P.
Cape Coral, FL
Great customer service! They let you speak with a live personable individual. They forgive the first late payment. Interest rates are low and they double cash back up to 10% the first year. It definitely pays!!
Lisa W.
Union
My husband and I just applied vorvthis card. This is going to be a great way to safe guard us from fraud and help us earn money towards our purchases as well. We love it and we are glad that we applied for it.
Maureen H.
This is a great credit card. I appreciate the cash back bonus and all the amazing benefits that come with this card. It's an affordable way to boost your credit score without having to compromise the finances
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?