BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Omaha, NE
I love his card. I have earned so many rewards for using this card and paying off my balance each month. If you're looking for a credit card that you get amazing rewards from this is the one to go with.
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Of all of the possible credit cards I could have chose, I decided on the Discover It card! It has no annual fee, and you can earn cash back. Not to mention it is interest free for your first 14 months!!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
This is a good credit card. They don't charge me high interest and it is accessible. The people who work for the company are great too. They will answer any questions you have. My limit is high al well.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I love Discover and their customer service! Their convenient app allows you to look at your purchases, it sends you real time alerts on purchases, and I like that I get cask back on alp of my purchases!
Kaitlin V.
Kaitlin V.
Tallahassee
Great way to build up credit, also nice to earn a little cash back. Very forgiving if you pay a couple days late and nice to have free access to your credit score so you can see if anything affected it.
Magda R.
Magda R.
W Valley City, UT
My best friend on days that the check hadn't come in but feel like a little shopping will make the day better. I love that when I use it I get cash back and at the end of the year they match that too!
Jacob W.
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love my Discover card! It's amazing, I love how the card looks first of all.
I love that it's accepted everywhere.
You get 5% cash back on certain things. They change every few months to keep it new!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
I have had no problems with my Discover It Cashback Match Card. I like that I earn lots of Cashback on this card and the Cashback Match is earned from things I would buy with the card normally anyway!
Nikolas M.
Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
I love my discover credit card ! it is always available when I need it , just pay small payments whenvever needed, they even offer cash advances, and cash back on items you purchase like gas and food.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
My first credit card ever! First off I was able to get the card in pink! You have no idea how many compliments I get everytime I swipe it! The app is super easy to keep track of what you spend! A great first credit card for anyone! Also did I mention 14 months interest free!?
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?