BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Swapnil P.
Halethorpe, MD
very nice customer service and you get 1%-3% back on o may items you buy. There are no annual fees so you can go on easy about it and you can always increase your limit if you spend enough on the card. Make sure to pay on time! Go get one already.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
I highly recommend Discover credit card. The cash back is great. It also offers monthly discounts on items. The customer service is one of the best I have ever encountered! I love the freeze option if you cannot find your card!
Katie C.
This is the best card I have had. Love the cashback match and the minimum payment isnt even that bad. This is definitely a card I would recommend to anyone! Will always use Discover no matter what. Everyone go get this card!
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
Discover cashback match is my favorite credit card. You get money back plus the double you have redeem at the end of the first year. Since I have this credit card I have bought everything with it and I have gotten great deals
Shayla D.
IRONDALE, AL
I love that I can get cash back for using it at certain places and they match what you earn at the end the year. Some places give you a discount for using discover. Amazon let's you use your earned match points for purchase
Heather W.
I got the pink discover it card and I love it. It's so girlie and I've already earned rewards. I was even able to use the rewards towards things I bought on Amazon. So awesome. I'd totally recommend others to get this card.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Great rewards! Also gives me good cash back deals throughout the year, from 5% categories, to general percentage off products as well. I've been a cardholder for almost 2 years now and I love it!! Would definitely recommend
Anastasiya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Discover is a great credit card. They're the pioneers when it comes to reward and they don't disappoint. From their word class customer service to their ease in getting ANY amount of your cash back. Truly discover is great.
Justina R.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the discover card , I've had mine for quite awhile now and the cash back feature is awesome ! I've never had an issue with customer service and they increase your line of credit after awhile of paying your card off !
Julia N.
This is a great credit card for everyday use! The app they have is very handy and easy to navigate. I have also had no issues with their customer service. It is very easy to check your credit balance and to pay your bill.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?