BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
I love discover!! They were my first credit card. Their app is easy to use and their customer service team is so quick and helpful. I have no cons to say about them. I recommend discover to all of my friends and family!
Julia N.
This is a great credit card for everyday use! The app they have is very handy and easy to navigate. I have also had no issues with their customer service. It is very easy to check your credit balance and to pay your bill.
Ashley T.
Temple City, CA
So far so good. I haven't actually used it to it's full advantage. I really enjoy the color I got cause they had an option for pink. It's really cute and the app isn't too bad to manage either. So I'm enjoying it for now.
Jamie E.
This card not only gives you cash back, it has great introductory offers. The online app makes managing this card super easy. I thought allowing you to choose your color was a nice touch. Was very happy when I saw pink.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love it! Mine is pink and I have 0% interest for 18 months and cash back can be used towards paying the card back. I've already earned about $56 in cash back match on top of the cash back I've earned between statements.
Amber I.
Philadelphia, PA
A credit card is a credit card to me. There is no real good review I can give if a card is in the wrong hands. No matter what you should be responsible but I love my discovery card with freeze control and cash back!
Kathryn T.
Rigby
Amazing way to build your credit with a great company that truly cares about their customers! You definitely have to stay on top of your due date so you dont have late charges. But great card great perks great company!
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Great cash back program. Love the change up in rewards through the year. Recently got married and made it so simple to get a new card. They updated my information and overnighting me a new card with my new name on it.
Cassandra Z.
San Antonio, TX
I love the cashback/match and the discounts I get at certain retailers for using my card with them. I have nothing but good experiences with this card. There is no annual fee and I'd definitely recommend this card to anyone looking into a credit card. Not to mention the color/design of the card is nice
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
This is my first credit card and I absolutely love it. Discover has been so kind and helpful everytime I needed help with something. I love the cash back feature and that the match it at the end of the year! Can't beat it!!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?