BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Maria B.
I've had this credit card for about 5 years and it is honestly my favorite credit card. You receive cash back on purchases and you can redeem them on amazon or apply them to your monthly balance. I love using my card to pay for my gas, make up and to pay in wholesale clubs.
Kelcey W.
Harrison, AR
Best card I have had yet! Doesn't hurt that it is super sleek and pretty as well! Super easy to get as long as you have a decent credit score! Cons of hold be that I couldn't get more than one color on the card because I liked them all! I would recommend this card to anyone!
Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a overall good credit card for everyday purchases as well as big purchases that you need to make! I applied for this card before my first trip to Las Vegas and it was very handy while I was there. I would definitely sign up for another card if I have the option too!
Erika M.
Los Angeles
Easy to apply and they give you 5% cash back on selected purchases, and on your first year they will match whatever cash back you’ve earned(free money!) I didn’t have any credit history prior to getting a discover card but got approved and have been using it ever since
Ana A.
Discover was my first credit card and was easy to get, but as I graduated school and got a real job, they don’t raise my credit limit nearly as much as other cards. The 5% back on select categories is great though, however the measly 1% on everything else is just okay.
Elle G.
Charlotte, NC
I love discover! Such a great company with fantastic customer service. They even sent me a Starbucks gift card on my one year anniversary to thank me for being a customer. They've been very good to me and my husband! I love the cash back rewards, too - totally legit!
Kara B.
Love the cash back options for this card as well as the service. No issues when signing and the introductory rates were reasonable. I would recommend this card. As always, I recommend paying your balance off before the interest kicks in. It could sneak up on you.
Brooke S.
Wheeling, WV
Great card with a lot of benefits. The cash back allows you to purchase gift cards or other items, but it also lets you add it towards your payment to pay off your card. Discover also gives you an updated FICO score on each statement which I find to be very convenient.
Lana L.
Wellesley, MA
The best thing could ever have! It helps me to save money and gives me cashback. I always recommend it to my friends! You can also choose the color of your credit card. You can travel to a lot of places of the world with the card and i just love it. It's my must have!
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Love. Technically I thought mine was a student card but I have the standard Discover It Cashback Match card. While my interest rates are at 0 it has been a great card to build my credit and pay for little extras that I want and at times need. Plus I chose a cute card 😁
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?