BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Katie S.
Katie S.
Woodbury, NJ
Love my discover card! One time I bought a shed at Home Depot, I know, I know totally unlike me! Well I got a phone call a few minutes later to verify that I made the purchase. Excellent customer service.
Renee K.
Renee K.
Naples
I love being a part of the Discover credit card family. I have nothing but positive feedback for this company and feel as though service members there make sure any concern or problem I have gets resolved.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
New Bern, NC
I like the rotating areas that I can get 5% cash back on. Discover does have great customer service. You are actually able to change the program of the credit card you are on without opening a new account
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Love this card! I love that you get cash back as well everytime you use your card. They also have 5% cashback bonuses on certain stores or places every few months! Its obviously affordable, and super great
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sims, AR
Great card. I run all my monthly purchases through it and many of my bills each month and then pay it off at the end of the month. I get cash back on all my purchases. A great way to save a little cash.
Rigo P.
Rigo P.
Great credit card! The cash back on every purchase! They match dollar for dollar. Cash back never expires which is awesome!! I recommend downloading the app!! You get to see your FICO score and keep track of it. One thing I use a lot of is the balance transfers! O% for 12 months!!
Jericha H.
Jericha H.
I got mine purple!! This is my first credit card and the app has made it easy to navigate what can be a very scary and dangerous world! I love that things are clear and it is great for international use
Madison B.
Madison B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my current credit card & I love it. It's my first credit card & i am having a great time learning about it. It has great benefits & not too bad of fees. Would recommend to others highly! Awesome
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
This is a great credit card because it matches your cash back at the end of the year. I used it and was able to use the cash back to pay off my balance. Plus you get to change the design of your card :)
🎀Mrs. G.
🎀Mrs. G.
Pikeville
I haven't used this card yet but I'm sure it's great. I read many reviews about how good it is. I mainly opened it to increase my credit score. The application was very easy and it did increase my score!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?