BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Maria K.
Vineland
This is the best credit card I have ever owned. The cash back is amazing but it also comes with deals which every month or so changes. Such as 10% off kohls purchase which will come back to you on the next billing statement!
Hebba s.
Clifton, NJ
Love my 5% cash back deal every month and my choice of cash back . Been a member for 7 years now and never had an issue with this credit card. I use my cash back to pay back my bill. I recommend thodeh who can to go sign Up.
Devin H.
I have been satisfied with this card so far. They do not add interest for 12-13 months . You can check account online or on monthly statements that are sent in mail. Its also a nice touch that you pick the color of the card.
Katie C.
This is the best card I have had. Love the cashback match and the minimum payment isnt even that bad. This is definitely a card I would recommend to anyone! Will always use Discover no matter what. Everyone go get this card!
Heather W.
I got the pink discover it card and I love it. It's so girlie and I've already earned rewards. I was even able to use the rewards towards things I bought on Amazon. So awesome. I'd totally recommend others to get this card.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Great rewards! Also gives me good cash back deals throughout the year, from 5% categories, to general percentage off products as well. I've been a cardholder for almost 2 years now and I love it!! Would definitely recommend
Shayla D.
IRONDALE, AL
I love that I can get cash back for using it at certain places and they match what you earn at the end the year. Some places give you a discount for using discover. Amazon let's you use your earned match points for purchase
Justina R.
Boca raton, FL
I love the discover card , I've had mine for quite awhile now and the cash back feature is awesome ! I've never had an issue with customer service and they increase your line of credit after awhile of paying your card off !
Anastasiya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Discover is a great credit card. They're the pioneers when it comes to reward and they don't disappoint. From their word class customer service to their ease in getting ANY amount of your cash back. Truly discover is great.
Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
I love discover!! They were my first credit card. Their app is easy to use and their customer service team is so quick and helpful. I have no cons to say about them. I recommend discover to all of my friends and family!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?