BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
This card has so many perks. I get emails every month regarding 5% cashback on certain categories. It is so easy to make a payment and use their online app to review charges. They even have a credit score checker which I appreciate.
Emi F.
I really love this credit card and feel so safe using it. The terms were easy to understand and I love being able to turn my everyday spending into rewards that go back to me. Highly recommend to anyone looking to establish credit.
Lacey L.
Hastings, NE
I LOVE Discover! It's my first credit card and the process of getting it and using it regularly has been great. I love the cash back match and the app is super easily used and functional. I love that it gives me my credit score each month. Very happy and would recommend Discover to anyone looking for a starter credit card!
Mari Jo L.
Milwaukee, WI
The rewards associated with my Discover IT card and very comparable to other cards. Wonderful rewards!! Super low APR, great starting limit and wonderful customer service.  Definitely would recommend Discover to my family and friends.
Hami K.
Somers, CT
I absolutely love Discover. It may be one of the best Credit Cards that I have used to date. Since I have great credit, I was able to get a really low interest rate. There are no annual fees which are HUGE! I would definitely recommend this as they have revolving 5% cash back every quarter on things like gas and shopping!
Marina M.
Garner, NC
So easy to use and keep track, I love my card! I get cashback on almost everything and special bonuses for getting good grades each semester. I was worried that a lot of places wouldn't take discover, but I have not been denied yet!
Jessica T.
Hattiesburg, MS
I like my Discover card just fine. I opened it to transfer a balance and not have interest for the following year. I love the app that accompanies the card. I can go straight to it to see my balance and make payments very easily.
Charity B.
Nampa, ID
I love this card. The Cashback option isn't something I've ever used from a checkout stand but I like that you eArn Cashback rewards and you can apply them to your statement if you want.
Michelle C.
Lawrence, KS
Love Discover. Great fraud protection. Awesome customer service. I've been with them since 2004 when I had my student card through college. Rewards are really easy to navigate and include rewards for many of my favorite stores.
Nette H.
Nampa
Love my discover card. It's nice and I love that whenever I call someone is quick to answer the phone. Fees are low and the customer service is friendly. Also love the color of the card. Silly but it's one of my favorite things.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?