BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Heather C.
Heather C.
West Lawn, PA
I was looking for a credit card that would allow me to transfer my balances for free. This card did exactly that && I was able to choose a pink card! The app makes monitoring your account simple and easy!
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Love that i get matching cash back after 12 months!! I could probably bet on my life that there is no better credit card out there. Use it on everything, then pay it right off! And you get paid to use it!
Helen P.
Helen P.
Bondsville, MA
I love my card, when I discover I'm short on cash I use my discover card. It's great and I love the cash back bonuses. One of the better credit cards out there. I would recommend it out of all the others.
Renee K.
Renee K.
Naples
I love being a part of the Discover credit card family. I have nothing but positive feedback for this company and feel as though service members there make sure any concern or problem I have gets resolved.
Petra M.
Petra M.
Ruskin, FL
I really appreciate the discover it card. I have had the credit card for a little over a year now and they matched my cash back. I used the card for just about everything to maximize cash back. I earned over $300 in cash back after they matched it! Very impressed! Highly recommend!
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I I like this card, but even with making sure I pay my bill on time every month. They still don't increase my credit line which is unusual compared to my other cards. I don't think I would recommend this card.
courtney s.
courtney s.
Bowling Green, OH
Just got it but I love it, easy to use and most stores accept it, it is affordable considering I am a student, nothing more I could say as it is a good credit card to have l, I would recomend it to others
Katie S.
Katie S.
Woodbury, NJ
Love my discover card! One time I bought a shed at Home Depot, I know, I know totally unlike me! Well I got a phone call a few minutes later to verify that I made the purchase. Excellent customer service.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Rochester, IN
Great card. I really enjoy the cash back match. I got the card with a lower interest than some of my other cards. I really enjoy the no interest for 18 months it really helps when making bigger purchases.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this card! I am a first timer in the credit card world and Discover does an awesome job about explaining credit and how it all works. Plus, this card has tons of cool perks and cashback opportunities.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?