BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
So far I love it. I wish the no interest rate was longer than 6 months especially comparable to other cards that have it for a year, and if I ever went out of the country I probably wouldn't be able to use it. But it is a great, easy to use, first credit card for me and I am happy with it!
Nubia B.
Nubia B.
Victorville, CA
Honestly my first credit card I received and it's good. I usually used it for gas or little purchases. And there is no pros or cons. It helps you a lot to build your credit and yes I recommend it to others.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Slaton
love using my card & love receiving cash back bonuses on it every month! i can use the card for gas and groceries, and get money back on it. this was my first credit card & i recommend it to anyone who asks!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Elmhurst, IL
I have this card about 6 months already and I really like it. I don't need to pay any fee on my first year and you can extend your credit line. I think this is the best credit card that have had all my life.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Burbank, IL
Great card, you get to pick from different colors for no additional cost, it is very affordable and they give amazing credit lines and 18 months 0 apr and you don't have have huge credit history. I love it!
Tania A.
Tania A.
N Tonawanda, NY
Amazing card and great customer service! You can use cash back to pay for your statements too which is really nice. Haven't had any issues with this card. Not everyplace takes discover though so be careful!
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
Pretty good card! I like discover as a company. The rewards are great but the rates are kind of highs the apr just got a little too much for me to be able to manage. Then again I'm not the best with my money lol
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Great credit card.  I was approved instantly online with my code.  The card came in within a week and credit card information was available with limit that day.  I was approved for low interest rate and 14 months 0% apr on purchases.  Definitely recommend to other.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Woodbridge, VA
I love discover's customer service, probably my favorite part about them! I have two credit cards and a savings account with them now and have convinced several family members to get discover cards as well!
Helen P.
Helen P.
Bondsville, MA
I love my card, when I discover I'm short on cash I use my discover card. It's great and I love the cash back bonuses. One of the better credit cards out there. I would recommend it out of all the others.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?