BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Anthony M.
Cash back bonuses are wonderful. App is super easy to use and straightforward. Customer service is always helpful and friendly. However, I wish more businesses accepted Discover. Have and will continue to recommend to others, especially for their first credit card.
Yllama D.
Washington, DC
The Discover, cash back credit card is an excellent card to use. They offer cash back on shopping, stores and products. The Discover card is very useful to have without carrying cash. The cash back program is good and you get decent cash back on purchases.
Rocio L.
This credit card is amazing. Their app is super easy to use and very user friendly. Every time I've needed something from Discover they have taken care of my needs very quickly. I would definitely recommend this credit card to anyone looking for amazing service.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
I like the face that Discover will match my casback 100% in my first year with them. I also love the face that every quarter there is a new category that you can earn 5% cash back on!! Card design is sleek and you can see your FICO acid in your monthly statements
Rachel W.
Austin, TX
This card is my go-to for monthly expenses. Discover makes it super easy to transfer balances and to keep on top of your statements. I wish admit there are some places that don't take discover, especially smaller mom and pops. But to me it's worth it to have it.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Just applied for a discover card and so far, great customer service. The application process was easy and the people were very efficient. There are a lot of perks that come with this card like cashback match, and rotating 5% cash back on certain categories.
Ashleighna P.
Freeport, IL
This is my favorite rewards program when it comes to credit cards. I can build up so great rewards that I mostly use towards either paying my bill or on Amazon. The only problem that I do have toward Discover It is that the interest rate is on the higher side.
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Best credit card I have ever had!! The cash back feature is great. I like that I can always apply the cash back toward a payment or they will deposit in my bank account if I want . I highly recommend this card for anyone who is looking to open a credit card .
Ashley R.
I love my discover card! Who doesn't love saving money by using a card and shopping? It is affordable as long as you pay it off! No cons but pros are off the chart. I would recommend getting this card to anyone who wants to build their credit and save money!
Mindi L.
Lockport, IL
I choose to use my Discover card because of the 3% cash back bonus that I receive. How many other credit cards actually pay you to use their card? It's accepted everywhere and they have great customer service if you need to speak to someone on the phone.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?