BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jessica T.
Hattiesburg, MS
I like my Discover card just fine. I opened it to transfer a balance and not have interest for the following year. I love the app that accompanies the card. I can go straight to it to see my balance and make payments very easily.
Erica D.
Cary , NC
I like the cash back match on this credit card. The rewards aren't as good as chase visa in my opinion but I use this discover card for when I purchase things in the bonus categories. 0% intro financing is a great perk though.
Nette H.
Nampa
Love my discover card. It's nice and I love that whenever I call someone is quick to answer the phone. Fees are low and the customer service is friendly. Also love the color of the card. Silly but it's one of my favorite things.
Michelle C.
Lawrence, KS
Love Discover. Great fraud protection. Awesome customer service. I've been with them since 2004 when I had my student card through college. Rewards are really easy to navigate and include rewards for many of my favorite stores.
Tristen S.
White Owl, SD
I love the 5% cash back on rotating categories, and being able to check my account from my phone. I also receive text & email alerts when an amount over a pre-set amount is charged to the card, which makes me feel more secure!
Taylie B.
I think it's a great credit card. I love how easy it is to pay the bill online and how you can easily find your credit score on your account. The cash back bonuses are so nice because you can apply it to what you pay each month.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Discover allowed me to get a secured card so I could work on rebuilding my credit. They also have Discover deals where you can get special discounts on certain products or at certain stores. Also the customer service is AMAZING!
Katie C.
This is the best card I have had. Love the cashback match and the minimum payment isnt even that bad. This is definitely a card I would recommend to anyone! Will always use Discover no matter what. Everyone go get this card!
Crystal J.
This card is one of the best credit cards I have heard about and come across. Cashback bonuses are one of the best things, and you get 1%-3% on almost anything. The one bad thing about this card is that Discover is not accepted as widely as Visa and Mastercard. I would definitely recommend this credit card.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
I highly recommend Discover credit card. The cash back is great. It also offers monthly discounts on items. The customer service is one of the best I have ever encountered! I love the freeze option if you cannot find your card!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?