BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Megan P.
Megan P.
Bala cynwyd , PA
The cash back program is awesome! I apply the cash back balance to my credit card statement and it's basically free money every month. The chip works well in the readers and the app is intuitive and easy to use.
Kalley L.
Kalley L.
Columbia, SC
Love this card. The cash back is awesome and the match at the end of the first year will definitely be a huge help financially. The app makes it easy to check your balance and pay your bill. Definitely recommend.
John P.
John P.
Cape Coral, FL
Great customer service! They let you speak with a live personable individual. They forgive the first late payment. Interest rates are low and they double cash back up to 10% the first year. It definitely pays!!
Aliciae G.
Aliciae G.
Pelham, AL
This card accomplished 2 things for me. I was able to transfer my balance from a previous credit card and it offers 0% for the first 12 month. That on top of the 5 percent cash bag makes this a great credit card!
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
So far I love it. I wish the no interest rate was longer than 6 months especially comparable to other cards that have it for a year, and if I ever went out of the country I probably wouldn't be able to use it. But it is a great, easy to use, first credit card for me and I am happy with it!
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
This is a great credit card. I appreciate the cash back bonus and all the amazing benefits that come with this card. It's an affordable way to boost your credit score without having to compromise the finances
Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Bethel, OH
Love this card. Have never had a problem using it or turning in my cash back. No cons due to it is 0 apr for a year. Not expensive unless you max it out I suppose. I would highly recommend to others I suppose.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Anderson , SC
I love the cash redemption options. I initially got this card for a balance transfer and ended up using it as a primary card. love the easy of making payments and the fun card design options that are available. I love the no annual fee, makes it super affordable and easy to build credit.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Just went back to discover after a few years ago having to pay for fraud on my account but they had s great balance transfer deal that I felt would be amazing to use so I took the plunge. Great company so far.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Union
My husband and I just applied vorvthis card. This is going to be a great way to safe guard us from fraud and help us earn money towards our purchases as well. We love it and we are glad that we applied for it.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?