BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mari Jo L.
Milwaukee, WI
The rewards associated with my Discover IT card and very comparable to other cards. Wonderful rewards!! Super low APR, great starting limit and wonderful customer service.  Definitely would recommend Discover to my family and friends.
Cynthia M.
Attalla, AL
I love my discover it card! The rewards are great! I even get balance transfers with no interest so I can transfer balances from my high Interest cards. It is very affordable. I have no annual fee. I would most definitely recommend the discover it card! And a finally plus is the monthly FICO credit score! Love my card!!!
Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
This card has so many perks. I get emails every month regarding 5% cashback on certain categories. It is so easy to make a payment and use their online app to review charges. They even have a credit score checker which I appreciate.
Marina M.
Clayton
So easy to use and keep track, I love my card! I get cashback on almost everything and special bonuses for getting good grades each semester. I was worried that a lot of places wouldn't take discover, but I have not been denied yet!
Hami K.
Somers, CT
I absolutely love Discover. It may be one of the best Credit Cards that I have used to date. Since I have great credit, I was able to get a really low interest rate. There are no annual fees which are HUGE! I would definitely recommend this as they have revolving 5% cash back every quarter on things like gas and shopping!
Jessica T.
Hattiesburg, MS
I like my Discover card just fine. I opened it to transfer a balance and not have interest for the following year. I love the app that accompanies the card. I can go straight to it to see my balance and make payments very easily.
Michelle C.
Lawrence, KS
Love Discover. Great fraud protection. Awesome customer service. I've been with them since 2004 when I had my student card through college. Rewards are really easy to navigate and include rewards for many of my favorite stores.
Erica D.
Cary , NC
I like the cash back match on this credit card. The rewards aren't as good as chase visa in my opinion but I use this discover card for when I purchase things in the bonus categories. 0% intro financing is a great perk though.
Tristen S.
White Owl, SD
I love the 5% cash back on rotating categories, and being able to check my account from my phone. I also receive text & email alerts when an amount over a pre-set amount is charged to the card, which makes me feel more secure!
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Discover allowed me to get a secured card so I could work on rebuilding my credit. They also have Discover deals where you can get special discounts on certain products or at certain stores. Also the customer service is AMAZING!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?