BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Yesenia A.
Love love love!!!! My favorite credit card of all time. Great rewards on everything I buy and even better bonus rewards. The first years cash back match is amazing. No one other than discovery does this. Very affordable and amazing card.
LOVE Discover and their savings accounts and credit cards. the Customer service is awesome and always helpful when working out a problem with me. the Cash back credit card fits my lifestyle perfectly and I've discontinued use of my previous card
Mikayla G.
This was a new sleek look for a credit card. And I liked how I got cashback as I was using it and then cashback at the end of the year. I kind of forgot that I was getting cashback at the end of the year and it was a nice little surprise
Lara V.
Santa Cruz , CA
Really good credit card!!! I love it!
First year no anual fees, great credit limit, a lot of options of cash back and after one year you receive a math cash back that means you get the same amount of cash back you got in the whole year.
Barbara D.
I've had a lot of credit cards for a 25 year old and this is the best one, and the only I kept after canceling all the rest. The customer service is great and the rates aren't too high. I have and will continue to recommend this card!
Christina A.
Great company! Fraud protection has been great. Very user friendly app and website, quarterly cashback options, reminders about when your statement is available and payments are due. Only downside is that it's not accepted everywhere.
Jenna G.
Glenolden, PA
Great card to have! No complaints!! It was one of the first cards that offered me a line of credit after a few years of having some bad credit. My interest is high but that's to be expected when rebuilding. Also really love their app.
Adah H.
New York
Amazing customer service.
Online app is very convenient.
Only downsides are that some stores don't always accept discover as a payment and there is no banks for it around New York. Can only get a hold of them over the phone or online.
S E R I N A ★ H.
Honolulu, HI
This is my first credit card and it's really great for someone like me that hasn't owned a credit card before. It pairs with a an app on your phone so you'll always know what your balance is or if you have any payments, which is so convenient
Darienny P.
West Chester, PA
My best choice since I arrived in USA was to get this card. I have been using the card to realize my biggest dreams traveling for USA and abroad. To become even better, I can use the cash back of several purchases to pay my card bill.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?