BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Elizabeth B.
Golden
The interest rate on this card is pretty high. Mine is current 16.99%, which is about 6% higher than any of my other cards.

Pros - good customer service, accepted most places, ability to freeze account and view FICO scores.
Cons - expensive interest rate
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Payton L.
Oxford, OH
I would recommend this credit card to others because they have a great cash back program, and also are great about letting you know your credit score. Their app is also very easy to use, and lets you make payments through the mobile app which allows easier payments.
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I've only had this card for about a month, so I can't say too much about it. So far I enjoy the ease of the Discover App. It's very easy to navigate through. The rewards offered are very good compared to my other credit cards I have. I use this for every purchase now!
Larissa H.
Hanover, MN
I love Discover. They have deals from a huge list of places that you actually shop, you have 5% cash back deals that change every few months and the normal 1% back on everything you shop. And after a year using the card, you get a cash back match, meaning that all the cash back you got during that year, they match if for you.
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
So far, So good. I liked being able to choose my card color. Also, the cashback option is nice, though I'm still not 100% sure on where and how it determines the cashback options. First credit card to accept me just starting out with no credit. Great start card.
Rocio L.
This credit card is amazing. Their app is super easy to use and very user friendly. Every time I've needed something from Discover they have taken care of my needs very quickly. I would definitely recommend this credit card to anyone looking for amazing service.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Just applied for a discover card and so far, great customer service. The application process was easy and the people were very efficient. There are a lot of perks that come with this card like cashback match, and rotating 5% cash back on certain categories.
Rachel W.
Austin, TX
This card is my go-to for monthly expenses. Discover makes it super easy to transfer balances and to keep on top of your statements. I wish admit there are some places that don't take discover, especially smaller mom and pops. But to me it's worth it to have it.
Yllama D.
Washington, DC
The Discover, cash back credit card is an excellent card to use. They offer cash back on shopping, stores and products. The Discover card is very useful to have without carrying cash. The cash back program is good and you get decent cash back on purchases.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?