BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Reviews (1901)
Juliana S.
Boston, MA
Since having the Discover It card, there's no annual nor membership fees included. The main advantage is the free credit score check when you log into your account at anytime, and click at the top to open it up. Also the cash back feature is one of the best, as it now allow you to redeem at any amount.
Carman F.
Saint Charles, MO
Love this card, the cashback rewards top any other credit card company. Customer service has been great when I need to call. You are able to use your cashback on Amazon which is great because I shop on Amazon all the time. It's nice to be able to easily apply my cashback rewards to  my Amazon order.
Mae Louise L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the cash back rewards for discover. I also love the stores that they include in the offers. Downside is that the credit limit offered is smaller compared to other credit cards. My husband has the same card and they gave him a significantly smaller credit limit than the rest of his other cards
Sara O.
cleveland, OH
Works well, never have had an issue while using this card. When I applied for I was giving a 50 dollar amazon gift card after I was approved. That was a great bonus and I used it to buy a few christmas presents for my family. I would recommend checking this card out if looking for a credit card.
Ana R.
Yonkers
i am a new customer with them and im trying to clean up my credit...they are awesome...very customer oriented and very nice...they make things easy to understand on their site and i their cashback is pretty good...love that i can see my fico score for free and they treat me with respect each time
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
I've never had a problem with it and I love the cashback at the end of the year they randomly match like every cash bonus you received all month and they like doubled it so that was pretty cool and a random situation but when I call them and have customer service they're awesome and very helpful
Leigh S.
At this time, I have only had my Discover card for a very short period of time.  However, I paid off 2 other credit cards with the Discover for 14 months interest free.  I also hear great things about the cashback option.  I look forward to seeing how this helps me get out of debt.
Nikki N.
I have slowly love my Discover Credit card with the 5% specials for cashback and the other deals they run makes this my number one choice for a credit card. Also the Discover customer service is very good and is always super helpful. I also love the app that goes with this bank/credit card.
Mary Jane W.
North Bend
When I began trying to build my credit I applied for this card and a Capital one card. I prefer the discover card because of its awesome cash back program. Being able to earn cash back for buying things from certin companies makes this card so worth it. I definatlly recommend this to anyone.
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
I just got my cash back match!! I didn't even know about that when I applied and I love it! They have an app and is super easy to keep on track your credit card, is accepted everywhere and what about the color? Isn't amazing the fact you can have a personalized credit card?! Is just amazing!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?