BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Carla B.
Tampa, FL
I love the fact that they Match my cashback for the first entire year! I also love the fact that anytime I spend money with that card the app will send me a notification, so I'll always know if someone else tries to use my card.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Discover allowed me to get a secured card so I could work on rebuilding my credit. They also have Discover deals where you can get special discounts on certain products or at certain stores. Also the customer service is AMAZING!
Erica D.
Cary , NC
I like the cash back match on this credit card. The rewards aren't as good as chase visa in my opinion but I use this discover card for when I purchase things in the bonus categories. 0% intro financing is a great perk though.
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
Discover cashback match is my favorite credit card. You get money back plus the double you have redeem at the end of the first year. Since I have this credit card I have bought everything with it and I have gotten great deals
Veronica V.
Guadalupe , AZ
I have the discover cash back credit card I use it everywhere I go to purchase all my needs
Love it DiscoverDiscover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Maria K.
Vineland
This is the best credit card I have ever owned. The cash back is amazing but it also comes with deals which every month or so changes. Such as 10% off kohls purchase which will come back to you on the next billing statement!
Devin H.
I have been satisfied with this card so far. They do not add interest for 12-13 months . You can check account online or on monthly statements that are sent in mail. Its also a nice touch that you pick the color of the card.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
I highly recommend Discover credit card. The cash back is great. It also offers monthly discounts on items. The customer service is one of the best I have ever encountered! I love the freeze option if you cannot find your card!
Crystal J.
This card is one of the best credit cards I have heard about and come across. Cashback bonuses are one of the best things, and you get 1%-3% on almost anything. The one bad thing about this card is that Discover is not accepted as widely as Visa and Mastercard. I would definitely recommend this credit card.
Hebba s.
Clifton, NJ
Love my 5% cash back deal every month and my choice of cash back . Been a member for 7 years now and never had an issue with this credit card. I use my cash back to pay back my bill. I recommend thodeh who can to go sign Up.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?