BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Pauline A.
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love discover! They give me a great interest rate and they have a really awesome cash back bonus rewards system. I use it for little things here and there and also larger purchases. Their customer service is great.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
I love that most businesses now take discover! I've earned big cash back bonuses multiple times, it was easy for me to get approved, and you can use your bonuses towards monthly payments. I'd recommend it for anyone!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
When I used credit card, I used discover. Discover was my go to card because it was easy to pay with the app. The only thing I didn't like about it was the interest rate. Interest was high but it's high for anybody.
Dee H.
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
It's a credit card there very nice on the phone you really do get to talk to a live person. You get your credit score on every statement. I only got a small percent of the money is spent back. Not a bad card to have.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Whitwell, TN
I have had no problems with my Discover It card at all.  I honestly love this credit card and it has great perks.  A huge pro about this card is the chances you are able to earn cash back.  Every quarter of the year there is a special cash back bonus that you can earn and I love that.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I tried to get this credit card but was turned down and it was for a crappy reason. The APR % is not that good though and could be better. Even though you get Cash back still doesn't matter.
I would not recommend.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Hixson, TN
This is a great credit card with absolutely awesome rewards! I have used this card all year and plan to use the rewards that have been earned to buy Christmas gifts! It's a great card that I would highly recommend'
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
i use my discover card for everything! i get cash back on all of my purchases and my monthly payments are always due on the same day every month so i never have to play guessing games on when i'll receive my bill.
Meabh B.
Meabh B.
Just got this card & so far so good. Discover offered me a balance transfer with 0% APR for 18 months & a small fee. I really like the Discover app that lets me know, at my fingertips, every time I make a purchase.
Kaytlyn M.
Kaytlyn M.
This is a great card with opportunities for a decent apr. I would recommend it to anyone with a somewhat established credit score. It isn't for those new to the credit game but keep discover in mind as a company.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?