BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Katie J.
Pelham, AL
Great card with great rewards program!  This is the only credit card I use.  The fee doesn't outweigh the perks that I receive on a monthly basis.  The cash back option is linked to my amazon account, so I can use it there instead of paying with a card.  There is also an option to receive gift cards at a discounted price rather than cash back.
John B.
Mishawaka, IN
Great card that offers great reward incentives. This card is very affordable and is brought to you by a very reputable company. No cons with this card so far, I'm so glad I got approved for this card and I will recommend to all my friends.
Mandi S.
Love Discover card that allows you to keep good track of your credit score each month with every statement. It makes it super convenient to keep track of your credit. I enjoy the cashback option as well because it makes my spent money work for me
Alex R.
In my opinion this is a good credit card. If you pay well and on time they give you credit line increases. Also they give you lots of incentives like rewards when you use your card for gas, at a department store, at restaurants etc and you can get those rewards applied as a statement credit or sent to your bank. Overall i would recommend.
Jenny E.
I've had my discover it card since I first started college and used it to buy my textbooks and supplies. They're cash back redemption options are awesome. I also changed my card design to my favorite hockey team for my husband. I love this card.
Monica M.
I love this credit card because it allows you to redeem the monies earned as gift cards and certain retailers give you an extra $5-$10! I make a lot of purchases that have gained me over $400 worth of gift cards from sephora, express and ulta.
Alainie G.
Delray Beach , FL
Great for students about to be out or college or a recent graduate! I'm get cash back for spending money and you there's no annual charge, so you aren't losing money. I would definitely recommend for people looking for their first credit card.
Darly D.
chicago, IL
This is the easiest best credit vard I have ever had! It was really easy to apply for, is accepted almost everywhere, the cash back bonuses and referals are the best! I have recommended ro all my friends and a good amount of them had one now!
Nicole B.
Homestead, FL
Gosh the best credit card out there! So many deals and cash back opportunities to pay your statement or direct deposit to your checking account OR use on Amazon which I have done before. Love his credit card out of all of them I have worth it.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
I have spent the past year and a half building up my credit, when I got an offer from discover in my
Mailbox I took the chance and checked my status. To my surprise I was approved for a credit line of 2500$ with great rates and great rewards.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?