BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alainie G.
Delray Beach, FL
Great for students about to be out or college or a recent graduate! I'm get cash back for spending money and you there's no annual charge, so you aren't losing money. I would definitely recommend for people looking for their first credit card.
Vidi S.
Huntsville, TX
Getting this credit card has seriously improved my credit score ! Love that you don't have to pay a monthly payment to use it. Also, very cool to get cash back on my purchases. Would highly recommend to anyone starting off using credit cards!
Yuriko T.
Phoenix
Just got my It Discover card and I am definitely enjoying the cash back perks. Hated it at the beginning because it has to get to know you, if it makes sense :) but I would recommend it as it has worked wonderfully after the first 2 weeks.
Chelsea R.
I love my Discover card. You can pick your own color (mine is pink) and the online banking app is extremely user friendly. You also get cash back on every purchase which you can redeem online via gift cards OR use towards your overall bill.
debra b.
dundalk, MD
It's nice that the cash back rewards double after a year. Also like the fact that all of the info is on the back side of the card, I feel like it's more uniform that way. The color choices are great and the customer service is on point.
Yesenia A.
Love love love!!!! My favorite credit card of all time. Great rewards on everything I buy and even better bonus rewards. The first years cash back match is amazing. No one other than discovery does this. Very affordable and amazing card.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
Really good credit card!!! I love it!
First year no anual fees, great credit limit, a lot of options of cash back and after one year you receive a math cash back that means you get the same amount of cash back you got in the whole year.
Katy M.
Moravia, NY
This was my first credit card and I have no regrets. Great cash back and you can use what you earn to buy reduced price gift cards to lots of stores. Awesome tools available on the app for tracking your spending and managing your account.
Mikayla G.
This was a new sleek look for a credit card. And I liked how I got cashback as I was using it and then cashback at the end of the year. I kind of forgot that I was getting cashback at the end of the year and it was a nice little surprise
Neha P.
I love the cash back rewards ! Also, when you log into your account there are always numerous ways to save while shopping or simply getting back. It's fun to see how much you get back and then you can use it on your Amazon purchases! :)
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?