BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
I love my discover card! The cash back offers are great, you earn money on every purchase. I love that it helps me keep up with my credit score each month. And there customer service reps are amazing, fast and efficient!
Regina M.
Regina M.
I really like the discover card. One of the best things for me it's that you can have a lot of cash back. In one year using my card I did more than 400$ dollars in cash back. I invite a lot of my friends to use this card.
Julia N.
Julia N.
This is a great credit card for everyday use! The app they have is very handy and easy to navigate. I have also had no issues with their customer service. It is very easy to check your credit balance and to pay your bill.
Kelc W.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Great cash back program. Love the change up in rewards through the year. Recently got married and made it so simple to get a new card. They updated my information and overnighting me a new card with my new name on it.
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
San Antonio, TX
I love the cashback/match and the discounts I get at certain retailers for using my card with them. I have nothing but good experiences with this card. There is no annual fee and I'd definitely recommend this card to anyone looking into a credit card. Not to mention the color/design of the card is nice
Keterah N.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
This is my first credit card and I absolutely love it. Discover has been so kind and helpful everytime I needed help with something. I love the cash back feature and that the match it at the end of the year! Can't beat it!!
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Rigby
Amazing way to build your credit with a great company that truly cares about their customers! You definitely have to stay on top of your due date so you dont have late charges. But great card great perks great company!
Camille G.
Camille G.
Arlington, VA
I love discover it. It always help me when I'm going to travel and have some problems with my debit card. Also they provide me a security for when I need money and even more they help me with my credit score as well.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Great program ! The different cash back monthly focuses are great and I can't wait to use my cash back match! The referral program is really easy as well. They automatically alert you when they increase your limits.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
I love that most businesses now take discover! I've earned big cash back bonuses multiple times, it was easy for me to get approved, and you can use your bonuses towards monthly payments. I'd recommend it for anyone!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?