BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Dianna W.
Bowling Green, KY
Discover has the best customer service. The commercials are true! They have been helpful every time I've called or chatted online. They have helpe me change to a better card. They have walked me through a claim when someone stole from me. The rewards and deals are wonderful!
Maria B.
I've had this credit card for about 5 years and it is honestly my favorite credit card. You receive cash back on purchases and you can redeem them on amazon or apply them to your monthly balance. I love using my card to pay for my gas, make up and to pay in wholesale clubs.
Christie G.
St. Amant
I love my discover card. My home flooded last year an I needed money to repair my home u til my insurance money came in. So I called discover. They raised my limit to $20,000. An gave me 0% interest for 6 Months. Felt like they saved my life at a time I needed help the most.
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Good cash back rewards, plus there's quarterly areas where you get a higher cash back amount. No issues with having it declined while traveling, and have had no problems getting a credit limit increase when desired. Plus you get a monthly credit score with your statements.
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is the first credit card I've ever had and I'm super pleased. The cashback match is great if you spend more. It's also great because they give you 5% back on certain things every month. The app is easy to navigate and being able to view my credit score is also helpful.
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
Discover credit card is a good option to someone don't have any credit card and needs it. This is my first credit card and I'm happy in use this to buy my travels and another things. I really recommend this credit card. You can have cash back  and have to access sales.
Kindall K.
Edmond, OK
Discover gave me 0% interest for 24 months, a high credit line from the beginning, and 5% cashback on lots of purchases. The app and website function nicely and I can always find what I'm looking for quickly and easily. I have recommended this card to several of my friends.
Adriana C.
Literally my favorite credit card and app. It's so easy to keep up with my spending and process online payments! I haven't had an issue yet with Discover and I plan on using them for a long time.
Amanda V.
Teaneck, NJ
Discover it, was my first credit card. Everything about it is simple! It is easy to apply, to get approved and you can manage your expenses 24/7 through the app. I use it for every money transaction, increasing my cash back match bonus. The Discover It is always a win.
Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a overall good credit card for everyday purchases as well as big purchases that you need to make! I applied for this card before my first trip to Las Vegas and it was very handy while I was there. I would definitely sign up for another card if I have the option too!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?