BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Heather W.
Heather W.
I got the pink discover it card and I love it. It's so girlie and I've already earned rewards. I was even able to use the rewards towards things I bought on Amazon. So awesome. I'd totally recommend others to get this card.
Anastasiya L.
Anastasiya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Discover is a great credit card. They're the pioneers when it comes to reward and they don't disappoint. From their word class customer service to their ease in getting ANY amount of your cash back. Truly discover is great.
Shayla D.
Shayla D.
Irondale, AL
I love that I can get cash back for using it at certain places and they match what you earn at the end the year. Some places give you a discount for using discover. Amazon let's you use your earned match points for purchase
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
I highly recommend Discover credit card. The cash back is great. It also offers monthly discounts on items. The customer service is one of the best I have ever encountered! I love the freeze option if you cannot find your card!
Olivia Ann H.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Great rewards! Also gives me good cash back deals throughout the year, from 5% categories, to general percentage off products as well. I've been a cardholder for almost 2 years now and I love it!! Would definitely recommend
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
I love discover!! They were my first credit card. Their app is easy to use and their customer service team is so quick and helpful. I have no cons to say about them. I recommend discover to all of my friends and family!
Regina M.
Regina M.
I really like the discover card. One of the best things for me it's that you can have a lot of cash back. In one year using my card I did more than 400$ dollars in cash back. I invite a lot of my friends to use this card.
Julia N.
Julia N.
This is a great credit card for everyday use! The app they have is very handy and easy to navigate. I have also had no issues with their customer service. It is very easy to check your credit balance and to pay your bill.
Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
I love my discover card! The cash back offers are great, you earn money on every purchase. I love that it helps me keep up with my credit score each month. And there customer service reps are amazing, fast and efficient!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Temple City, CA
So far so good. I haven't actually used it to it's full advantage. I really enjoy the color I got cause they had an option for pink. It's really cute and the app isn't too bad to manage either. So I'm enjoying it for now.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?