BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I love my Discover it card. I get text message alerts whenever a charge over $50 is applied, which keeps me accountable for my spending, and helps me ensure my card is safe. Additionally the cash back is easy to earn and double, and can be used directly with my Amazon account.
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love that I am earning Cashback on every purchase I make. I had a concern before going abroad so I called their customer service; no long wait to talk to a customer service rep and their customer service reps are genuinely nice and so helpful! (SIDE NOTE: this card DOES NOT have a foreign transaction fee!) I've loved my experience with Discover and recommend it highly!
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this credit card. The one year cashback match is amazing plus the 5% cashback options that rotate every season allows you to ear in different areas. One season it may be restaurants and another it may be home improvement. You get a free fico score and the app is user friendly.I have no complaints and would 100% recommend if you're looking for cashback rewards
Emilia W.
Nashville
Great cashback bonuses on this card. There’s also plenty of options for places to shop where you can get even more cash back. Whenever I shop online I always check the discover website for any extra cashback and more often than not, I end up using this card because of it. If you want to apply, keep in mind that you gotta have pretty good credit score to get approved for this one.
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
Discover offers an amazing credit card that I enjoy very much! They provide cash back on all items you spend and you may use the cash back on amazon! They also have individual promotions where you can earn more cash back than usual. After your first year they will match all of the cash back you earned the first year. I recommend this to anyone who is applying for their first credit card.
Arianna S.
This Credit Card goes everywhere with me. I love how easy it is to see my transactions and make payments on their app, and I've collected so much money back because of their special deals that using any other card is pointless to me! My girl friend recommended it to me, now I'm recommending it to you. Easy to use the app - easy to pay - and free FICO score at your fingertips.
Augusta B.
Franklin
This was an amazing card to atart out with i started with a low balance and every 4 months or so as long as i jept up with payments it continued to raise up. It also has cashback savings where you can shop at a certain store and earn points. You can decide to just use that money to help pay your credit card or you can choose to use it on something else or be paid out for it.
Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
I have nothing but good things to say about this card. It's easy to use and easy to pay online or using the App. I also love the fact that they double your cash back after the first year. I've already earned $210 and at the end of my first year they will match that!
Amy T.
Tell city, IN
I have this blue discovery card. It's amazing card and great customer service. You can pretty much manage the card or pay your bills on their app or online as well. What I love about this one that my other cards don't have is the freeze it mode. If you ever lose your card and want to prevent anyone using it just get on the app n freeze your card. Nobody can use it then.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I love this credit card. I earn a Cashback Bonus every month that I can use toward paying off my monthly bill. I also enjoy the 5% Cashback Bonus program where they switch what qualifies every quarter in the year. I have been using this card for almost 2 years now. The first year has an awesome perk where they pay you AGAIN what Cashback you earned in the past 12 months.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?