BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Keisha E.
Lansdowne, PA
You get the rewards to apply at the end of each billing cycle. At the end of 12 months, they match your earnings. Very each to earn points and great customer service. I use the app and also get text notifications every time there is a charge. I would recommend this card to anyone.
Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
I love my discover credit card ! it is always available when I need it , just pay small payments whenvever needed, they even offer cash advances, and cash back on items you purchase like gas and food.
Peilun L.
Davis, CA
I think it's a good choice for people who are just getting started with credit card and don't have a valid credit history. Your application gets approved rather easy and fast. The cash back is pretty good and you also get seasonal additional cash back and discounts at certain stores. The only complaint I have is that some places don't accept discover cards but overall I do recommend it.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I’ve been using this card for a few years. I haven’t had any problem with it since I started. Customer service is very helpful & they always have different cash back promotions goin on. It’s also convenient that they tell you your credit score monthly. Overall a great credit card
Courtney C.
Columbia, MO
Terrible. Wouldn't let me purchase anything without having to call customer service to "authorize" the transaction, which is very inconvenient when you're trying to check out. Promised me a $100 bonus check for being a valued customer that I never received. Would not recommend
LuCinda M.
It does exactly what it says it will do! It helped us raise our credit score, which is one of the things we were looking to do. The interest rate isn't bad, and if you pay it off at the end of the month you don't pay any extra just to boost your score. Highly recommend!
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
This is my first credit car and so far I'm really liking it, there's a lot of opportunities for getting cash back and they even double whatever I make in the first year which is awesome, the only con would be that not everywhere accepts discover but other than that it's great!
Nyaisha C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
I LOVE MY DISCOVER CARD. My cash back rewards come in handy. I let them accumulate to about $50 then I cash out. This is a good card if you are a frequent shopper and like to get rewards. Discover is also good at payment arrangements and their e-billing is convenient as well.
Janelle F.
Have try many different credit card companies before and so far discover is my favorite! Somebody tried to make purchases with my account number somehow and they caught it right away didn't allow the charges to go threw and informed me about it right away. Feel safe with them.
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What really keeps me attached to Discover is its ease of access. I really like the app and multiple levels of interaction - email, push notifications, and texts. It keeps me on top of payments. I just wish that the cash back was universal and not mostly restricted to one thing.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?