BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Felicia R.
Leominster, MA
Best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. Discover is the best. Their app is easy to use and keep track of spending. I think I will always be a Discover customer.
Alex R.
In my opinion this is a good credit card. If you pay well and on time they give you credit line increases. Also they give you lots of incentives like rewards when you use your card for gas, at a department store, at restaurants etc and you can get those rewards applied as a statement credit or sent to your bank. Overall i would recommend.
Princess Queenie T.
West Covina, CA
This credit card is my savior! Whenever I have an emergency buys, this is always my go to! You get 5% cash backs and they have some cash back programs that you have to sign up to get. I would definitely recommend this credit card. It's amazing!!!
Mandi S.
Love Discover card that allows you to keep good track of your credit score each month with every statement. It makes it super convenient to keep track of your credit. I enjoy the cashback option as well because it makes my spent money work for me
Angelette J.
Adelanto, CA
This card matches all the other deals and cards and will match it to get you the better deal possible in terms of cash back and that's the advantages of having this card on hand.
Katie J.
Pelham, AL
Great card with great rewards program!  This is the only credit card I use.  The fee doesn't outweigh the perks that I receive on a monthly basis.  The cash back option is linked to my amazon account, so I can use it there instead of paying with a card.  There is also an option to receive gift cards at a discounted price rather than cash back.
John B.
Mishawaka, IN
Great card that offers great reward incentives. This card is very affordable and is brought to you by a very reputable company. No cons with this card so far, I'm so glad I got approved for this card and I will recommend to all my friends.
Huei Chin N.
Brooklyn, NY
Good credit card company. Easy to use interface on website and app. No fees. Get money back through spending. Only con is not every restaurant accepts it, especially the smaller more family-owned restaurants. But can be used at large retailers.
Jennifer R.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Love my discover card! The cash back earnings on every purchase make it totally worth it. It's the only card I use in my wallet. The interest rates could afford to be lower however. You'll still think this is a great card to have in your wallet
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
I have spent the past year and a half building up my credit, when I got an offer from discover in my
Mailbox I took the chance and checked my status. To my surprise I was approved for a credit line of 2500$ with great rates and great rewards.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?