BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Joyce M.
I love discover, I get a good cash back with it and I got a ok credit. It's 1 year no fees and after 1 year they double the cash back you had from that whole year.. it's awesome I like it.
Jordan R.
I love my Discover card. I get cashback for making purchases and can use that for items on Amazon.com or to pay my bill. The only downside is that it is not taken everywhere
Babi S.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I have my discover almost to years and love it! this alway save me to buy my dream stuffs hahah...and the best thing is that it give cash back!! I really ove it!!!
Amy L.
I has a Discover card as a college student and then my husband and I opened an account after we got married. So many great benefits and great customer service!
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
It's a great "first" credit card. There are tons off oppurtunities for cash back, and the cash back can be used almost anywhere, including to pay your bills.
Nikki V.
I love this card, spend money and earn it at the time! No matter what I purchase I know that I am earning money back! Great rates and excepted everywhere!
dawn m.
love discover - just simple CASH BACK (no points or miles to contend with) the discover app is great (very user friendly) and NO foreign exchange fee
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I just received the card and have not used it yet to make a fair review. I will make a further review after I have used the card for a couple months
Taylor S.
Discover it is a great credit card! i love the rotating cash back categories of 5%. Their customer service is great and they all speak english.
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Love this credit card .. has helped me a lot . Great cash back. Awesome
What can I say I trust this credit card lot. More then others .
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?