BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
I’m very fond of my Discover it Card! The cash back matching is impeccable. The main reason I got a credit card was to help raise my credit and it’s done exactly that. Of course I have to be careful how much I spend on it each month so that I can pay it back without interest. But so far, so good!
Kristen H.
Philadelphia
I love getting cash back on my purchases. The discover app is so user friendly too and I get text alerts any time a purchase is made on my card. I get free credit score reports monthly and I get tips for how to improve my score. It’s really a great credit card for someone who is still in college.
Sheri D.
Morrilton
What more can I say about a cash back match card? It’s the best card to use for your everyday expenses. Why not earn money for doing your normal everyday shopping? It’s great! I would recommend others to get this card if you do t already have it. Take advantage of earning money for shopping!
Meaghan M.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this credit card and the (responsible) freedom it gives! 1% cash back match after the first year and each month it gives a new category where you can receive 5% cash back match. Paying the bill fully every month helps raise my credit score and there are NO international fees! SCORE!!!
Maria M.
Albany, NY
Great cash back program. Awesome customer service. Easy to use app. The cash back rotated every quarter and they always include something I need to buy. No annual fee. I would recommend this card to anyone who wants to earn extra money for the shopping they are already doing. No brainer.
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
I have no issues with this card so far. I just recently got it for a balance transfer. I got 0% for 18 months. It’s very easy to navigate the website and app. And very easy to call customer service. Would recommend to others. Also, they match your cash back earned in the first year!
💕📐💪🏼 W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great card. I make sure to take advantage of discover deals and cash back that changes every three months. It goes directly into my amazon so a lot of things I don’t have to pay for. It’s great. I also pay in full each month which keeps my credit excellent and I never pay interest.
Molly A.
Plainfield, IL
Great card with great cash back offers!  I like the quarterly 5% cash back offers - there's always something I can truly use to maximize my cash back.  The Discover app is great, easy to use, and sends useful notifications about cash back bonuses and payment due dates.
Nicole B.
Sulphur, LA
This is my go to credit card! They gave me a nice credit limit when I applied, and they routinely review for automatic credit increases. I called them to see about a credit increase for a major purchase. The representative was very professional and granted my request after a few questions and a brief look at my history with them. She also gave me another zero percent offer for six months. Their app is easy to use, and I love the design of the card. This is one I will keep around for years and plan to start my kids off with when they turn 18.
Megan A.
Lafayette
I’ve only had this card a couple months and I already prefer to use it compared to my other cards. And I absolutely love the feature for paying you monthly minimum USING your cash back rewards. Counting down the weeks until my 1 year mark and discover matches all my cash back!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?