BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• You could turn $200 into $400 with Cashback Matchâ„¢. We'll automatically match all the cash back you earn at the end of your first year. New cardmembers only.
  • Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
It's a good card, discover automatically gave me this one when I applied for the student because it didn't recognize my college as a school🙄 but I was still happy with it just different bonuses then I was expecting.
Anna B.
Anna B.
East Lansing, MI
I love this credit card! I love that I get cash back that I can use toward a huuuuuge variety of gift cards that get you 5 to 10 extra dollars. I also use Amazon all the time, and you get 5% cash back for Amazon.
PATRICIA B.
PATRICIA B.
Naperville, IL
Discover card is great it's accepted everywhere and you can pick your payment date. I love using my Discover card it's accepted everywhere I go I've never had a problem with it and you get cash back for your
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Sewaren, NJ
I love Discover. They give good options to pay your amounts and offer good options. Sometimes you don't have the right amount of money for buying something and Discover is going to be there to help you out.
Dania S.
Dania S.
Bloomingdale, IL
First off, customer service is amazing. They definitely work with you in improving your credit and reward you with credit line increase if your account is in good standing. This is truly a must have card!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Canonsburg , PA
Great card, the APR promo was great but now the interest is a bit much (of course depends on your credit rating.) Love the features it gives like the cashback, credit score, and late payment forgiveness
Jade S.
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
Discover is a great credit card. You earn points on every purchase with the opportunity to earn 5% cash back quarterly at different set places. They also match your cash back earned in the first year.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Literally my favorite credit card and app. It's so easy to keep up with my spending and process online payments! I haven't had an issue yet with Discover and I plan on using them for a long time.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Love this card! The cashback is awesome. You can link it with your Amazon to take money off your order or apply it toward your discover statement. The app is awesome and makes payments a breeze.
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Hummelstown, PA
I love this credit card. They have a promo now that for the first year, they match your cash back which is awesome. I love that there is no foreign fee when traveling which is important for me.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?