BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Andrea D.
Landenberg, PA
Discover offers an amazing credit card that I enjoy very much! They provide cash back on all items you spend and you may use the cash back on amazon! They also have individual promotions where you can earn more cash back than usual. After your first year they will match all of the cash back you earned the first year. I recommend this to anyone who is applying for their first credit card.
Jessica A.
baxley
This is my first credit card. I absolutely love it . I love how it tells me my FICO score and compares it to previous months to let me know how my finances are going. I would definitely recommend this card
Taylor J.
Charlotte
I LOVE discover. Their customer service, availability, their willingness to provide to new card holders and benefits for them like no APR for the first year. No fees and cash back rewards are my favorite
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Customer service is okay - and I don’t hate the card. But the rewards are t enough to make it the first one I reach for and I don’t totally understand the additional benefits. Don’t make me work so hard!
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I use my Discover for all my online purchase. I feel safe knowing that I am protected from fraudulent charges. I like that I get my credit score on my statements and the money back feature is great too!
Mal M.
This card from discover has reasonable interest rates and great deals for rollover of other credits. I like the cash back feature but I wish it wasn’t limited to particular items only for a few months.
Tabatha A.
Land o' Lakes
My first and only credit card to help build credit. I mainly use the app. It is so easy to navigate. I pay the card off in full at the end of each week. Sometimes I’ll do it daily if I buy something expensive. I had a question about something once and the person who helped me on the phone was amazing. Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Gabriella D.
Berlin
I love Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card because it is super easy to earn cash back. And they match it after your first year. The app is extremely easy to use and keep track of your account. I recommend this card to every student I know because it is easier to be approved with no credit and it has the most cash back potential (5%)
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a good credit card.  The cashback program is a big plus.  You can use the cashback to pay down your card balance, pay for products on Amazon, or donate to charity.  The interest rate is high, but most cards have high rates.  Overall, as long as you make your payments timely each month, this is a good credit card.
Kyle H.
Columbus, OH
I love this card - it offers easy cash back, and they even match your cash back at the end of your first year. That was a nice surprise! No annual fee makes it a no brainer go-to card!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?