BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Natalie R.
Severn, MD
I was searching for a credit card that matched cash back rewards. I love my discover card I use it for gas and groceries each month. On average I get 5% cash back for purchases. I think I’ve had this card two years now and have received over $200 in cash back rewards.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Great credit card to use. No annual fees & they give you forgiveness on the 1st payment you miss. They have different bonus quarters where you earn more cash back on certain purchases (gas, groceries, etc) and the cash back match at the end of your first year rocks!!
Allison T.
I’ve had this credit card for over two years and I have never had any issues with it. I always keep my payments up-to-date and don’t accumulate debt so I tend to get a lot of matching cash back which is really nice to apply to bills that I have been made on the card.
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
I loved the Discover It matchback card! In the beginning the rewards were so awesome. Unfortunately, I had a balance when the 0% intro rate ended and the rate is crazy high now. I recommend it to others that don’t carry a monthly balance, the rewards can’t be beat!
Kaylee P.
Discover was my first credit card, and I recommend them to anyone. I forgot to pay a while back, and they did not charge a late fee, which was more than generous. I also love their cashback feature and the seamless integration with my Discover checking account!
Eva W.
Cleveland, VA
I loved it would definitely get it again it's so easy to use. You can use it anywhere anf not have to worry about cash. You earn cash back and it's ahhmazing!!! It's so affordable! I had a small fee and that was it. And yes I've recommend it to others
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
I have been extremely happy with my Discover It card since I got it about 6 months ago. They match all cash back made for the 1st year and every quarter, there is 5% cash back on certain items. This quarter it's restaurants, which is really great! There is no interest for the first year on my card either, I would definitely recommend this to someone who knows how to manage a credit card! It also comes in a lot of cute colors!
Allison Y.
I absolutely love my Discover IT card. It has never given me issues. I use it mostly for gas and restaurants. I've mostly been building my credit with it and it has definitely helped my credit grow. Easy to use and highly recommended for others to use.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Discover was my first choice for a credit card! Reading the amazing benefits of cash back and how they match back what you make in cashback after your first year! That’s an awesome bonus! The offers and deals are another great thing Discover gives as well! Love it.
Kayla G.
Discover’s customer service seriously cannot be matched. I am very pleased with my experiences with this company and the perks and rewards of this credit card. I recommend it to friends and peers and can’t imagine anyone not being happy with this card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?