BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Tristen S.
Tristen S.
White Owl, SD
I love the 5% cash back on rotating categories, and being able to check my account from my phone. I also receive text & email alerts when an amount over a pre-set amount is charged to the card, which makes me feel more secure!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Lawrence, KS
Love Discover. Great fraud protection. Awesome customer service. I've been with them since 2004 when I had my student card through college. Rewards are really easy to navigate and include rewards for many of my favorite stores.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Rocky Hill
I opened my discover card as a first credit card in college when I had a limited credit history and limited income. It was a great tool for me to learn how to use and manage a credit card. I enjoy the cashback benefits that are offered and frequently use them to purchase items on amazon or get gift cards sent to me.
Nette H.
Nette H.
Nampa
Love my discover card. It's nice and I love that whenever I call someone is quick to answer the phone. Fees are low and the customer service is friendly. Also love the color of the card. Silly but it's one of my favorite things.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Vineland
This is the best credit card I have ever owned. The cash back is amazing but it also comes with deals which every month or so changes. Such as 10% off kohls purchase which will come back to you on the next billing statement!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
Discover cashback match is my favorite credit card. You get money back plus the double you have redeem at the end of the first year. Since I have this credit card I have bought everything with it and I have gotten great deals
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Guadalupe , AZ
I have the discover cash back credit card I use it everywhere I go to purchase all my needs
Love it DiscoverDiscover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
This card is one of the best credit cards I have heard about and come across. Cashback bonuses are one of the best things, and you get 1%-3% on almost anything. The one bad thing about this card is that Discover is not accepted as widely as Visa and Mastercard. I would definitely recommend this credit card.
Devin H.
Devin H.
I have been satisfied with this card so far. They do not add interest for 12-13 months . You can check account online or on monthly statements that are sent in mail. Its also a nice touch that you pick the color of the card.
Katie C.
Katie C.
This is the best card I have had. Love the cashback match and the minimum payment isnt even that bad. This is definitely a card I would recommend to anyone! Will always use Discover no matter what. Everyone go get this card!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?