BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Hannah L.
Newark, DE
Very easy to use and get accepted for. It is accepted most places in the US and has no usage fees or anything. The biggest problem is that while it advertises that it has no foreign transaction fees it is accepted almost nowhere outside of the US.
Heather M.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with my discover card. I like the app and being able to pay my bill through it. I always like having rewards pop up to use when I'm shopping on amazon. Also, the color selection of the cards are awesome!
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV
Great card, I have saved so much money using this card! I used it to all my Christmas shopping online and ended up getting a JBL flip 3 for free by just using my cash back rewards!
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
I'm so sorry to you that you are my favorite person to have you but you don't know what you are talking to and I know that you're not trying to be me sad you don't know what you did and I didn't think I would have been a bad day but you were my life
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
I have only used it a handful of times in emergencies. I like it because of the cash back. It has a higher interest rate, but the credit card itself is worth it with the money back option! I recommend this to someone who uses their card for shopping purposes!
Felicia R.
Leominster, MA
Best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. Discover is the best. Their app is easy to use and keep track of spending. I think I will always be a Discover customer.
Jenny E.
I've had my discover it card since I first started college and used it to buy my textbooks and supplies. They're cash back redemption options are awesome. I also changed my card design to my favorite hockey team for my husband. I love this card.
Canija W.
Bremerton, WA
I love the rotating categories to earn 5% cashback. The card design is so unique and eye-catching! The customer service is impeccable and the introductory 0% APR, 0% Balance Transfer, and no annual fees make this card one of the best available.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
The only two things I dislike about this card is that the interest rates are so high after the first year is up; and where I live, there's quite a few places that don't accept this card. Other than that, it's really good for rewards and cashback.
Angelette J.
Adelanto, CA
This card matches all the other deals and cards and will match it to get you the better deal possible in terms of cash back and that's the advantages of having this card on hand.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?