BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Veronica H.
I use this credit card all of the time. Every three months they change what you will get 5% cash back on and they are normally very good options. Also love the mobile app and ease of payments!highly recommend this and if you refer someone you get $50!
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
I'm so sorry to you that you are my favorite person to have you but you don't know what you are talking to and I know that you're not trying to be me sad you don't know what you did and I didn't think I would have been a bad day but you were my life
Irene C.
Flushing, NY
I first applied for this credit card when the 5% quarterly was of value and relevant to my purchasing lifestyle. However, these last 2 years, the quarterly 5% cash back has no relevance to my purchasing habits and therefore, I have not been using this credit card lately. I would recommend this to people who shop at warehouses and transportation.
Sigourney J.
newport news, VA
Love my discover card! They match your cash back at the end of your first year. You can elect to receive a statement credit, transfer to your bank account or as a gift card. You get your FICO score on every statement and the app is easy to navigate.
Hannah L.
N Middletown, NJ
Very easy to use and get accepted for. It is accepted most places in the US and has no usage fees or anything. The biggest problem is that while it advertises that it has no foreign transaction fees it is accepted almost nowhere outside of the US.
Heather M.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with my discover card. I like the app and being able to pay my bill through it. I always like having rewards pop up to use when I'm shopping on amazon. Also, the color selection of the cards are awesome!
Olivia R.
New Brighton, PA
I applied for this credit card in my first year of college in hopes to begin establishing credit. I was accepted for a credit amount much larger than I ever planned to use. The cash back options are a great extra feature that you can redeem in cash or to pay off your balance. 6 years later I still use it for small purchases to build my credit.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV
Great card, I have saved so much money using this card! I used it to all my Christmas shopping online and ended up getting a JBL flip 3 for free by just using my cash back rewards!
Jennifer R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Love my discover card! The cash back earnings on every purchase make it totally worth it. It's the only card I use in my wallet. The interest rates could afford to be lower however. You'll still think this is a great card to have in your wallet
Jennifer C.
I've been a card holder since 2005. I would recommend discover for your credit needs. It's safe and they offer a high security program to protect your card from fraudulent activity. Love my cash back perks/gift cards. Easy to manage online/app.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?