BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
I really have been enjoying my credit card account with Discover. Every month I get cashback to put towards my owed balance and the monthly minimum payments are really reasonable. I also Love the app that is synced with your card and you have easy access to all your information and you get a notification every time your card is charged! My favorite part is the app also tells you your Fico credit score for free.
Stacey H.
henrico, VA
I can't say much about the card because I just received mine last week. However, I will say that I'm very impressed with the security packaging, even the security with creating an online account. I haven't had an encounter with any customer service rep yet, but I'm hoping that will be smooth and satisfactory. I do love there is no annual fee for this card, and the sleek design of the card is very impressive.
Kaitlyn L.
I love the discover card! They have fantastic flashback deals year round. They also have great customer service. It's nice to always reach a human who speaks fluent English when I call. It also offers discounts in many stores, as well as many services. You can also get your fico credit score for free. Another great feature is the ability to temporarily freeze your card through the app if you misplace it.
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one card I don't worry too much about fraud with.  They are very diligent about monitoring your account and alerting you if something seems outside your normal spending habits.  Their customer service is excellent and the cash back incentives are good.  I don't like that you have to opt-in to the bonus incentives they offer every quarter, but other than that, I have no complaints.
Rita S.
My discovery it card has helped me so much especially with the cash back rewards and other discounts I get whenever I use it. It helps save on gas, food and even shopping at some of my favorite stores. The app is also great. It's easy to navigate and has so much helpful information. They will help you finance a car or a house. And it's so easy! I definitely recommend the card. #influenster #discoveryIt
Emily Y.
Findlay, OH
I'm so glad I signed up for Discover as my first credit card. Right now I have zero interest on my payments, and the cash back is great. You can request the cash be sent to you, or you can apply it to your next payment. They change up what earns cashback, so there's always something new!
Krystal D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my discover it card. There are different cash back offers every month. And there are always other great cash back offers at stores I like to shop at.

You can apply your cashback bonus right to your bill.

I also love that I can freeze the card in my mobile app if I misplace it.
Alli B.
Cookeville
I love my slipcover card! I got a credit card to help raise my credit, and getting cash back on most of the things I buy is great. One of my favorite things about the card is being able to see your credit score, I love seeing it go up! The notifications about your account and quick and easy to control, plus if it ever gets stolen/lost you can freeze it immediately. Definitely recommended for everyone
gwen k.
The best part of Discover is their customer service. Many cards offer similar rewards and the Discover service sets them apart. At the end of my first year i received my cashback bonus which was 200 dollars. I have other credit cards that offer rewards programs and this was comparable. My American express rewards card is monthly rather than yearly. In the long run this is a decent card.
Sam W.
long beach, CA
Love this card. They do 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories, and 1% cash back on any other purchases other than those categories. Additionally, in the first year, you get double the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year!! Quarterly categories have been wholesale stores, gas stations, restaurants, and home improvement stores. This has been a great card for me!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?