BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Brooke J.
Great first credit card. Discover has been friendly and helpful. Love that I get a cash back bonus and can earn even more bonuses with different promotions. FICO score is a great tool. Also the mobile app is super easy to use. Would recommend to anyone but especially to first timers.
Tanya B.
Akron
The cashback program offered with the Discover It card is amazing.  Not only do you earn 1% cashback on everything & 5% cashback on certain categories (change every 3 months), but Discover also MATCHES all your cashback earned in your first year.  At the end of your first year, you will be awarded your cashback match.

We use our card for EVERYTHING from groceries to utility bills and pay it off every month.  Your monthly cashback amounts are shown on your statements once a month.  You can use the cashback towards paying your bill or shopping on Amazon, or you can get it deposited right into your checking account.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely love this card. The customer service is wonderful to work with, and has quickly handled any issues I have had with my card (bar gave me someone elses card, other person was fradulantyly using mine). I can use this at most places, but there are a few local places and alsdo Costco that do not accept Discover, but I just know to have my Visa CC with for situations like this. The cashback that can be earned at the end of the year is incredible.
Marcie T.
By far my favorite credit card to use. There's an awesome rewards program with 5% cash back in rotating categories and 1% on all purchases all the time. Cash back can be used at any time, whereas others, like BoA and Wells Fargo, only let you cash out when you have at least $25 in rewards. There is no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Discover is taken pretty much everywhere in the United States, but I wish it had more acceptance in Canada.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I got a Discover card to take advantage of a 0% introductory rate. We are trying to get out of debt and even though I know you can't borrow your way out of debt, it's still nice to know that we were able to transfer balances to this card so every dollar could be put toward principal and not to interest as we work out way down to $0.
Courtney H.
Love this card! I earn rewards on every purchase. Certain purchases even earn 5% cash back which is amazing. The app is easy to use and I have access to Discover Deals which gives you discounts and even more cash back on certain purchases. Plus, I can redeem rewards for a statement credit or gift cards to my favorite store store with a bonus. For example, I can redeem $45 of points for a $50 gift card. Been with Discover for 4 years now.
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
LOVEEEEE my cash back credit card! As you shop you get cash back for your purchases (at certain stores) so you’re basically getting paid to shop! You can then apply that cash back to your bill and it’s like free money! How much better can it get?! It’s so nice! And the people at discover customer service are awesome to work with if you ever need help!
Sarah C.

I love this credit card!  The Discover It credit card allowed me to purchase a pricey flight to the Dominican Republic for a wedding without draining my funds 600-700 dollars at once.  I was also able to buy some other flights back home for the summer and earn some cash back! The 14 month no interest program also leaves me sweat-free, giving me plenty of time to pay this card off before it all accumulates interest!
Taylor O.
I've been using this credit card for almost a year now and I absolutely love it! I applied for it because I didn't have anything with credit and I wanted to start building some. I use it mainly for gas and get 5% back on every gas purchase I make. You can also get cash back on other offers and after the first year, they match any cash back you've received! It's a great card for someone starting to build credit and college students.
✨Nini L.
So far so good! I just got this card to work on re-establishing my credit and I love the fact that there's no late fees or annual fees. The interest rate is lower than most other cards and although my card is secured they plan to review my account after 7 months to see if I qualify to have it turned into an unsecured card. You also earn cash back when you buy gas or spend at restaurants. Very happy with this card thus far.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?