BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Hami K.
Hami K.
Somers, CT
I absolutely love Discover. It may be one of the best Credit Cards that I have used to date. Since I have great credit, I was able to get a really low interest rate. There are no annual fees which are HUGE! I would definitely recommend this as they have revolving 5% cash back every quarter on things like gas and shopping!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Attalla, AL
I love my discover it card! The rewards are great! I even get balance transfers with no interest so I can transfer balances from my high Interest cards. It is very affordable. I have no annual fee. I would most definitely recommend the discover it card! And a finally plus is the monthly FICO credit score! Love my card!!!
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Hastings, NE
I LOVE Discover! It's my first credit card and the process of getting it and using it regularly has been great. I love the cash back match and the app is super easily used and functional. I love that it gives me my credit score each month. Very happy and would recommend Discover to anyone looking for a starter credit card!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Hattiesburg, MS
I like my Discover card just fine. I opened it to transfer a balance and not have interest for the following year. I love the app that accompanies the card. I can go straight to it to see my balance and make payments very easily.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Rocky Hill
I opened my discover card as a first credit card in college when I had a limited credit history and limited income. It was a great tool for me to learn how to use and manage a credit card. I enjoy the cashback benefits that are offered and frequently use them to purchase items on amazon or get gift cards sent to me.
Nette H.
Nette H.
Nampa
Love my discover card. It's nice and I love that whenever I call someone is quick to answer the phone. Fees are low and the customer service is friendly. Also love the color of the card. Silly but it's one of my favorite things.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
New Albany , OH
This is the first credit card I have had and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. I am able to get cash back for certain purchases I make. The customer service is wonderful. When there was suspicious activity with my account I was able to fix the situation right away. I would definitely recommend it!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Wynnewood , PA
I have this card and I am very happy with it. This card possibly to me pay a lot of cash back, at the first year I don't have any taxes about this card. I am very happy about and I told about the discover card to all my friends.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Discover allowed me to get a secured card so I could work on rebuilding my credit. They also have Discover deals where you can get special discounts on certain products or at certain stores. Also the customer service is AMAZING!
Carla B.
Carla B.
Tampa, FL
I love the fact that they Match my cashback for the first entire year! I also love the fact that anytime I spend money with that card the app will send me a notification, so I'll always know if someone else tries to use my card.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?