BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
I just got my cash back match!! I didn't even know about that when I applied and I love it! They have an app and is super easy to keep on track your credit card, is accepted everywhere and what about the color? Isn't amazing the fact you can have a personalized credit card?! Is just amazing!
Elizabeth C.
Monroe, NC
The interest rates at discover definitely made the decision for me! Not only that, but I get cash back on every purchase that I can then roll into the payment. Their customer service is always AMAZING and I would highly recommend this card to anyone looking for a credit card with benefits!
Sarah T.
Billings, MT
Love this card. The match your cashback earned after a year which is awesome! I got this card in order to improve my credit. It did just what I needed. I also love getting a FICO credit score on my bill every month! I would recommend this product to anyone searching for a good credit card.
Larissa B.
Discover has the BEST customer service.  I've had two issues with fraudulent charges and Discover resolved the issue and refunded the full amount in a timely manner.  I've been able to utilize the cashback rewards monthly on my statement credit which is super helpful.
Alexandria P.
So far I love it. I wish the no interest rate was longer than 6 months especially comparable to other cards that have it for a year, and if I ever went out of the country I probably wouldn't be able to use it. But it is a great, easy to use, first credit card for me and I am happy with it!
Monique Helen R.
Great credit card. Great support for the costumers and fees are low.
The online convenience and the mobile app are a awesome solution for people who need to solve issues fast and easily when in a hurry.
And all your cash back of the first year is matched by the end of it with is great!
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I don’t too much research on my credit cards, but I do like this because there is no yearly fee. Pros include that my credit went up by using this, but then went down when I spent too much because they kept increasing my credit line. Haha as far as cards though, this is a good starter
Jessica D.
So you get money for spending which is awesome! And on top of that you only get interest if you miss a payment and mostly everyone I know who started with discover credit card loves it! I put all my friends and family to sign up and they love it and have just stuck with this one card.
Brittany Z.
Robbinsville, NJ
As someone who has never had their own credit card, this was a great way to establish credit. There is zero percent interest the first year and once that ends, they offer low interest rates making it a great option for college students. In addition to all this, they make it very easy for you to earn cash back bonuses, which makes charging purchases feel less irresponsible and more guilt-free!
Kevin C.
Brunswick, OH
This card is fantastic. The app for the phone is incredibly user friendly and makes it easy to make your payments and see your balance. When you drive 40,000 miles a year like I do, the cashback bonus is a great perk. I would recommend this card to a first time credit card user.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?