BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lada D.
Austin, TX
Great and friendly customer service. It used to not be accepted many places but now it is accepted almost every where and it is my default card. The categories for the extra chasback are fine, although a bit annoying to sign up. I like being able to do everything online and yet being able to talk to a person whom I can understand if i have a problem.
Danielle W.
Absolutely love my new DiscoverIt student card. I get great cash back plus opportunities to earn 5% cash back in certain categories, AND they double my cash back at the end of the year! I also get a reward for having good grades which is always awesome
Samantha M.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this card. It is so easy to go in and pay your bill, and it is very secure. The cashback is really nice because you're getting paid to use a credit card. The only Con is when you have to pay your bill. I recommend to everyone. Thank you!
Cassie G.
I've only been a discover member for a few months now, but they are amazing! I get points for buying the things I would already be buying. The interest rates are much better than other cards I've had previously. I would highly recommend this company.
Samantha S.
Love this credit card. Only downfall is that the cash back sucks! There's only selected cash back promotions that are more of the time useless. Other than that, I have no complaints!
Veronica H.
I use this credit card all of the time. Every three months they change what you will get 5% cash back on and they are normally very good options. Also love the mobile app and ease of payments!highly recommend this and if you refer someone you get $50!
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV
Great card, I have saved so much money using this card! I used it to all my Christmas shopping online and ended up getting a JBL flip 3 for free by just using my cash back rewards!
Sigourney J.
Newport News, VA
Love my discover card! They match your cash back at the end of your first year. You can elect to receive a statement credit, transfer to your bank account or as a gift card. You get your FICO score on every statement and the app is easy to navigate.
Olivia R.
New Brighton, PA
I applied for this credit card in my first year of college in hopes to begin establishing credit. I was accepted for a credit amount much larger than I ever planned to use. The cash back options are a great extra feature that you can redeem in cash or to pay off your balance. 6 years later I still use it for small purchases to build my credit.
Heather M.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with my discover card. I like the app and being able to pay my bill through it. I always like having rewards pop up to use when I'm shopping on amazon. Also, the color selection of the cards are awesome!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?