BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mike V.
Nippa, KY
I got this card and immediate loved it. It has very good interest rates, a solid line of credit, and the cash back feature is awesome. I recently took a trip with one of my kids for a sporting event, and used this card exclusively. Couldn't ask for a better credit card.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
Great and friendly customer service. It used to not be accepted many places but now it is accepted almost every where and it is my default card. The categories for the extra chasback are fine, although a bit annoying to sign up. I like being able to do everything online and yet being able to talk to a person whom I can understand if i have a problem.
Addison H.
Very good card! I was wanting to build my credit and earn cash back at the same time--perfect card to do so! No interest for more than one year, 1% cash back on all purchases, and a very simple mobile app that allows you to freeze your card if you can't find it. The perfect credit card!
Brittany W.
Melbourne, FL
So far my experience with this card and company has been great. Not only is it great to build credit and also get cash back, but the app is very user friendly and helps me stay on top of everything. Would definitely recommend this card to other people!
Alice L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love discover cards! So much cash back on almost every categories. The first year i had sign up bonus too, that was huge too. It is accepted almost every where too, so most if the time I only bring that. It is also chip secure.
Danielle W.
Absolutely love my new DiscoverIt student card. I get great cash back plus opportunities to earn 5% cash back in certain categories, AND they double my cash back at the end of the year! I also get a reward for having good grades which is always awesome
Veronica H.
I use this credit card all of the time. Every three months they change what you will get 5% cash back on and they are normally very good options. Also love the mobile app and ease of payments!highly recommend this and if you refer someone you get $50!
Benjamin L.
Very great credit card with a great rewards program. The cash back is nice, but you can maximize your cash back if you are planning a purchase to one of the stores that they offer gift cards to. Also, be sure to use the cash back bonuses and maximize the cash back.
Samantha M.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this card. It is so easy to go in and pay your bill, and it is very secure. The cashback is really nice because you're getting paid to use a credit card. The only Con is when you have to pay your bill. I recommend to everyone. Thank you!
Cassie G.
I've only been a discover member for a few months now, but they are amazing! I get points for buying the things I would already be buying. The interest rates are much better than other cards I've had previously. I would highly recommend this company.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?