BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

ally h.
I love my Discover card so far! It’s only my second credit card, as I have been working on my credit score this past year. The 5% cash back on rotating categories is fun for me- I like having a reason to use my card over my husbands, as silly as that sounds!
Camille B.
I have used this credit card for about 8 months now and I absolutely love it. It's easy to use and no added fees. They match your cash back which is a great bonus. Great customer service!
Amanda S.
Great card to use with easy app to quickly freeze, apply travel notifications, get cash back etc. Just wish it was slightly more widely accepted but honestly, I may have been denied use of it 3 times in having it over 2 years.
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Best credit card I have ever had!! The cash back feature is great. I like that I can always apply the cash back toward a payment or they will deposit in my bank account if I want . I highly recommend this card for anyone who is looking to open a credit card .
Arlene C.
This credit card has awesome customer service. I love the one year interest free and the option to use cash back to pay off toward the bill. Someone got a hold of my card info fraudulently and they were so helpful and got to the bottom of things. I love them
Erica R.
I was nervous about applying for a credit card at first but choosing discover it was the beat desicion. The website was easy to use and straightforward. Customer service was quick to help answer any questions i had. Cash back incentives is also a nice perk
Tara L.
I like this credit card but I don't like how you have to wait for the cash back to come back once a month. It's handy that it's 0% for one year too which helps not having any interest. I recommend this card to those who spend and need time to pay their debt off
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Gave me a good credit limit right away. Cash back is nice I mean why not have it? I like online access . Never had any issues with it. Had another company before them who never raised my limit they have which I don't need but it's nice to know it's an option
Rachel M.
I really like my discover card.  The website is very easy to use, and it is pretty easy to earn cash back, which I personally always apply to my credit card balance. You also get free credit score reports, which is great to track.  I would recommend this product!
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Got this card because of the cash back and no interest for 1 year. So far it hasn't cost me anything extra because of the 0% apr. I wish they would give u a higher cash back amount to make it worth having this card. This card is good for balance transfers!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?