BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Erica R.
I was nervous about applying for a credit card at first but choosing discover it was the beat desicion. The website was easy to use and straightforward. Customer service was quick to help answer any questions i had. Cash back incentives is also a nice perk
Rachel M.
I really like my discover card.  The website is very easy to use, and it is pretty easy to earn cash back, which I personally always apply to my credit card balance. You also get free credit score reports, which is great to track.  I would recommend this product!
Stephanie B.
rex, GA
I can't complain about discover, it's a credit card.. I love it I love the price matching and I love when they have the 0% interest transfers. I've had the card a little over 3 years and try to use it when they have the special cash backs at certain stores.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Got this card because of the cash back and no interest for 1 year. So far it hasn't cost me anything extra because of the 0% apr. I wish they would give u a higher cash back amount to make it worth having this card. This card is good for balance transfers!
Hannah S.
Statesboro, GA
Discover IT card was my first credit card when I entered college, and now out of the two I use, it is still my favorite. The interest is low and the services are awesome and relevant to me. I would recommend this card to young people building their credit!
Caroline S.
Leander
I like this credit card because of the nice deals for getting cash back that I can receive. The only problem is sometimes the cashback doesn't really apply to me (like hardware stores), so I don't get much use out of my card and my credit score goes down.
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
Of all my (many) credit cards if I could only have one, this would be it. It is easy to use and earn great rewards. I freaking love that the rewards are super easy to use and don't require any hurdle jumping or crappy deals that give you lesser value for your points. And the bonus categories are great and almost always exactly what I'd hope that they'd be.
Laís C.
Sharon, MA
In my opinion, this credit card it's really good! You've got cash back match at the end of your first year, bonus cash back categories, NO ANNUAL FEE, and 0% on purchases for 14 months and 0% on balance transfers for 14 months! I recommend for everyone!!!
Jordan C.
Tyler
Great credit card to have! Awesome benefits. I have had great success and rewards since I began using this card. It's just right for me and my family. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a credit card they can benefit from. Thank you Discover
Mike V.
Nippa, KY
I got this card and immediate loved it. It has very good interest rates, a solid line of credit, and the cash back feature is awesome. I recently took a trip with one of my kids for a sporting event, and used this card exclusively. Couldn't ask for a better credit card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?