BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Jessup, MD
Huge interest rates. The rewards only apply at certain retailers and then only during one quarter of the year, respectively. The participating retailers are rarely any I shop. Steak house? Great for veggies like me, thanks but no thanks.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Great company! Fraud protection has been great. Very user friendly app and website, quarterly cashback options, reminders about when your statement is available and payments are due. Only downside is that it's not accepted everywhere.
Adah H.
Adah H.
New York
Amazing customer service.
Online app is very convenient.
Only downsides are that some stores don't always accept discover as a payment and there is no banks for it around New York. Can only get a hold of them over the phone or online.
Kaycee B.
Kaycee B.
Gulfport
We originally go this card to use on our Disney vacation. Little did we know how much we would enjoy the cash back match. We now put numerous other things when it coincides with the 5% cash back. This card is great and I love that I could pick different colors and not just be stuck with a card that looked like everyone else's.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Glenolden, PA
Great card to have! No complaints!! It was one of the first cards that offered me a line of credit after a few years of having some bad credit. My interest is high but that's to be expected when rebuilding. Also really love their app.
Darienny P.
Darienny P.
Broomall, PA
My best choice since I arrived in USA was to get this card. I have been using the card to realize my biggest dreams traveling for USA and abroad. To become even better, I can use the cash back of several purchases to pay my card bill.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
I've had a lot of credit cards for a 25 year old and this is the best one, and the only I kept after canceling all the rest. The customer service is great and the rates aren't too high. I have and will continue to recommend this card!
Mari Jo L.
Mari Jo L.
Milwaukee, WI
The rewards associated with my Discover IT card and very comparable to other cards. Wonderful rewards!! Super low APR, great starting limit and wonderful customer service.  Definitely would recommend Discover to my family and friends.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Attalla, AL
I love my discover it card! The rewards are great! I even get balance transfers with no interest so I can transfer balances from my high Interest cards. It is very affordable. I have no annual fee. I would most definitely recommend the discover it card! And a finally plus is the monthly FICO credit score! Love my card!!!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
This card has so many perks. I get emails every month regarding 5% cashback on certain categories. It is so easy to make a payment and use their online app to review charges. They even have a credit score checker which I appreciate.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?