BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Olivia J.
Cincinnati
Not crazy about the interest rates, but the cash back makes it worth it! I prefer this over my bank card because of the high amount of cash back you receive from Discover.
Danielle R.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I have had a discover card for as long as I can remember. Discover is taken post places, which is nice. Everytime I have called customer service they have been wonderful.
PaigeAlexandra T.
Great when they have the 5% cash back which changes every few months. Only problem is sometimes there’s no reason for me to use this card because the rewards aren’t much.
Kassie E.
Sheridan, CA
Love this card and love all of the benefits it has to offer. Also love the fact that you can pick what card picture/layout you would like. Definitely a great credit card
kylie l.
I love my Discover It card. They have the best customer service and most features of any credit card I’ve ever had. Highly recommend if you’re looking to open a new one.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my discover credit card. I shop like normal and I earn cash back for making purchases. Minimum payments are relatively low.. I have no complaints about my credit card
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
I got this in the beginning of 2018 as my first credit card and it’s amazing! I love the cash back feature, it allows me to use it towards my monthly bill or on amazon!
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
The discover it is a great card for people who are just starting to build their credit. The first year comes with cash back match and no interest which is really nice.
Tracey D.
Cortland, NY
I love Discover! Their website and app are easy to use. Love looking at their spend analyzer to check trends in my purchases... also great for checking my credit score
Todd S.
Florence
I have had my Card for over a year now and i am so Happy with it.
Never have any problems at check outs. And they ALWAYS let me know if there
was a purches made.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?