BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

debra b.
debra b.
dundalk, MD
It's nice that the cash back rewards double after a year. Also like the fact that all of the info is on the back side of the card, I feel like it's more uniform that way. The color choices are great and the customer service is on point.
Neha P.
Neha P.
I love the cash back rewards ! Also, when you log into your account there are always numerous ways to save while shopping or simply getting back. It's fun to see how much you get back and then you can use it on your Amazon purchases! :)
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Love love love!!!! My favorite credit card of all time. Great rewards on everything I buy and even better bonus rewards. The first years cash back match is amazing. No one other than discovery does this. Very affordable and amazing card.
Brooke p.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
Discover was the first credit card that I opened.  I opened it back when i was in high school, and I still have it to this day.  Recently, I have started to use it less.  They don't seem to have as good of reward programs when compared to other cards, but I am still loyal and like the freeze feautre if it gets lost
Lara V.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz , CA
Really good credit card!!! I love it!
First year no anual fees, great credit limit, a lot of options of cash back and after one year you receive a math cash back that means you get the same amount of cash back you got in the whole year.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Moravia, NY
This was my first credit card and I have no regrets. Great cash back and you can use what you earn to buy reduced price gift cards to lots of stores. Awesome tools available on the app for tracking your spending and managing your account.
Mikayla G.
Mikayla G.
This was a new sleek look for a credit card. And I liked how I got cashback as I was using it and then cashback at the end of the year. I kind of forgot that I was getting cashback at the end of the year and it was a nice little surprise
Paula C.
Paula C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great Cash back on big purchases ! Allows me to afford things and also benefit off my purchases. The card itself is very nice and I have gotten many compliments while using it. Compared to other cards I must give this one a two thumbs up.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Washington, DC
Love this card! They have good rotating 5% Cashback categories that are relevant to my lifestyle. They always have department stores and Amazon around the holidays which I love, and they also continually offer new cash back deals.
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
As someone who uses credit cards often I love using my discover card for cash back rewards. They can be redeemed as statement credits or Amazon.... as well as plenty of other options! Would. Or recommend if you plan on carrying a balance.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?