BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Camille B.
I have used this credit card for about 8 months now and I absolutely love it. It's easy to use and no added fees. They match your cash back which is a great bonus. Great customer service!
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Best credit card I have ever had!! The cash back feature is great. I like that I can always apply the cash back toward a payment or they will deposit in my bank account if I want . I highly recommend this card for anyone who is looking to open a credit card .
Ashleighna P.
Freeport, IL
This is my favorite rewards program when it comes to credit cards. I can build up so great rewards that I mostly use towards either paying my bill or on Amazon. The only problem that I do have toward Discover It is that the interest rate is on the higher side.
Arlene C.
This credit card has awesome customer service. I love the one year interest free and the option to use cash back to pay off toward the bill. Someone got a hold of my card info fraudulently and they were so helpful and got to the bottom of things. I love them
Amanda S.
Great card to use with easy app to quickly freeze, apply travel notifications, get cash back etc. Just wish it was slightly more widely accepted but honestly, I may have been denied use of it 3 times in having it over 2 years.
Mindi L.
Lockport, IL
I choose to use my Discover card because of the 3% cash back bonus that I receive. How many other credit cards actually pay you to use their card? It's accepted everywhere and they have great customer service if you need to speak to someone on the phone.
Ashley R.
I love my discover card! Who doesn't love saving money by using a card and shopping? It is affordable as long as you pay it off! No cons but pros are off the chart. I would recommend getting this card to anyone who wants to build their credit and save money!
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Gave me a good credit limit right away. Cash back is nice I mean why not have it? I like online access . Never had any issues with it. Had another company before them who never raised my limit they have which I don't need but it's nice to know it's an option
Hannah S.
Statesboro, GA
Discover IT card was my first credit card when I entered college, and now out of the two I use, it is still my favorite. The interest is low and the services are awesome and relevant to me. I would recommend this card to young people building their credit!
Brittany C.
Las vegas, NV
I just received this card so I have not used it yet, however I have heard nothing but great things about Discover.My interest is high-ish, but this is my first card post bankruptcy. The cash back rewards are awesome! I would recommend this card to everyone!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?