BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Camille B.
I have used this credit card for about 8 months now and I absolutely love it. It's easy to use and no added fees. They match your cash back which is a great bonus. Great customer service!
Ashleighna P.
Freeport, IL
This is my favorite rewards program when it comes to credit cards. I can build up so great rewards that I mostly use towards either paying my bill or on Amazon. The only problem that I do have toward Discover It is that the interest rate is on the higher side.
Kyla S.
Bloomsburg , PA
I love having the discover it card because whatever cash back you get, you can put it towards your bill each month. And less money towards bills is always a good thing. I would definitely recommend this card to other people! I've never had any issues with it
Mindi L.
Lockport, IL
I choose to use my Discover card because of the 3% cash back bonus that I receive. How many other credit cards actually pay you to use their card? It's accepted everywhere and they have great customer service if you need to speak to someone on the phone.
Ashley R.
I love my discover card! Who doesn't love saving money by using a card and shopping? It is affordable as long as you pay it off! No cons but pros are off the chart. I would recommend getting this card to anyone who wants to build their credit and save money!
Arlene C.
This credit card has awesome customer service. I love the one year interest free and the option to use cash back to pay off toward the bill. Someone got a hold of my card info fraudulently and they were so helpful and got to the bottom of things. I love them
ally h.
I love my Discover card so far! It’s only my second credit card, as I have been working on my credit score this past year. The 5% cash back on rotating categories is fun for me- I like having a reason to use my card over my husbands, as silly as that sounds!
Lindsey B.
I LOVE this card. I sign up for all the cash back bonuses and it definitely is a huge plus. My payments can be easily made through my app as well as monitoring what is charged on the card. Plus the interest isn't that high. I would highly recommend this card.
Stephanie B.
rex, GA
I can't complain about discover, it's a credit card.. I love it I love the price matching and I love when they have the 0% interest transfers. I've had the card a little over 3 years and try to use it when they have the special cash backs at certain stores.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Got this card because of the cash back and no interest for 1 year. So far it hasn't cost me anything extra because of the 0% apr. I wish they would give u a higher cash back amount to make it worth having this card. This card is good for balance transfers!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?