BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Garrett W.
I love how discover matches after the first year of using. The starting APR is high but you can call to lower it and if you're lucky they may give you 0% APR again. I would recommend to others. If you need a referral, I will send you a link so we both can benefit :)
Lauren K.
Greenwood, SC
I love this credit card! I picked it as my first in order to build credit, and the app makes it super easy to keep up with! The app allows me to check my credit score, view my balance, pay my bill, and much more. I recommend this card to people every chance I get!
Larissa H.
Hanover, MN
I love Discover. They have deals from a huge list of places that you actually shop, you have 5% cash back deals that change every few months and the normal 1% back on everything you shop. And after a year using the card, you get a cash back match, meaning that all the cash back you got during that year, they match if for you.
Haleigh E.
Absolutely love my discover card. Love the cash back and how it connects to my Amazon account so I can use my cash back to pay for my purchases. Love their customer service and the app and website. So easy. Love that it gives your FICO score. Absolutely recommend!
Erin Y.
Royersford, PA
Had discover for almost 8 years and only complaint is the interest rates have always been higher than most: customer service is prompt and helped the time I lost a card quickly. Only problem too is a lot of places do not accept discover would be the only complaint
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
I like the face that Discover will match my casback 100% in my first year with them. I also love the face that every quarter there is a new category that you can earn 5% cash back on!! Card design is sleek and you can see your FICO acid in your monthly statements
Rocio L.
This credit card is amazing. Their app is super easy to use and very user friendly. Every time I've needed something from Discover they have taken care of my needs very quickly. I would definitely recommend this credit card to anyone looking for amazing service.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Just applied for a discover card and so far, great customer service. The application process was easy and the people were very efficient. There are a lot of perks that come with this card like cashback match, and rotating 5% cash back on certain categories.
Rachel W.
Austin, TX
This card is my go-to for monthly expenses. Discover makes it super easy to transfer balances and to keep on top of your statements. I wish admit there are some places that don't take discover, especially smaller mom and pops. But to me it's worth it to have it.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?