BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Vidi S.
Vidi S.
Huntsville, TX
Getting this credit card has seriously improved my credit score ! Love that you don't have to pay a monthly payment to use it. Also, very cool to get cash back on my purchases. Would highly recommend to anyone starting off using credit cards!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Homestead, FL
Gosh the best credit card out there! So many deals and cash back opportunities to pay your statement or direct deposit to your checking account OR use on Amazon which I have done before. Love his credit card out of all of them I have worth it.
S E R I N A ★ H.
S E R I N A ★ H.
Honolulu, HI
This is my first credit card and it's really great for someone like me that hasn't owned a credit card before. It pairs with a an app on your phone so you'll always know what your balance is or if you have any payments, which is so convenient
Monica M.
Monica M.
I love this credit card because it allows you to redeem the monies earned as gift cards and certain retailers give you an extra $5-$10! I make a lot of purchases that have gained me over $400 worth of gift cards from sephora, express and ulta.
Alainie G.
Alainie G.
Delray Beach, FL
Great for students about to be out or college or a recent graduate! I'm get cash back for spending money and you there's no annual charge, so you aren't losing money. I would definitely recommend for people looking for their first credit card.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
I have spent the past year and a half building up my credit, when I got an offer from discover in my
Mailbox I took the chance and checked my status. To my surprise I was approved for a credit line of 2500$ with great rates and great rewards.
Tay
Tay
This is my first credit card but I'm so happy I chose discover! They send me a notification everytime the card is used which gives me security knowing my account is fine! They also do cash back which helps out a lot when you're in college!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I love my Discover card. You can pick your own color (mine is pink) and the online banking app is extremely user friendly. You also get cash back on every purchase which you can redeem online via gift cards OR use towards your overall bill.
Yuriko T.
Yuriko T.
Phoenix
Just got my It Discover card and I am definitely enjoying the cash back perks. Hated it at the beginning because it has to get to know you, if it makes sense :) but I would recommend it as it has worked wonderfully after the first 2 weeks.
Neha P.
Neha P.
I love the cash back rewards ! Also, when you log into your account there are always numerous ways to save while shopping or simply getting back. It's fun to see how much you get back and then you can use it on your Amazon purchases! :)
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?