BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Haleigh E.
Absolutely love my discover card. Love the cash back and how it connects to my Amazon account so I can use my cash back to pay for my purchases. Love their customer service and the app and website. So easy. Love that it gives your FICO score. Absolutely recommend!
Jessica G.
Dover, NJ
The absolute best credit company to work with. So easy to track spending, bills, and make payments. It is accepted everywhere without a hassle. I constantly activate and spend cash back rewards in tons of places in-store and online. The designs are super cute too!
Payton L.
Oxford, OH
I would recommend this credit card to others because they have a great cash back program, and also are great about letting you know your credit score. Their app is also very easy to use, and lets you make payments through the mobile app which allows easier payments.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
I like the face that Discover will match my casback 100% in my first year with them. I also love the face that every quarter there is a new category that you can earn 5% cash back on!! Card design is sleek and you can see your FICO acid in your monthly statements
Rachel W.
Austin, TX
This card is my go-to for monthly expenses. Discover makes it super easy to transfer balances and to keep on top of your statements. I wish admit there are some places that don't take discover, especially smaller mom and pops. But to me it's worth it to have it.
Yllama D.
Washington, DC
The Discover, cash back credit card is an excellent card to use. They offer cash back on shopping, stores and products. The Discover card is very useful to have without carrying cash. The cash back program is good and you get decent cash back on purchases.
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
So far, So good. I liked being able to choose my card color. Also, the cashback option is nice, though I'm still not 100% sure on where and how it determines the cashback options. First credit card to accept me just starting out with no credit. Great start card.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Just applied for a discover card and so far, great customer service. The application process was easy and the people were very efficient. There are a lot of perks that come with this card like cashback match, and rotating 5% cash back on certain categories.
Rocio L.
This credit card is amazing. Their app is super easy to use and very user friendly. Every time I've needed something from Discover they have taken care of my needs very quickly. I would definitely recommend this credit card to anyone looking for amazing service.
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Best credit card I have ever had!! The cash back feature is great. I like that I can always apply the cash back toward a payment or they will deposit in my bank account if I want . I highly recommend this card for anyone who is looking to open a credit card .
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?