BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Princess Queenie T.
Princess Queenie T.
West Covina, CA
This credit card is my savior! Whenever I have an emergency buys, this is always my go to! You get 5% cash backs and they have some cash back programs that you have to sign up to get. I would definitely recommend this credit card. It's amazing!!!
Canija W.
Canija W.
Bremerton, WA
I love the rotating categories to earn 5% cashback. The card design is so unique and eye-catching! The customer service is impeccable and the introductory 0% APR, 0% Balance Transfer, and no annual fees make this card one of the best available.
Huei Chin N.
Huei Chin N.
Brooklyn, NY
Good credit card company. Easy to use interface on website and app. No fees. Get money back through spending. Only con is not every restaurant accepts it, especially the smaller more family-owned restaurants. But can be used at large retailers.
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
The only two things I dislike about this card is that the interest rates are so high after the first year is up; and where I live, there's quite a few places that don't accept this card. Other than that, it's really good for rewards and cashback.
BrittanyMorgan W.
BrittanyMorgan W.
Coralville, IA
LOVE Discover and their savings accounts and credit cards. the Customer service is awesome and always helpful when working out a problem with me. the Cash back credit card fits my lifestyle perfectly and I've discontinued use of my previous card
John B.
John B.
Mishawaka, IN
Great card that offers great reward incentives. This card is very affordable and is brought to you by a very reputable company. No cons with this card so far, I'm so glad I got approved for this card and I will recommend to all my friends.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I've been a card holder since 2005. I would recommend discover for your credit needs. It's safe and they offer a high security program to protect your card from fraudulent activity. Love my cash back perks/gift cards. Easy to manage online/app.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
I've had my discover it card since I first started college and used it to buy my textbooks and supplies. They're cash back redemption options are awesome. I also changed my card design to my favorite hockey team for my husband. I love this card.
Alex R.
Alex R.
In my opinion this is a good credit card. If you pay well and on time they give you credit line increases. Also they give you lots of incentives like rewards when you use your card for gas, at a department store, at restaurants etc and you can get those rewards applied as a statement credit or sent to your bank. Overall i would recommend.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Pelham
Great card with great rewards program!  This is the only credit card I use.  The fee doesn't outweigh the perks that I receive on a monthly basis.  The cash back option is linked to my amazon account, so I can use it there instead of paying with a card.  There is also an option to receive gift cards at a discounted price rather than cash back.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?