BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lana L.
Newton, MA
The best thing could ever have! It helps me to save money and gives me cashback. I always recommend it to my friends! You can also choose the color of your credit card. You can travel to a lot of places of the world with the card and i just love it. It's my must have!
Kara B.
Love the cash back options for this card as well as the service. No issues when signing and the introductory rates were reasonable. I would recommend this card. As always, I recommend paying your balance off before the interest kicks in. It could sneak up on you.
Anthony M.
Cash back bonuses are wonderful. App is super easy to use and straightforward. Customer service is always helpful and friendly. However, I wish more businesses accepted Discover. Have and will continue to recommend to others, especially for their first credit card.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Jessica G.
Dover, NJ
The absolute best credit company to work with. So easy to track spending, bills, and make payments. It is accepted everywhere without a hassle. I constantly activate and spend cash back rewards in tons of places in-store and online. The designs are super cute too!
liz k.
Mesa, AZ
We use our Discover card anywhere and everywhere.  I never carry cash around anymore, and Discover makes it very easy.  I just reach into  my wallet and pay, or use online for many purchases. I wish all merchants would accept Discover as it is my preferred Credit Card.
Jane C.
Memphis, TN
I LOVE this credit card. The cash back match from the first year is amazing and the payment system is so easy. The discover app is very helpful and easy to use. They are helpful with raising your limits if needed. Also, there is a student incentive for good grades!
Erin Y.
Royersford, PA
Had discover for almost 8 years and only complaint is the interest rates have always been higher than most: customer service is prompt and helped the time I lost a card quickly. Only problem too is a lot of places do not accept discover would be the only complaint
Garrett W.
I love how discover matches after the first year of using. The starting APR is high but you can call to lower it and if you're lucky they may give you 0% APR again. I would recommend to others. If you need a referral, I will send you a link so we both can benefit :)
Haleigh E.
Absolutely love my discover card. Love the cash back and how it connects to my Amazon account so I can use my cash back to pay for my purchases. Love their customer service and the app and website. So easy. Love that it gives your FICO score. Absolutely recommend!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?