BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Payton L.
Oxford, OH
I would recommend this credit card to others because they have a great cash back program, and also are great about letting you know your credit score. Their app is also very easy to use, and lets you make payments through the mobile app which allows easier payments.
Anthony M.
Cash back bonuses are wonderful. App is super easy to use and straightforward. Customer service is always helpful and friendly. However, I wish more businesses accepted Discover. Have and will continue to recommend to others, especially for their first credit card.
Erin Y.
Royersford, PA
Had discover for almost 8 years and only complaint is the interest rates have always been higher than most: customer service is prompt and helped the time I lost a card quickly. Only problem too is a lot of places do not accept discover would be the only complaint
Haleigh E.
Absolutely love my discover card. Love the cash back and how it connects to my Amazon account so I can use my cash back to pay for my purchases. Love their customer service and the app and website. So easy. Love that it gives your FICO score. Absolutely recommend!
Jane C.
Memphis, TN
I LOVE this credit card. The cash back match from the first year is amazing and the payment system is so easy. The discover app is very helpful and easy to use. They are helpful with raising your limits if needed. Also, there is a student incentive for good grades!
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Garrett W.
I love how discover matches after the first year of using. The starting APR is high but you can call to lower it and if you're lucky they may give you 0% APR again. I would recommend to others. If you need a referral, I will send you a link so we both can benefit :)
Larissa H.
Hanover, MN
I love Discover. They have deals from a huge list of places that you actually shop, you have 5% cash back deals that change every few months and the normal 1% back on everything you shop. And after a year using the card, you get a cash back match, meaning that all the cash back you got during that year, they match if for you.
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
Great credit card. I got it with a promo of 0% APR for the first 12 months. I like that you can get cash back for purchases and at the end of the period, discover matches your cash back for double the bonuses! With the cash back you can use it to redeem gift cards or use it towards your bills.
liz k.
Mesa, AZ
We use our Discover card anywhere and everywhere.  I never carry cash around anymore, and Discover makes it very easy.  I just reach into  my wallet and pay, or use online for many purchases. I wish all merchants would accept Discover as it is my preferred Credit Card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?