BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a overall good credit card for everyday purchases as well as big purchases that you need to make! I applied for this card before my first trip to Las Vegas and it was very handy while I was there. I would definitely sign up for another card if I have the option too!
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Love. Technically I thought mine was a student card but I have the standard Discover It Cashback Match card. While my interest rates are at 0 it has been a great card to build my credit and pay for little extras that I want and at times need. Plus I chose a cute card 😁
Brooke S.
Bellaire, OH
Great card with a lot of benefits. The cash back allows you to purchase gift cards or other items, but it also lets you add it towards your payment to pay off your card. Discover also gives you an updated FICO score on each statement which I find to be very convenient.
Amanda V.
Teaneck, NJ
Discover it, was my first credit card. Everything about it is simple! It is easy to apply, to get approved and you can manage your expenses 24/7 through the app. I use it for every money transaction, increasing my cash back match bonus. The Discover It is always a win.
Danya R.
Huntington Park, CA
I love my discover card. When I first applied I got approved for pretty high amount. And their cash back rewards are awesome. I always get a good amount of cash back for shopping. And you can use it for your bill anything goes wrong and their customer service is great!
Kara B.
Love the cash back options for this card as well as the service. No issues when signing and the introductory rates were reasonable. I would recommend this card. As always, I recommend paying your balance off before the interest kicks in. It could sneak up on you.
Larissa H.
Hanover, MN
I love Discover. They have deals from a huge list of places that you actually shop, you have 5% cash back deals that change every few months and the normal 1% back on everything you shop. And after a year using the card, you get a cash back match, meaning that all the cash back you got during that year, they match if for you.
Kiersten R.
Of every credit card I've ever had I am definitely most satisfied with my Discover it card. In my experience, it is a card that truly "works" on your behalf. You have access to your monthly credit score with this card which alone is a huge perk. Another perk is not only the cash back but Discovers cash back match which once a year will credit you equal to the amount of your accumulated cash back. And don't forget the easy-to-use mobile app which means accessing your card information, making a payment, or freezing your card if it's lost or stolen is all only a swipe away.

Additionally, the customer service with Discover is unparalleled. Those commercials about Discover treating you the way you'd treat you? They aren't kidding. They are always willing to work with you whether it be questions about your account or changes to your due date, etc.

I'm more satisfied with this card than any other credit card on the market!
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Anthony M.
Cash back bonuses are wonderful. App is super easy to use and straightforward. Customer service is always helpful and friendly. However, I wish more businesses accepted Discover. Have and will continue to recommend to others, especially for their first credit card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?