BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this card. It is so easy to go in and pay your bill, and it is very secure. The cashback is really nice because you're getting paid to use a credit card. The only Con is when you have to pay your bill. I recommend to everyone. Thank you!
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.
Very great credit card with a great rewards program. The cash back is nice, but you can maximize your cash back if you are planning a purchase to one of the stores that they offer gift cards to. Also, be sure to use the cash back bonuses and maximize the cash back.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
I use this credit card all of the time. Every three months they change what you will get 5% cash back on and they are normally very good options. Also love the mobile app and ease of payments!highly recommend this and if you refer someone you get $50!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
I've only been a discover member for a few months now, but they are amazing! I get points for buying the things I would already be buying. The interest rates are much better than other cards I've had previously. I would highly recommend this company.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV
Great card, I have saved so much money using this card! I used it to all my Christmas shopping online and ended up getting a JBL flip 3 for free by just using my cash back rewards!
Irene C.
Irene C.
Flushing, NY
I first applied for this credit card when the 5% quarterly was of value and relevant to my purchasing lifestyle. However, these last 2 years, the quarterly 5% cash back has no relevance to my purchasing habits and therefore, I have not been using this credit card lately. I would recommend this to people who shop at warehouses and transportation.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
I'm so sorry to you that you are my favorite person to have you but you don't know what you are talking to and I know that you're not trying to be me sad you don't know what you did and I didn't think I would have been a bad day but you were my life
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
New Brighton, PA
I applied for this credit card in my first year of college in hopes to begin establishing credit. I was accepted for a credit amount much larger than I ever planned to use. The cash back options are a great extra feature that you can redeem in cash or to pay off your balance. 6 years later I still use it for small purchases to build my credit.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with my discover card. I like the app and being able to pay my bill through it. I always like having rewards pop up to use when I'm shopping on amazon. Also, the color selection of the cards are awesome!
Sigourney J.
Sigourney J.
Newport News, VA
Love my discover card! They match your cash back at the end of your first year. You can elect to receive a statement credit, transfer to your bank account or as a gift card. You get your FICO score on every statement and the app is easy to navigate.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?