BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
Discover credit card is a good option to someone don't have any credit card and needs it. This is my first credit card and I'm happy in use this to buy my travels and another things. I really recommend this credit card. You can have cash back  and have to access sales.
Maria B.
I've had this credit card for about 5 years and it is honestly my favorite credit card. You receive cash back on purchases and you can redeem them on amazon or apply them to your monthly balance. I love using my card to pay for my gas, make up and to pay in wholesale clubs.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
this is a great credit card from a great company. Discover has the best credit card services and plan as well as the best coustomer service. anytime my car has been stolen or lost, discover is quick to act. I will continue to use discover and encourage you to do the same
Lana L.
Newton, MA
The best thing could ever have! It helps me to save money and gives me cashback. I always recommend it to my friends! You can also choose the color of your credit card. You can travel to a lot of places of the world with the card and i just love it. It's my must have!
Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a overall good credit card for everyday purchases as well as big purchases that you need to make! I applied for this card before my first trip to Las Vegas and it was very handy while I was there. I would definitely sign up for another card if I have the option too!
Elle G.
Charlotte, NC
I love discover! Such a great company with fantastic customer service. They even sent me a Starbucks gift card on my one year anniversary to thank me for being a customer. They've been very good to me and my husband! I love the cash back rewards, too - totally legit!
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Love. Technically I thought mine was a student card but I have the standard Discover It Cashback Match card. While my interest rates are at 0 it has been a great card to build my credit and pay for little extras that I want and at times need. Plus I chose a cute card 😁
Brooke S.
Bellaire, OH
Great card with a lot of benefits. The cash back allows you to purchase gift cards or other items, but it also lets you add it towards your payment to pay off your card. Discover also gives you an updated FICO score on each statement which I find to be very convenient.
Kara B.
Love the cash back options for this card as well as the service. No issues when signing and the introductory rates were reasonable. I would recommend this card. As always, I recommend paying your balance off before the interest kicks in. It could sneak up on you.
Danya R.
Huntington Park, CA
I love my discover card. When I first applied I got approved for pretty high amount. And their cash back rewards are awesome. I always get a good amount of cash back for shopping. And you can use it for your bill anything goes wrong and their customer service is great!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?