BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jennifer L.
Biloxi, MS
Love the credit limit but the points system isn't that great. It's limited by each quarter of the year. I rather have a card that gives me 1-2% off of each purchases on the card. I do get some cashback but it's not that much in comparison to my spending on the card. The card looks pretty. They do offer a first year 0% interest rate on this card if it's your first time with Discover.
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love that I am earning Cashback on every purchase I make. I had a concern before going abroad so I called their customer service; no long wait to talk to a customer service rep and their customer service reps are genuinely nice and so helpful! (SIDE NOTE: this card DOES NOT have a foreign transaction fee!) I've loved my experience with Discover and recommend it highly!
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this credit card. The one year cashback match is amazing plus the 5% cashback options that rotate every season allows you to ear in different areas. One season it may be restaurants and another it may be home improvement. You get a free fico score and the app is user friendly.I have no complaints and would 100% recommend if you're looking for cashback rewards
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
Discover offers an amazing credit card that I enjoy very much! They provide cash back on all items you spend and you may use the cash back on amazon! They also have individual promotions where you can earn more cash back than usual. After your first year they will match all of the cash back you earned the first year. I recommend this to anyone who is applying for their first credit card.
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I cannot say enough good things about this card. Discover is an excellent company to do business with. We had unauthorized charges on our credit card and after a 5 minute phone call, discover had the $100 charge disputed and taken off our account. The app and website are very user friendly. The cash back bonuses are an awesome perk and the quarterly categories are always amazing
Arianna S.
This Credit Card goes everywhere with me. I love how easy it is to see my transactions and make payments on their app, and I've collected so much money back because of their special deals that using any other card is pointless to me! My girl friend recommended it to me, now I'm recommending it to you. Easy to use the app - easy to pay - and free FICO score at your fingertips.
Augusta B.
Franklin
This was an amazing card to atart out with i started with a low balance and every 4 months or so as long as i jept up with payments it continued to raise up. It also has cashback savings where you can shop at a certain store and earn points. You can decide to just use that money to help pay your credit card or you can choose to use it on something else or be paid out for it.
Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
I have nothing but good things to say about this card. It's easy to use and easy to pay online or using the App. I also love the fact that they double your cash back after the first year. I've already earned $210 and at the end of my first year they will match that!
Amanda T.
I love that Discover has U.S. based customer support 24/7 for their cardholders. They also overnight you a free replacement credit card if you ever lose yours (this has gotten me out of a jam before!). I wish they were a little more active on automatic credit line increases, but they have been so good to me over the years, I can overlook this without holding a grudge :)
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I love this credit card. I earn a Cashback Bonus every month that I can use toward paying off my monthly bill. I also enjoy the 5% Cashback Bonus program where they switch what qualifies every quarter in the year. I have been using this card for almost 2 years now. The first year has an awesome perk where they pay you AGAIN what Cashback you earned in the past 12 months.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?