BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Statesboro, GA
Discover IT card was my first credit card when I entered college, and now out of the two I use, it is still my favorite. The interest is low and the services are awesome and relevant to me. I would recommend this card to young people building their credit!
Kay V.
Kay V.
San Diego, CA
discover takes care your needs. their customer service always exceeds my expectations. all their products and offers are so good. I will be a lifelong discover customer. if you like shopping it is so worth looking into the discover cashback rewards program.
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
Of all my (many) credit cards if I could only have one, this would be it. It is easy to use and earn great rewards. I freaking love that the rewards are super easy to use and don't require any hurdle jumping or crappy deals that give you lesser value for your points. And the bonus categories are great and almost always exactly what I'd hope that they'd be.
Laís C.
Laís C.
Sharon, MA
In my opinion, this credit card it's really good! You've got cash back match at the end of your first year, bonus cash back categories, NO ANNUAL FEE, and 0% on purchases for 14 months and 0% on balance transfers for 14 months! I recommend for everyone!!!
taiane a.
taiane a.
Havertown , PA
Discover Bank Checking Account
That's a perfect bank! They are always flexible and understanding my needs! They are so great all the time in the phone,in the website and with schedule payments. They returned my payment wrong they do everything making my life easy! I LOVE so much the discover
That's me most /best bank and card ever in the world!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Absolutely love my new DiscoverIt student card. I get great cash back plus opportunities to earn 5% cash back in certain categories, AND they double my cash back at the end of the year! I also get a reward for having good grades which is always awesome
Lada D.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
Great and friendly customer service. It used to not be accepted many places but now it is accepted almost every where and it is my default card. The categories for the extra chasback are fine, although a bit annoying to sign up. I like being able to do everything online and yet being able to talk to a person whom I can understand if i have a problem.
Mike V.
Mike V.
Paintsville, KY
I got this card and immediate loved it. It has very good interest rates, a solid line of credit, and the cash back feature is awesome. I recently took a trip with one of my kids for a sporting event, and used this card exclusively. Couldn't ask for a better credit card.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
My favorite thing about this card is the color. It suits me. I was able to pick what color I wanted. The cash back options are great. I have suggested this card to my friends and family. The interest could be lower but im working on that. Great job
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Santa Maria, CA
So far my experience with this card and company has been great. Not only is it great to build credit and also get cash back, but the app is very user friendly and helps me stay on top of everything. Would definitely recommend this card to other people!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?