BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kindall K.
Edmond, OK
Discover gave me 0% interest for 24 months, a high credit line from the beginning, and 5% cashback on lots of purchases. The app and website function nicely and I can always find what I'm looking for quickly and easily. I have recommended this card to several of my friends.
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
Discover credit card is a good option to someone don't have any credit card and needs it. This is my first credit card and I'm happy in use this to buy my travels and another things. I really recommend this credit card. You can have cash back  and have to access sales.
Dianna W.
Bowling Green, KY
Discover has the best customer service. The commercials are true! They have been helpful every time I've called or chatted online. They have helpe me change to a better card. They have walked me through a claim when someone stole from me. The rewards and deals are wonderful!
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Good cash back rewards, plus there's quarterly areas where you get a higher cash back amount. No issues with having it declined while traveling, and have had no problems getting a credit limit increase when desired. Plus you get a monthly credit score with your statements.
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is the first credit card I've ever had and I'm super pleased. The cashback match is great if you spend more. It's also great because they give you 5% back on certain things every month. The app is easy to navigate and being able to view my credit score is also helpful.
Adriana C.
Literally my favorite credit card and app. It's so easy to keep up with my spending and process online payments! I haven't had an issue yet with Discover and I plan on using them for a long time.
Kelcey W.
Harrison, AR
Best card I have had yet! Doesn't hurt that it is super sleek and pretty as well! Super easy to get as long as you have a decent credit score! Cons of hold be that I couldn't get more than one color on the card because I liked them all! I would recommend this card to anyone!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
this is a great credit card from a great company. Discover has the best credit card services and plan as well as the best coustomer service. anytime my car has been stolen or lost, discover is quick to act. I will continue to use discover and encourage you to do the same
Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a overall good credit card for everyday purchases as well as big purchases that you need to make! I applied for this card before my first trip to Las Vegas and it was very handy while I was there. I would definitely sign up for another card if I have the option too!
Brooke S.
Bellaire, OH
Great card with a lot of benefits. The cash back allows you to purchase gift cards or other items, but it also lets you add it towards your payment to pay off your card. Discover also gives you an updated FICO score on each statement which I find to be very convenient.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?