BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This is my first credit card and I chose it after doing research on cards to build credit. I am a student with a part time job and this card has helped me begin building my credit score. No fees to use and the cashback matching are all pros. I also like not having a large monthly payment. I recommend this card to anyone that is wanting to build their credit.
Miriam s S.
Calexico , ca
I applied for this cc . It was ok at the beginning cause i only used it while making online purchases. But then when I decided to use at stores, i noticed that it didn't take it everywhere.. some store didn't accepted. Then the APR went to the ruff .. it got higher and higher every month. I got to pay it all and would never use it again
Sarah F.
Cleveland Tn
I love using this card and have had no issues from it. I love using the mobile banking app because it's easy to make payments because they link up to your back account and everything is paperless and hassle free. I also love how you can get your credit score at any time and it allows you to accumulate cash back which is always nice
Tatum P.
Discover was the first credit card I ever got. Super easy to get. Cost nothing to get. Easy to raise credit limit. The app on my android is super easy to use. Any time I have had to call customer service they have always been so so nice and helpful! would definitely recommend to anyone.
Lynnette Y.
I love my Discover it card. I love that I can do so much online with my account because who has time to call anyone on the phone anymore? But if you do need to call, you will speak to someone in the US and they're available 24/7. There is never any worry about fruad because they are the best at preventing it. I have receivced a phone call while traveling to be sure it was me using my card and not someone else. The cash back bonus is a huge perk as well.
Erica K.
The cash back is minimal and the apr is ridiculous. Also the minimum amount due is NOT the actual amount due, your payment could be due the 19th for example but the taxes & interest doesn't come in until the 26th. Basically they try their absolute best to keep you owing them. Almost done paying mine off and never returning.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
My first credit card and the one financial institution that approved me when I was a credit-less 18-year-old. I have kept them since and they are the best there is. Easy online payments and billing, free fico score, instantly freeze your card, and unlimited possibilities for cash back. Give discover a shot, it’s 11/10 worth it.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
Discover was the first credit card that I opened.  I opened it back when i was in high school, and I still have it to this day.  Recently, I have started to use it less.  They don't seem to have as good of reward programs when compared to other cards, but I am still loyal and like the freeze feautre if it gets lost
Annie T.
Davis, CA
Great especially if you use the app because they notify you every time you purchase something! The cashback match is amazing too and I use my card for food so i can get 2% back. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a credit score yet especially college students! Theres also no charges/fees unlike other credit cards.
Vanessa L.
Wynnewood, PA
I have this card and I am very happy with it. This card possibly to me pay a lot of cash back, at the first year I don't have any taxes about this card. I am very happy about and I told about the discover card to all my friends.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?