BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Courtney C.
Columbia, MO
Terrible. Wouldn't let me purchase anything without having to call customer service to "authorize" the transaction, which is very inconvenient when you're trying to check out. Promised me a $100 bonus check for being a valued customer that I never received. Would not recommend
Nyaisha C.
Egg harbor cy, NJ
I LOVE MY DISCOVER CARD. My cash back rewards come in handy. I let them accumulate to about $50 then I cash out. This is a good card if you are a frequent shopper and like to get rewards. Discover is also good at payment arrangements and their e-billing is convenient as well.
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
This is my first credit car and so far I'm really liking it, there's a lot of opportunities for getting cash back and they even double whatever I make in the first year which is awesome, the only con would be that not everywhere accepts discover but other than that it's great!
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What really keeps me attached to Discover is its ease of access. I really like the app and multiple levels of interaction - email, push notifications, and texts. It keeps me on top of payments. I just wish that the cash back was universal and not mostly restricted to one thing.
Janelle F.
Have try many different credit card companies before and so far discover is my favorite! Somebody tried to make purchases with my account number somehow and they caught it right away didn't allow the charges to go threw and informed me about it right away. Feel safe with them.
Dianna W.
Bowling Green, KY
Discover has the best customer service. The commercials are true! They have been helpful every time I've called or chatted online. They have helpe me change to a better card. They have walked me through a claim when someone stole from me. The rewards and deals are wonderful!
Kindall K.
Edmond, OK
Discover gave me 0% interest for 24 months, a high credit line from the beginning, and 5% cashback on lots of purchases. The app and website function nicely and I can always find what I'm looking for quickly and easily. I have recommended this card to several of my friends.
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
Discover credit card is a good option to someone don't have any credit card and needs it. This is my first credit card and I'm happy in use this to buy my travels and another things. I really recommend this credit card. You can have cash back  and have to access sales.
Kelcey W.
Harrison, AR
Best card I have had yet! Doesn't hurt that it is super sleek and pretty as well! Super easy to get as long as you have a decent credit score! Cons of hold be that I couldn't get more than one color on the card because I liked them all! I would recommend this card to anyone!
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is the first credit card I've ever had and I'm super pleased. The cashback match is great if you spend more. It's also great because they give you 5% back on certain things every month. The app is easy to navigate and being able to view my credit score is also helpful.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?