BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jamie D.
Discover card has a few benefits including certain amount of cashback during specific times. You do have to remember to activate the deal. I've earned cashback and used it to either pay my bill or for an amazon purchase. Otherwise, I feel like other credit cards seem to have more benefits- some restaurants do not accept discover cards either!
kai f.
If there's any credit card you may think about applying for, apply for this one. I have a few credit cards and I love everything about my discover card. They absolutely work with me and I love the rewards, they started me off with a high credit limit, but it was good for the purchase I needed to mask and I just love the customer service as well.
chandra a.
fife, WA
Discover can be a little stingy on their limits that they give, especially when your credit ia just mediocre, but none the less it is a great card. No annual fee and good cash back categories. The app is very easy to work with and I love the option to freeze your card right from the app if you need to. I havent had to use their customer sercive yet. fortunately.
Bethany D.
It's been a great card. It actually lets you use your cash back at the end of the month and you can apply it towards your monthly payment which is nice. You also get to pick the color of your card which was little bit fun thrown into an adult task. I would recommend this card to others. Easy to manage and the free FICO score is great too.
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
Discover has the best customer service. They are attentive to my routine changes in transactions. The service is speedy and always correct. I've used my card like a normal bank card and earned money towards rewards for myself or adding it to the next bill. I love having the choice. I would recommend Discover to all of my friends and family.
Marina G.
Merrick, NY
It was my first credit card. With it I was able to start working on my credit score, and a few months later I was receiving application for another cards, and getting more limit at my discover. The cashback program is also really good, you can get $50 for every friend that you refer to get a discover card, and you friend gets $50 as well.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the card and mine is pink! I literally get a compliment on it every time I use it. I was excited for the 5% cash back on certain things. 4 stars because my Capital One card gives you the cash back almost instantly, while Discover makes you wait until your statement.
Jourdan L.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had my credit card with Discover for about a year now and I have 0 complaints.  The It card from Discover offers low interest rates and the cashback bonus.  They send me monthly email reminders about my account status, but they also offer your statements to be sent to your home in paper form.  I 10/10 suggest it!
Madison C.
Best card on the market! No doubt! Discover literally gives their clients the benefit of the doubt by giving us high credit limits! And within 2 months of using their card, they raised the limit again! On both my cards! I absolutely love this bank so much that I even opened up a checking account with them! Check their rates! Best on the market I promise
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
I love my credit card, I love this one to be exact I was approve at a great amount with a fair credit. I always pay my whole balance within the same month so I don't pay any interests and I get a lot of cash back. Did I mention that your credit balacera increases faster than any other credit cards only if you pay your whole balances off.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?