BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
I love my discover credit card ! it is always available when I need it , just pay small payments whenvever needed, they even offer cash advances, and cash back on items you purchase like gas and food.
Annabel S.
Lots of cashback promos.  Love the app as well because it lets you save the screenshots of payments! i got a pink one and i love the color of it.  I don't use it often as i get points with Amex platinum and i love the points more with Amex . But this is a good card for those who need an extra cars that is also widely accepted witb mdny color options! Only applied for it cuz they have pink!
kiana f.
Athens, GA
Great card for a student or someone just starting to build some credit. Keep in mind that while discover isn't taken everywhere, the places that don't are far and few between. Plus. They have a great rewards program for 5% cash back on things you already spend money on - like gas.
Kayla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that you can personalize this card! Mine is pink and sparkly and I always get a ton of complements on it.i really love the cash back and matching offers that this card has. I signed up to take advantage of its no interest balance transfer offers and it's been great so far!
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
This is my first credit car and so far I'm really liking it, there's a lot of opportunities for getting cash back and they even double whatever I make in the first year which is awesome, the only con would be that not everywhere accepts discover but other than that it's great!
LuCinda M.
It does exactly what it says it will do! It helped us raise our credit score, which is one of the things we were looking to do. The interest rate isn't bad, and if you pay it off at the end of the month you don't pay any extra just to boost your score. Highly recommend!
Nyaisha C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
I LOVE MY DISCOVER CARD. My cash back rewards come in handy. I let them accumulate to about $50 then I cash out. This is a good card if you are a frequent shopper and like to get rewards. Discover is also good at payment arrangements and their e-billing is convenient as well.
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What really keeps me attached to Discover is its ease of access. I really like the app and multiple levels of interaction - email, push notifications, and texts. It keeps me on top of payments. I just wish that the cash back was universal and not mostly restricted to one thing.
Janelle F.
Have try many different credit card companies before and so far discover is my favorite! Somebody tried to make purchases with my account number somehow and they caught it right away didn't allow the charges to go threw and informed me about it right away. Feel safe with them.
Courtney C.
Columbia, MO
Terrible. Wouldn't let me purchase anything without having to call customer service to "authorize" the transaction, which is very inconvenient when you're trying to check out. Promised me a $100 bonus check for being a valued customer that I never received. Would not recommend
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?