BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mindi L.
Mindi L.
Lockport, IL
I choose to use my Discover card because of the 3% cash back bonus that I receive. How many other credit cards actually pay you to use their card? It's accepted everywhere and they have great customer service if you need to speak to someone on the phone.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love my discover card! Who doesn't love saving money by using a card and shopping? It is affordable as long as you pay it off! No cons but pros are off the chart. I would recommend getting this card to anyone who wants to build their credit and save money!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Gave me a good credit limit right away. Cash back is nice I mean why not have it? I like online access . Never had any issues with it. Had another company before them who never raised my limit they have which I don't need but it's nice to know it's an option
Sam W.
Sam W.
Fargo ND
This was my first credit card and honestly it's my favorite. The app that for this card is amazing. Super easy to find deals and pay off the card and you can't beat the cash back you get with this card. I recommend this card to all of my friends. It's amazing.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Best credit card I have ever had!! The cash back feature is great. I like that I can always apply the cash back toward a payment or they will deposit in my bank account if I want . I highly recommend this card for anyone who is looking to open a credit card .
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
Of all my (many) credit cards if I could only have one, this would be it. It is easy to use and earn great rewards. I freaking love that the rewards are super easy to use and don't require any hurdle jumping or crappy deals that give you lesser value for your points. And the bonus categories are great and almost always exactly what I'd hope that they'd be.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Las vegas, NV
I just received this card so I have not used it yet, however I have heard nothing but great things about Discover.My interest is high-ish, but this is my first card post bankruptcy. The cash back rewards are awesome! I would recommend this card to everyone!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Leander
I like this credit card because of the nice deals for getting cash back that I can receive. The only problem is sometimes the cashback doesn't really apply to me (like hardware stores), so I don't get much use out of my card and my credit score goes down.
Kay V.
Kay V.
San Diego, CA
discover takes care your needs. their customer service always exceeds my expectations. all their products and offers are so good. I will be a lifelong discover customer. if you like shopping it is so worth looking into the discover cashback rewards program.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
rex, GA
I can't complain about discover, it's a credit card.. I love it I love the price matching and I love when they have the 0% interest transfers. I've had the card a little over 3 years and try to use it when they have the special cash backs at certain stores.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?