BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Annabel S.
Lots of cashback promos.  Love the app as well because it lets you save the screenshots of payments! i got a pink one and i love the color of it.  I don't use it often as i get points with Amex platinum and i love the points more with Amex . But this is a good card for those who need an extra cars that is also widely accepted witb mdny color options! Only applied for it cuz they have pink!
Peilun L.
Davis, CA
I think it's a good choice for people who are just getting started with credit card and don't have a valid credit history. Your application gets approved rather easy and fast. The cash back is pretty good and you also get seasonal additional cash back and discounts at certain stores. The only complaint I have is that some places don't accept discover cards but overall I do recommend it.
Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
I love my discover credit card ! it is always available when I need it , just pay small payments whenvever needed, they even offer cash advances, and cash back on items you purchase like gas and food.
Kayla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that you can personalize this card! Mine is pink and sparkly and I always get a ton of complements on it.i really love the cash back and matching offers that this card has. I signed up to take advantage of its no interest balance transfer offers and it's been great so far!
Shay G.
New York
Discover is the absolute best card for anyone who is trying to build there credit . They offer many features to allow you to pay your bill on time and not go over your limit . The best feauture is Cash back bonuses , I can apply the money I've accrued to my current monthly bill .
kiana f.
Athens, GA
Great card for a student or someone just starting to build some credit. Keep in mind that while discover isn't taken everywhere, the places that don't are far and few between. Plus. They have a great rewards program for 5% cash back on things you already spend money on - like gas.
Tabitha D.
Seymour, IN
Awesome credit card!! I love how they match the amount you get back in rewards at the end of the first year! Plus the quarterly bonuses. It is a great credit card. Highly recommend! No fees so definitely affordable! If you are thinking about this credit card you should go for it!
Keisha E.
Lansdowne, PA
You get the rewards to apply at the end of each billing cycle. At the end of 12 months, they match your earnings. Very each to earn points and great customer service. I use the app and also get text notifications every time there is a charge. I would recommend this card to anyone.
{Kayley E.
White Lake, MI
I love Discover! It was so nice working with a company that has a program set for college students! It's great and they're so supportive and willing to give information. It's super affordable and I would 100% recommend it to other college students looking to start a credit score!
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
This is my first credit car and so far I'm really liking it, there's a lot of opportunities for getting cash back and they even double whatever I make in the first year which is awesome, the only con would be that not everywhere accepts discover but other than that it's great!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?