BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Yllama D.
Yllama D.
Washington, DC
The Discover, cash back credit card is an excellent card to use. They offer cash back on shopping, stores and products. The Discover card is very useful to have without carrying cash. The cash back program is good and you get decent cash back on purchases.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
So far, So good. I liked being able to choose my card color. Also, the cashback option is nice, though I'm still not 100% sure on where and how it determines the cashback options. First credit card to accept me just starting out with no credit. Great start card.
Tara L.
Tara L.
I like this credit card but I don't like how you have to wait for the cash back to come back once a month. It's handy that it's 0% for one year too which helps not having any interest. I recommend this card to those who spend and need time to pay their debt off
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I really like my discover card.  The website is very easy to use, and it is pretty easy to earn cash back, which I personally always apply to my credit card balance. You also get free credit score reports, which is great to track.  I would recommend this product!
Mary-Liz K.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Just applied for a discover card and so far, great customer service. The application process was easy and the people were very efficient. There are a lot of perks that come with this card like cashback match, and rotating 5% cash back on certain categories.
Anh N.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
I like the face that Discover will match my casback 100% in my first year with them. I also love the face that every quarter there is a new category that you can earn 5% cash back on!! Card design is sleek and you can see your FICO acid in your monthly statements
Ashleighna P.
Ashleighna P.
Freeport, IL
This is my favorite rewards program when it comes to credit cards. I can build up so great rewards that I mostly use towards either paying my bill or on Amazon. The only problem that I do have toward Discover It is that the interest rate is on the higher side.
Mindi L.
Mindi L.
Lockport, IL
I choose to use my Discover card because of the 3% cash back bonus that I receive. How many other credit cards actually pay you to use their card? It's accepted everywhere and they have great customer service if you need to speak to someone on the phone.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Gave me a good credit limit right away. Cash back is nice I mean why not have it? I like online access . Never had any issues with it. Had another company before them who never raised my limit they have which I don't need but it's nice to know it's an option
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
This credit card has awesome customer service. I love the one year interest free and the option to use cash back to pay off toward the bill. Someone got a hold of my card info fraudulently and they were so helpful and got to the bottom of things. I love them
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?