BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

brittany S.
Queens Vlg, NY
Cash back really makes me want to use it and make me feel a little better about spending money. The cash back can be used to pay the bill which is such an amazing feature cause I feel that I have a little bit of freedom with my money maybe its just me but it just makes me feel a little better.
Alexandria P.
So far I love it. I wish the no interest rate was longer than 6 months especially comparable to other cards that have it for a year, and if I ever went out of the country I probably wouldn't be able to use it. But it is a great, easy to use, first credit card for me and I am happy with it!
Elizabeth C.
Monroe, NC
The interest rates at discover definitely made the decision for me! Not only that, but I get cash back on every purchase that I can then roll into the payment. Their customer service is always AMAZING and I would highly recommend this card to anyone looking for a credit card with benefits!
Sarah T.
Glendive, MT
Love this card. The match your cashback earned after a year which is awesome! I got this card in order to improve my credit. It did just what I needed. I also love getting a FICO credit score on my bill every month! I would recommend this product to anyone searching for a good credit card.
Larissa B.
Discover has the BEST customer service.  I've had two issues with fraudulent charges and Discover resolved the issue and refunded the full amount in a timely manner.  I've been able to utilize the cashback rewards monthly on my statement credit which is super helpful.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
This company has been so patient and considerate of my personal situations it's really incredible. I have been late plenty of times and they have always worked with me to figure out my options and the best way to pay them back. I am not lying when I say that this card is the card everyone should start with!
Monique Helen R.
Washington
Great credit card. Great support for the costumers and fees are low.
The online convenience and the mobile app are a awesome solution for people who need to solve issues fast and easily when in a hurry.
And all your cash back of the first year is matched by the end of it with is great!
Camila B.
amazing! that is the work that I am going to use to describe Discover. It always help me to buy my flight tickets or online stuffs that I need. The cashback bonus is such a great idea and help the client keeps using the credit card. I recommend to everybody that needs a credit card.
Kevin C.
Brunswick, OH
This card is fantastic. The app for the phone is incredibly user friendly and makes it easy to make your payments and see your balance. When you drive 40,000 miles a year like I do, the cashback bonus is a great perk. I would recommend this card to a first time credit card user.
Brittany Z.
Robbinsville, NJ
As someone who has never had their own credit card, this was a great way to establish credit. There is zero percent interest the first year and once that ends, they offer low interest rates making it a great option for college students. In addition to all this, they make it very easy for you to earn cash back bonuses, which makes charging purchases feel less irresponsible and more guilt-free!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?