BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Katie O.
Warrior, AL
Absolutely love my discover card. I feel so secure whenever I use it. The moment I swipe my card, I get a notification on my discover app as well as a text message saying my card was used. There is also a great cash back program.
Sarah A.
It's a good card, discover automatically gave me this one when I applied for the student because it didn't recognize my college as a school🙄 but I was still happy with it just different bonuses then I was expecting.
Anna B.
East Lansing, MI
I love this credit card! I love that I get cash back that I can use toward a huuuuuge variety of gift cards that get you 5 to 10 extra dollars. I also use Amazon all the time, and you get 5% cash back for Amazon.
PATRICIA B.
Naperville, IL
Discover card is great it's accepted everywhere and you can pick your payment date. I love using my Discover card it's accepted everywhere I go I've never had a problem with it and you get cash back for your
Ingrid B.
Sewaren, NJ
I love Discover. They give good options to pay your amounts and offer good options. Sometimes you don't have the right amount of money for buying something and Discover is going to be there to help you out.
Dania S.
Bloomingdale, IL
First off, customer service is amazing. They definitely work with you in improving your credit and reward you with credit line increase if your account is in good standing. This is truly a must have card!
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great card, the APR promo was great but now the interest is a bit much (of course depends on your credit rating.) Love the features it gives like the cashback, credit score, and late payment forgiveness
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
Discover is a great credit card. You earn points on every purchase with the opportunity to earn 5% cash back quarterly at different set places. They also match your cash back earned in the first year.
Adriana C.
Literally my favorite credit card and app. It's so easy to keep up with my spending and process online payments! I haven't had an issue yet with Discover and I plan on using them for a long time.
Joyce M.
I love discover, I get a good cash back with it and I got a ok credit. It's 1 year no fees and after 1 year they double the cash back you had from that whole year.. it's awesome I like it.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?