BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jennifer L.
Greer
I have been a loyal Discover credit card and bank user for years, but the lack of decent customer service, loss of protections, lack of cash back earning opportunities and general uselessness of Discover have made me go looking for a new everyday card

Switching to AmEx ....will update when I find out if AmEx is any good!
Kirsten C.
I'm 26 and this is my first credit card. I chose this card because I needed to build credit and I liked the cashback option (w/ match for the first year) I've improved my credit score tremendously from no credit to 750+ in 9 months. After 6 months they switched the card from secured to non-secured and gave me my deposit back. This is a great card to build credit!
April N.
I absolutely love my Discover card. I’m within my first year of owning it and I don’t have to pay any interest until next year, a year from when I had opened it. My favorite aspect of this card is that all of the money that you earn through the credit card, they match it at the end of the year. How cool is that?!
Jessi H.
Bayonne
This is my first credit card and so far I like it. Easy to sign up, set up, and get started using for a beginner like me. You don’t really earn a lot of points unless it’s a 5% cash back month at certain places but what’s cool about it is around the end of your first year they’ll match your cash back $.

Only bad thing I can think of is that the interest is high so use this card if you’re gonna pay it off right away and that their app is a little confusing when it comes to viewing transaction history. Overall, good card for a beginner trying to establish their credit but there are better cards out there for rewards.
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
Discover always gives me information on promotional deals if I give them a call. They have been great when I dealt with a stolen credit card and are generous with their credit increases. The customer service is exceptional and they are my go to credit card when I want to make a purchase. The cash back is rad!
Lindsey W.
Benton, AR
Absolutely LOVE my discover card. I had it for college and now it is just my go-to credit card. Great interest rate and they work with you if you are doing well and will lower it! Also, you can request increases in your credit line, which is nice. The cash back option is perfect as well; like an added bonus!
Maria S.
Bradenton
I have only had this card for not even 6 months now, and there was already an incident that happened with double charging. Discover, of course fixed it and apologized. They were all nice and sincere. They have great deals and the cash back is awesome! I still love Discover and still recommend it to others!
RENEE M.
Midlothian
I never want another credit card. We use this card for every day items we know we would pay for any way. We have used our cashback for Christmas presents and gift cards for the past two years. They are super easy and friendly to work with and when you have questions they are very helpful and patient.
Lydia H.
Sycamore, OH
Love my card and it the convenience of the discover app! Also in your first year it using he card all the cash back you earn they match at the end of the year! Like how awesome is that?! This is my first card because no one else would accept me from my lack of credit but I’m so glad I got this card!
Tyffani C.
Knoxville
Discover is an amazing card to have, and the cash back...well, it’s amazing! As with ALL credit cards, they can be a blessing or a curse, it’s up to you which.  As long as you manage them properly, have a low balance every month and keep your utilization low, you will have no issues and it will be a blessing to your credit, but if you constantly use it irresponsibly and have high utilization then it will become a credit nightmare and end up hurting you more then helping you.  It’s totally up to you.
I will say they are harder to get approved for the unsecured version, but so far no issues with them.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?