BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love my discover card! Just like the commercial says it pays to discover. The key is to pay in full each month that way you never pay interest charges and you earn cash back minus. I save them each year and use them on Christmas. Great way to save money for the holidays
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
The cash back match credit card is a great card if you are able to pile up good number of reward points. This card matches your reward points and hence doubles them after an year which is a great perk. There is no annual fee which is another huge advantage of this card.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
I have nothing but good things to say about this card. It's easy to use and easy to pay online or using the App. I also love the fact that they double your cash back after the first year. I've already earned $210 and at the end of my first year they will match that!
Seani V.
Seani V.
Heflin , AL
Getting an actual person on the phone is by far the hardest thing in the world they claim they help with job lose, no all the do is charge you over an over again with stupid late fees even when they already know whats going on! not my favor it thats for damn sure
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This card is good but it's also kind of the devil. You get cash back for everything and on top of that, there are monthly offers that get you even more cash back on top of the standard 5% on all purchases. It makes it hard not to charge every single purchase.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
I just recently got approved for this credit card. I am a college student who has never had a credit card so I figured it was about time to register for one. I got approved and have already started to earn cash back! Great for a first time credit card user
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
The card is great but the apr is high. I have a great credit score so my limit is high but so is the apr. I only use the card for emergencys. Discover was my first credit card when I was in college and helped me grow my credit now it's just a back up.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Waxahachie, TX
Just got this card about a month ago and I'm happy with it. The app is easy to use and pay online. Interest rate is ok. One of the great things is I got to pick the card color, pink of course! Cash back is not too shabby. Good card overall.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We have a discover credit card and we love the benefits that they have! You can get cash back to use on other purchases or you can get a miles card. We just recently got the miles card so we can earn travel points with our purchases!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
Absolutely love my discover card. I feel so secure whenever I use it. The moment I swipe my card, I get a notification on my discover app as well as a text message saying my card was used. There is also a great cash back program.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?