BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alle R.
Champaign, IL
This credit card has been great to me so far. I’ve had to call customer service a couple times with questions and they’ve been so helpful. It’s easy to use for the most part and they match your cash back the first year which is awesome!
Kayli M.
Morgantown, WV
Hands down my favorite credit card out of all of the ones I have! The BEST customer service! In the 8 years I’ve had it I was late on a payment once (due to direct deposit/job changes) and not only did Discover have an American customer service representative reach out to me, but they even took off the late fee without me having to ask. I know almost any company will take the fee away if you ask, but it really stuck out to me that they offered before I asked.
Krista A.
Monrovia , IN
Great credit card and reliable company. Thankful to have a supportive and helpful app and access to a person from the company any time. They put my protection and safety first. Thankful to have this company to protect my privacy.
Rebecca T.
Aurora
A great credit card that earns you cash back for gift cards or towards a statement credit. I love that this card has no annual fee and the service charge for keeping a balance on it is reasonable. It also comes in many designs!
Andrea B.
Hamburg
The Discover it is the best credit card I have ever received. The cash back can be used in multiple ways and there are always bonuses that allow you to earn more. Cashing in for gift cards allows you to get an even better value from your cash back.
Teresa F.
Derwood, MD
The only downside to Discover is that it isn’t accepted everywhere (it’s accepted at most places/websites). I do believe it’s more difficult to use outside the U.S. Nevertheless, I love my Discover card - it’s a good first credit card. Cashback is doubled the first year so if you plan accordingly, you can get a lot out of it! Also, the Discover app has a aesthetic user interface and is easy to use. Would totally recommend!
Aville 2.
I use my Divorce as a travel card and for online shopping, because they are really good about protecting me from any questionable charges. The one time I had to call about a problem, the customer service was amazing.
Katie M.
Las Vegas
I love my card. I use it all the time for groceries and gas. Saves you a little extra money that you can end up cashing out in or using towards your bill. I love that feature on the app. Makes it very simple to use.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I love discover cards! my discover card is great. I get cash back every month and my limit increases every year. it was my first credit card and I definitely recommend it. their app is really easy to use as well.
Devin P.
Medford , NJ
I’m new to Discover Card and since getting the card 4 months ago, I’ve been pleased with the customer service, online access, and cash back benefits. It’s a keeper.Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?