BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Priscila S.
Annandale , VA
Since I'm from another country and the polices and payments there are different, the beginning was just a little confuse, but the app is intuitive and the attendants are always really dedicated in explaining every detail. No complaints so far, had problem with a unsolicited payment/charge and was quickly solved! Happy with my credit card
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This is my first credit card and I chose it after doing research on cards to build credit. I am a student with a part time job and this card has helped me begin building my credit score. No fees to use and the cashback matching are all pros. I also like not having a large monthly payment. I recommend this card to anyone that is wanting to build their credit.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
I love my credit card, I love this one to be exact I was approve at a great amount with a fair credit. I always pay my whole balance within the same month so I don't pay any interests and I get a lot of cash back. Did I mention that your credit balacera increases faster than any other credit cards only if you pay your whole balances off.
Tatum P.
Discover was the first credit card I ever got. Super easy to get. Cost nothing to get. Easy to raise credit limit. The app on my android is super easy to use. Any time I have had to call customer service they have always been so so nice and helpful! would definitely recommend to anyone.
Sarah F.
Cleveland Tn
I love using this card and have had no issues from it. I love using the mobile banking app because it's easy to make payments because they link up to your back account and everything is paperless and hassle free. I also love how you can get your credit score at any time and it allows you to accumulate cash back which is always nice
Lynnette Y.
I love my Discover it card. I love that I can do so much online with my account because who has time to call anyone on the phone anymore? But if you do need to call, you will speak to someone in the US and they're available 24/7. There is never any worry about fruad because they are the best at preventing it. I have receivced a phone call while traveling to be sure it was me using my card and not someone else. The cash back bonus is a huge perk as well.
Erica K.
The cash back is minimal and the apr is ridiculous. Also the minimum amount due is NOT the actual amount due, your payment could be due the 19th for example but the taxes & interest doesn't come in until the 26th. Basically they try their absolute best to keep you owing them. Almost done paying mine off and never returning.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
Discover was the first credit card that I opened.  I opened it back when i was in high school, and I still have it to this day.  Recently, I have started to use it less.  They don't seem to have as good of reward programs when compared to other cards, but I am still loyal and like the freeze feautre if it gets lost
William L.
Collegedale, TN
My first credit card and the one financial institution that approved me when I was a credit-less 18-year-old. I have kept them since and they are the best there is. Easy online payments and billing, free fico score, instantly freeze your card, and unlimited possibilities for cash back. Give discover a shot, it’s 11/10 worth it.
Annie T.
Davis, CA
Great especially if you use the app because they notify you every time you purchase something! The cashback match is amazing too and I use my card for food so i can get 2% back. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a credit score yet especially college students! Theres also no charges/fees unlike other credit cards.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?