BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Piya S.
JOPLIN, MO
I never had any problems with them and I think they keep things interesting every quarter because of the different catagories you can purchase from foe the 5% cash back. It might be hard to keep up from some people but I do ok.
Olivia E.
Edelstein, IL
Great card for matching cash back !! Love the perks and different categories . Con is it is a low percent cash back on purchases. Easy to work with for changing payment plans and easy to talk with a rep! Always friendly !
Julia T.
Bronxp
This credit card is good. It helps me build my credit up. I love that you earn cash back with every purchase that you make. I would recommend this credit card to people but you have to have good credit in order to get it
Sarah L.
Amherst, NY
Great card to have, originally got this when I was in college and they gave you a bonus if you did well in classes, which was a great benefit to have. I continue to use this card because of the great benefits and even better customer service that they offer.
Jade G.
I like my Discover card. It's free and allows me to get cash back on things. It has categories that give more cash back, which I like but I always forget what categories are currently going on so I rarely get to actually utilize this.
Alexis G.
State College, PA
I used discover as my first credit card because it was easy to sign up and had no fees. The first year Cash back match is legit. Other than that I have had no issues with discover. It has been easy and secure and works!
Callie F.
Conway, AR
Love this card. Not only is it cute but the cash back makes it even more great. Discover also started a program that will alert your of any suspicious activity with your social security number if you are a card holder!
Nordy R.
providence , RI
Is all fun and games till someone steals your identity and buys a trip with your card and you have to go to court for many months to prove your case to these people . What a terrible experience for my first credit card
Astrid H.
Great card I love it and the cash back is great pearl to add to it. I like how easy it is to use and it got home really quickly so I would recommend it. Trying to get my family to get one because it’s great.
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
My very first credit card and I️ will never get rid of it. Whenever you call, you always get to talk to an actual person and they are so understanding. And the matching of cash back is amazing! Who doesn’t love that?
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?