BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Excelsior
I love Discover. They have deals from a huge list of places that you actually shop, you have 5% cash back deals that change every few months and the normal 1% back on everything you shop. And after a year using the card, you get a cash back match, meaning that all the cash back you got during that year, they match if for you.
Garrett W.
Garrett W.
I love how discover matches after the first year of using. The starting APR is high but you can call to lower it and if you're lucky they may give you 0% APR again. I would recommend to others. If you need a referral, I will send you a link so we both can benefit :)
Anthony M.
Anthony M.
Cash back bonuses are wonderful. App is super easy to use and straightforward. Customer service is always helpful and friendly. However, I wish more businesses accepted Discover. Have and will continue to recommend to others, especially for their first credit card.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Royersford, PA
Had discover for almost 8 years and only complaint is the interest rates have always been higher than most: customer service is prompt and helped the time I lost a card quickly. Only problem too is a lot of places do not accept discover would be the only complaint
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dover, NJ
The absolute best credit company to work with. So easy to track spending, bills, and make payments. It is accepted everywhere without a hassle. I constantly activate and spend cash back rewards in tons of places in-store and online. The designs are super cute too!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Golden
The interest rate on this card is pretty high. Mine is current 16.99%, which is about 6% higher than any of my other cards.

Pros - good customer service, accepted most places, ability to freeze account and view FICO scores.
Cons - expensive interest rate
Haleigh E.
Haleigh E.
Absolutely love my discover card. Love the cash back and how it connects to my Amazon account so I can use my cash back to pay for my purchases. Love their customer service and the app and website. So easy. Love that it gives your FICO score. Absolutely recommend!
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Rocio L.
Rocio L.
This credit card is amazing. Their app is super easy to use and very user friendly. Every time I've needed something from Discover they have taken care of my needs very quickly. I would definitely recommend this credit card to anyone looking for amazing service.
Mary-Liz K.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Just applied for a discover card and so far, great customer service. The application process was easy and the people were very efficient. There are a lot of perks that come with this card like cashback match, and rotating 5% cash back on certain categories.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?