BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Leigh S.
At this time, I have only had my Discover card for a very short period of time.  However, I paid off 2 other credit cards with the Discover for 14 months interest free.  I also hear great things about the cashback option.  I look forward to seeing how this helps me get out of debt.
Ana R.
Yonkers
i am a new customer with them and im trying to clean up my credit...they are awesome...very customer oriented and very nice...they make things easy to understand on their site and i their cashback is pretty good...love that i can see my fico score for free and they treat me with respect each time
Kelsey M.
Orting, WA
I love that discover let's you check your credit score all the time for free. That's probably my favorite thing about it.

They do have an incredibly easy app.
It bothers me that payments are not processed automatically, even if you do them on the app.

The interest is kind of high for what it is.
Sara O.
Cleveland, OH
Works well, never have had an issue while using this card. When I applied for I was giving a 50 dollar amazon gift card after I was approved. That was a great bonus and I used it to buy a few christmas presents for my family. I would recommend checking this card out if looking for a credit card.
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This was my first credit card and I was terrified to get one but I absolutely love my discover card, the interest is low, the minimum payments are manageable & make it easy to make more than a minimum payment, the rewards and cash back are amazing. I can't say enough good things about Discover!
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
I just got my cash back match!! I didn't even know about that when I applied and I love it! They have an app and is super easy to keep on track your credit card, is accepted everywhere and what about the color? Isn't amazing the fact you can have a personalized credit card?! Is just amazing!
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
Discover is the best credit card I have. They approved me when I had no credit and the cash back adds up fast. I make sure to pay it off every month because of the interest rate but I always recommend this company to people looking for a new credit card. Their customer service is hard to beat!
brittany S.
Queens Vlg, NY
Cash back really makes me want to use it and make me feel a little better about spending money. The cash back can be used to pay the bill which is such an amazing feature cause I feel that I have a little bit of freedom with my money maybe its just me but it just makes me feel a little better.
Emerald R.
This is a good credit card if you need cash back options. Easy to use and the app makes it even easier to may on it. Most retail and other places accept it also so that makes it easier. Yes I would recommend
Sarah P.
Grants Pass
This was the first credit card that I ever got, and although I didn't have an ounce of credit history before this, they were still willing to accept me. This card is perfect for students trying to establish their own credit. There are no annual fees and the interest rate is very reasonable.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?