BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my Discover It. I love getting 1% back on all my purchases and the 5% cash back categories they offer. I always pay my card off on time so I am not sure how interest rates are. Pros are that you can use cashback on credit card statements, put it in your account, or redeem for gift cards. At the end of your first year they will double what you earned in cashback.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Love the cash back options for this card as well as the service. No issues when signing and the introductory rates were reasonable. I would recommend this card. As always, I recommend paying your balance off before the interest kicks in. It could sneak up on you.
Danya R.
Danya R.
Huntington Park, CA
I love my discover card. When I first applied I got approved for pretty high amount. And their cash back rewards are awesome. I always get a good amount of cash back for shopping. And you can use it for your bill anything goes wrong and their customer service is great!
Lana L.
Lana L.
Newton, MA
The best thing could ever have! It helps me to save money and gives me cashback. I always recommend it to my friends! You can also choose the color of your credit card. You can travel to a lot of places of the world with the card and i just love it. It's my must have!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Teaneck, NJ
Discover it, was my first credit card. Everything about it is simple! It is easy to apply, to get approved and you can manage your expenses 24/7 through the app. I use it for every money transaction, increasing my cash back match bonus. The Discover It is always a win.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a overall good credit card for everyday purchases as well as big purchases that you need to make! I applied for this card before my first trip to Las Vegas and it was very handy while I was there. I would definitely sign up for another card if I have the option too!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Bellaire, OH
Great card with a lot of benefits. The cash back allows you to purchase gift cards or other items, but it also lets you add it towards your payment to pay off your card. Discover also gives you an updated FICO score on each statement which I find to be very convenient.
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
The discover credit card is a life savor. I already paid for trips, clothes and even electronics with this card, it's extremely easy to make the payments and you also win cash back every time you invite someone to join the Discover team. It's an amazing opportunity.
Payton L.
Payton L.
Oxford, OH
I would recommend this credit card to others because they have a great cash back program, and also are great about letting you know your credit score. Their app is also very easy to use, and lets you make payments through the mobile app which allows easier payments.
liz k.
liz k.
Mesa, AZ
We use our Discover card anywhere and everywhere.  I never carry cash around anymore, and Discover makes it very easy.  I just reach into  my wallet and pay, or use online for many purchases. I wish all merchants would accept Discover as it is my preferred Credit Card.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?