BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Laurel H.
Portland, OR
I love having a Discover Card! The cash back rewards is one of the best in the business. I love the Amazon cash back promotions that are offered because I do 90% of my shopping at Amazon. The Discover website is very easy to use. And when I lost my card they sent me a new one super fast. Thanks Discover!
Maria T.
I love this credit because of the cashback match program! I got approved with a 660 credit score and it raised my credit score so much now. I live how they match your cash back at the end of the year they have earned. Also every quarter you get the opportunity to get 5% cash back in certain categories.
Pamela F.
Northridge, CA
Discover is a great card for people beginning their journey with credit building. They provide great deals for joining and have wonderful cash back bonuses throughout he year. They also have an incredible app that helps keep track of your purchases and even gives you a free look at your credit score!
Erika L.
Bridgeport, WV
I have had a great experience with this credit card for the past year. I have had 0% APR for the first year, and my credit limit increased not long after getting it. I have earned a very good amount of cash back, which is going to be matched in just a few days actually. Definitely recommend this card!!
Stefani S.
Bushkill
This card has been great for helping  my husband and I build our credit! Using this card responsibly has helped bring our credit score up 100 points in roughly a year! It also comes with great rewards, especially the points I use towards Amazon.com purchases. I would recommend this card to anyone!
Elizabeth R.
Boston
I really like this credit card. They have an online app where you can track all of your spending and make payments. When I have called customer service they have been extremely friendly and helpful. They also have cashback bonus offers each month where you get additional percentages of cashback.
Juliana S.
Boston, MA
Since having the Discover It card, there's no annual nor membership fees included. The main advantage is the free credit score check when you log into your account at anytime, and click at the top to open it up. Also the cash back feature is one of the best, as it now allow you to redeem at any amount.
Carman F.
Saint Charles, MO
Love this card, the cashback rewards top any other credit card company. Customer service has been great when I need to call. You are able to use your cashback on Amazon which is great because I shop on Amazon all the time. It's nice to be able to easily apply my cashback rewards to  my Amazon order.
Mae Louise L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the cash back rewards for discover. I also love the stores that they include in the offers. Downside is that the credit limit offered is smaller compared to other credit cards. My husband has the same card and they gave him a significantly smaller credit limit than the rest of his other cards
Nishat C.
can't complain with this card. i have had no problems and have been using for almost 2 years now.  no annual fee and great cash back opportunities. no foreign currency conversion fee.  customer service has been good each time that i have had to contact them. I'd totally recommend it.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?