BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Halea A.
This is a great starter credit card. The 5% cashback is great for monthly spending. The cashback rewards are always something I use and it's easily put back to credit your spending. At the end of the year they matched everything I had spent and it was a great extra reward to buy something special for myself.
Michael L.
Buffalo, NY
Discover Card is one of the first cards I got and I just love it. They have cash back and extra cash back each quarter. The format of their website is awesome. They show you which categories you spend your money in and you get your FICO score for free. You can also tell there customer service is great.
Lainie S.
This card is a great choice for first time credit card holders. When I registered I received 12 months no interest and my credit line increased twice in less than a year. The app is extremely easy to use and I received over $35 the first year in cash back that I was able to apply directly to my last statement!
Michelle H.
New York
My discover card saves my life whenever and wherever! I love using it especially for the Cashback bonuses. You can transfer balances from your Discover card to another so you dont have to have high balances on your other card. I would definitely reccomend this card for anyone getting their first credit card!
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY
The customer service line is great and always readily available to assist. I love that we receive our credit score with our statement every month as it makes it super easy to keep an eye on your credit and make sure nothing fishy is going on. The card is accepted everywhere and I even used it abroad!
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Absolutely love Discover. I worked for their Phoenix call center and will be a Discover customer FOR LIFE. The best customer service, the best cashback bonus and easy to use. I would recommend to everybody, and I do!!
Shama P.
Columbus, OH
I love my discover card. I spend very little on it but it brings in rewards nonetheless and it's great for students. It comes in various colors and the chrome design is so cute. Discover is so easy to use and for clumsy people who lose their card it's so easy to deactivate the account and get a new account
Eric W.
Broomfield
Love this card. Customer service is great.  Easy to lock unlock your card if you misplaced it. Has really helped me get back on financial track. Additionally, it looks super cool. I know that doesn't affect its usage, but I like it. It was recommended to me and I want to pass along that same recommendation
Nicole A.
Crescent, IA
Discover is great for someone who is looking to get their first credit card. 12 months with no interest. The only down side I would say would be that they raise your credit limit very quickly, so if your someone that may have a prom let with that sort of thing this may not be the card for you.
Laurel H.
Portland, OR
I love having a Discover Card! The cash back rewards is one of the best in the business. I love the Amazon cash back promotions that are offered because I do 90% of my shopping at Amazon. The Discover website is very easy to use. And when I lost my card they sent me a new one super fast. Thanks Discover!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?