BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Reviews (1901)
Andi L.
Columbia , SC
I loved this for my first credit card! It was fee free and after you first year they match you cash back from that year! Highly recommend for your first credit card!
paige C.
Philadelphia, PA
This was my first credit card when I was in college and to this day I still think I get the most cash back/other rewards on this card compared to my higher end cards
MJ J.
Omaha, NE
Such a great feature with Discover Credit Cards! I love how I'm, in some way, getting some money back while using my card for everyday purchases! Great credit card!
Corynn R.
Haverstraw, NY
I’ve had this card for years. They’ve never increased my limit even after I had a large income increase. However it’s a good company and I have not real complaints.
Lovely K.
LEESVILLE, LA
Awesome card! Great customer service! I couldn't ask for a better card. ESPECIALLY since they matched my Cash back for the first year. I LOVE my discover card!!!!
Mary Jane B.
This was the first card I've ever gotten.. being that I decided to start building my credit pretty late (age 23, ahem*.. still young, but later than most people start), I was very worried that a large company would without a doubt, deny my application. However, to my surprise, Discover was the first to approve! I LOVE how easy it was to get a good amount of credit availability! The app is super easy and the bonuses make it so easy to earn cash back.. in fact, I was able to pay my first bill with the money I earned back!!

Just be careful though, with a large amount of money approved it's very easy to get carried away. Also, the minimum payment is slightly more than other companies ($48 for me to be exact). But overall, it's worth it.

There was one time where I wasn't able to make a payment on time and by calling customer care, they were understanding and able to make compromises without ruining my score.

I love Discover and would highly recommend it to first time credit applicants!
Marissa C.
Hollidaysburg , PA
Decent cash back, but very high interest compared to similar cards. I don’t like that you have to enroll each quarter to be eligible for the bonus cash back categories. We should automatically be enrolled in these promotions for being a discover member.
Jen R.
Seattle, WA
Discover is absolutely my #1 method of payment. I love the cash back rewards, and the cash back match program the first year. I got $1,500 cash back in my first year with the card. Free money for doing what I would have done anyway. The customer service is all based in the USA, and when you need customer service they are on point! My father lost his wallet while we were out of town. The person who found the wallet called Discover and Discover helped connect my father back to his wallet. What major bank or credit card company does that?! I can tell you Chase doesn't. The way Chase handled the situation above caused my father to close down his Chase account and withdraw 6-figures out of his accounts with Chase, and he closed all accounts ending his relationship forever with Chase. Meanwhile we both sing nothing but praises about Discover to anyone who will listen.
Marissa I.
Lawrenceburg, TN
My Discover Cashback Match is my go-to credit card when traveling. With this Discover credit card, it covers you for all rental cars. Also, every quarter, it has rewards that you can earn cash back for.
Alexandra B.
Schuylkill Haven
Really nice card! Every time you spend with the card you get 1% cash back. There are monthly deals where you can gain 5% cash back, and the credit line is really great! Mine is 1000 but I never go near it. This card also gives you a free monthly FICO credit score so you can see how you're doing. With the discover card you have access to endless deals with other companies that you can browse through within the app. Th discover card app is also very convenient when it comes to paying off the card, checking your statements, and much more! No matter how much you spend on the card, the minimum monthly payment is only 35.00, so if you spent 100 and couldn't pay it off, you would only have to pay a minimum amount of 35 dollars for that statement. I only really use this card for gas purchases but I highly recommend this for a nice first credit card!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?