BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kindall K.
Kindall K.
Edmond, OK
Discover gave me 0% interest for 24 months, a high credit line from the beginning, and 5% cashback on lots of purchases. The app and website function nicely and I can always find what I'm looking for quickly and easily. I have recommended this card to several of my friends.
Maria B.
Maria B.
I've had this credit card for about 5 years and it is honestly my favorite credit card. You receive cash back on purchases and you can redeem them on amazon or apply them to your monthly balance. I love using my card to pay for my gas, make up and to pay in wholesale clubs.
Dianna W.
Dianna W.
Bowling Green, KY
Discover has the best customer service. The commercials are true! They have been helpful every time I've called or chatted online. They have helpe me change to a better card. They have walked me through a claim when someone stole from me. The rewards and deals are wonderful!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is the first credit card I've ever had and I'm super pleased. The cashback match is great if you spend more. It's also great because they give you 5% back on certain things every month. The app is easy to navigate and being able to view my credit score is also helpful.
Kelcey W.
Kelcey W.
Harrison, AR
Best card I have had yet! Doesn't hurt that it is super sleek and pretty as well! Super easy to get as long as you have a decent credit score! Cons of hold be that I couldn't get more than one color on the card because I liked them all! I would recommend this card to anyone!
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
Discover credit card is a good option to someone don't have any credit card and needs it. This is my first credit card and I'm happy in use this to buy my travels and another things. I really recommend this credit card. You can have cash back  and have to access sales.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
I've only had this card for about a month, so I can't say too much about it. So far I enjoy the ease of the Discover App. It's very easy to navigate through. The rewards offered are very good compared to my other credit cards I have. I use this for every purchase now!
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
this is a great credit card from a great company. Discover has the best credit card services and plan as well as the best coustomer service. anytime my car has been stolen or lost, discover is quick to act. I will continue to use discover and encourage you to do the same
Danya R.
Danya R.
Huntington Park, CA
I love my discover card. When I first applied I got approved for pretty high amount. And their cash back rewards are awesome. I always get a good amount of cash back for shopping. And you can use it for your bill anything goes wrong and their customer service is great!
Elle G.
Elle G.
Charlotte, NC
I love discover! Such a great company with fantastic customer service. They even sent me a Starbucks gift card on my one year anniversary to thank me for being a customer. They've been very good to me and my husband! I love the cash back rewards, too - totally legit!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?