BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alexis D.
New Albany , OH
This is the first credit card I have had and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. I am able to get cash back for certain purchases I make. The customer service is wonderful. When there was suspicious activity with my account I was able to fix the situation right away. I would definitely recommend it!
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
Discover credit card is accepted in most major retailers and most business. The interest rates are very similar to other credit cards. I do receive cash back bonus from using my card. There are other benefits from discover but you have to go online and opt In. My opinion it should automatically be applied, I forget to check every month for deals and ect.  But over all discover has been  good card for me, no problems at all.
Rachel W.
annapolis
One of my favorite cards. Love the rotating cash back categories. The free monthly FICO is a nice bonus. Discover customer service is outstanding. If you have great credit and want a card that will get you the best cash back rewards, this is it! Highly recommend. Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Tanya K.
I love this card! You choice your own due date. I misplaced my card went online freezed it. When I found in between seat in truck. Back online unfreeze. Used it few minutes later & it worked. Did cost anything! No hassle!
emily ❥.
Boone, NC
I just got this credit card and haven't had it for very long, but it's really helpful when I haven't got paid yet and need to buy something. I already have gotten $0.9 cash back and I've only paid it off once. I like that it's 0% interest the first 6 months and I'm excited to build my credit for future purchases.
Jessica M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Discover. Ease of use and of all my cards has the highest cash rewards program I have ever seen. So easy to pay your bill online and they are quick to help you out when you have questions, excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this card to anybody looking to get a new line of credit.
Halea A.
This is a great starter credit card. The 5% cashback is great for monthly spending. The cashback rewards are always something I use and it's easily put back to credit your spending. At the end of the year they matched everything I had spent and it was a great extra reward to buy something special for myself.
Lainie S.
This card is a great choice for first time credit card holders. When I registered I received 12 months no interest and my credit line increased twice in less than a year. The app is extremely easy to use and I received over $35 the first year in cash back that I was able to apply directly to my last statement!
Michael L.
Buffalo, NY
Discover Card is one of the first cards I got and I just love it. They have cash back and extra cash back each quarter. The format of their website is awesome. They show you which categories you spend your money in and you get your FICO score for free. You can also tell there customer service is great.
Michelle H.
New York
My discover card saves my life whenever and wherever! I love using it especially for the Cashback bonuses. You can transfer balances from your Discover card to another so you dont have to have high balances on your other card. I would definitely reccomend this card for anyone getting their first credit card!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?