BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

{Kayley E.
{Kayley E.
White Lake, MI
I love Discover! It was so nice working with a company that has a program set for college students! It's great and they're so supportive and willing to give information. It's super affordable and I would 100% recommend it to other college students looking to start a credit score!
Peilun L.
Peilun L.
Davis, CA
I think it's a good choice for people who are just getting started with credit card and don't have a valid credit history. Your application gets approved rather easy and fast. The cash back is pretty good and you also get seasonal additional cash back and discounts at certain stores. The only complaint I have is that some places don't accept discover cards but overall I do recommend it.
LuCinda M.
LuCinda M.
It does exactly what it says it will do! It helped us raise our credit score, which is one of the things we were looking to do. The interest rate isn't bad, and if you pay it off at the end of the month you don't pay any extra just to boost your score. Highly recommend!
Janelle F.
Janelle F.
Have try many different credit card companies before and so far discover is my favorite! Somebody tried to make purchases with my account number somehow and they caught it right away didn't allow the charges to go threw and informed me about it right away. Feel safe with them.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Columbia, MO
Terrible. Wouldn't let me purchase anything without having to call customer service to "authorize" the transaction, which is very inconvenient when you're trying to check out. Promised me a $100 bonus check for being a valued customer that I never received. Would not recommend
Signe C.
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What really keeps me attached to Discover is its ease of access. I really like the app and multiple levels of interaction - email, push notifications, and texts. It keeps me on top of payments. I just wish that the cash back was universal and not mostly restricted to one thing.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
I just started this credit card, and to be honest, I don't know much about credit cards. I don't know much about cash back, but Discover itself has been great. If I had any problems, they were good with helping me out. Also, I have a cute red credit card with a flower on it! :)
Nyaisha C.
Nyaisha C.
Egg harbor cy, NJ
I LOVE MY DISCOVER CARD. My cash back rewards come in handy. I let them accumulate to about $50 then I cash out. This is a good card if you are a frequent shopper and like to get rewards. Discover is also good at payment arrangements and their e-billing is convenient as well.
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
This is my first credit car and so far I'm really liking it, there's a lot of opportunities for getting cash back and they even double whatever I make in the first year which is awesome, the only con would be that not everywhere accepts discover but other than that it's great!
Maria B.
Maria B.
I've had this credit card for about 5 years and it is honestly my favorite credit card. You receive cash back on purchases and you can redeem them on amazon or apply them to your monthly balance. I love using my card to pay for my gas, make up and to pay in wholesale clubs.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?