BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Alison H.
Memphis, TN
I love this credit card! You get 2% cash back on gas and restaurant purchases, and 1% cash back on all other purchases. Also, all of the cash back you receive in the first year of having your card you will get back at the end of the first year! Discover also does cash back for good grades, so it is a great first credit card for students as well!
Lainie S.
This card is a great choice for first time credit card holders. When I registered I received 12 months no interest and my credit line increased twice in less than a year. The app is extremely easy to use and I received over $35 the first year in cash back that I was able to apply directly to my last statement!
Cindy G.
Fair oaks
Discover is the best credit card I've bee owned, although I have to say that its a bummer that not everyone accepts it so my cash back never gets it's true run for the money. But they are very professional and monitor your account so week and curtious to call upon unknown transactions. Love my card.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Absolutely love Discover. I worked for their Phoenix call center and will be a Discover customer FOR LIFE. The best customer service, the best cashback bonus and easy to use. I would recommend to everybody, and I do!!
Shama P.
Columbus, OH
I love my discover card. I spend very little on it but it brings in rewards nonetheless and it's great for students. It comes in various colors and the chrome design is so cute. Discover is so easy to use and for clumsy people who lose their card it's so easy to deactivate the account and get a new account
Eric W.
Broomfield
Love this card. Customer service is great.  Easy to lock unlock your card if you misplaced it. Has really helped me get back on financial track. Additionally, it looks super cool. I know that doesn't affect its usage, but I like it. It was recommended to me and I want to pass along that same recommendation
Nicole A.
Crescent, IA
Discover is great for someone who is looking to get their first credit card. 12 months with no interest. The only down side I would say would be that they raise your credit limit very quickly, so if your someone that may have a prom let with that sort of thing this may not be the card for you.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
After having this card for about three months now I have very different opinions on it now. I thought this would be my go to hard because of the cashback rewards and it still is at times, but purchases that you make take up to five days to post to your account, and everything is backtracked which I hate.
Laurel H.
Portland, OR
I love having a Discover Card! The cash back rewards is one of the best in the business. I love the Amazon cash back promotions that are offered because I do 90% of my shopping at Amazon. The Discover website is very easy to use. And when I lost my card they sent me a new one super fast. Thanks Discover!
Erika L.
Bridgeport, WV
I have had a great experience with this credit card for the past year. I have had 0% APR for the first year, and my credit limit increased not long after getting it. I have earned a very good amount of cash back, which is going to be matched in just a few days actually. Definitely recommend this card!!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?