BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lindsay D.
I like this card. As my first credit card I didn’t expect the credit limit to be so great but they gave me a decent limit when I first applied. I just wish Discover was accepted everywhere!
The BEST cash-back card in the market! Great benefits and the cash-back is amazing! I’ve had this for over a year now and it is seriously the only one I reach for!
Stine I.
Westmont, IL
I love my Discover It card! I’ve had it for 3 years and it’s one of the best cash-back adds I’ve had. The first year Discover matches your cash back and throughout the year they offer incentives which allow you to earn even more cash back.
Maura F.
Brecksville, OH
The discover it card is my first ever credit card and for one who has issues managing her finances I wouldn’t ask for a better card! The app is very user friendly and paying off the credit card bill is simple and user friendly both online and on the app
Lauren S.
Plattsmouth, NE
Great starter credit card. Got this in college to help build up my credit and as I've done well and my income has grown, my limit has increased, further increasing my credit score over time.
Maria S.
I have had that one for 5 years now. I have it because almost all my family has this credit card, it’s good but costumer service are kind of rude when i talked them when i lost my card
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
So far, so good. Had this card for a few months now and had no problems. As a new member, I get double cash back for the first year but be advise that they currently do not double it until a year after pruchase. Example: I earned $5 cash back for November and then in November of the following year, I will get $5 cash back for the doubling. It ensures customers keep the card beyond a year. They also have rotating 5% cash back quarters. This time is gas and transportation for January through March. Last October through December was Amazon and Department stores. I haven't utilize my cash back but have been told the best bang for your buck is getting the gift cards unless you really want to use it towards your balance. They also have decent deals through their website and have some nice perks like price protection. Be advised that even in this day and age, there are some places that do not accept Discover.
Chelsea S.
Cambridge
Love this card! Great to have a cash back bonus and even better to get a match after your first year. Good rewards that change throughout the year. Downside is that not everywhere accepts discover card
Sade M.
By far the best credit card company I have felt with! They customer service is amazing and they’re always able to answer my questions and get me off the phone in a timely manner!
Rafaela A.
Mountain View, CA
Great credit card! Got so much cash back on my first year using it and no fees or interest at all! Best part was they matched all the cashback I earned on my 1 year anniversary.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?