BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

ashley s.
Las vegas
This credit card is awesome, it immediately told me how much I qualified for and let me chooses my card design. The interest rates are super affordable particularly for the first year. Their cash back incentives are nice as well, definitely a plus. I've recommended to my mother as well and she now uses the same card.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
We only have great things to say about Discover, their customer service is great with actual live people greeting you and helping you.  You never have to pay for unauthorized purchases and they will even call you when there is a mysterious charge. Overall, Discover is  best credit card we ever had.
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
Discover credit card is accepted in most major retailers and most business. The interest rates are very similar to other credit cards. I do receive cash back bonus from using my card. There are other benefits from discover but you have to go online and opt In. My opinion it should automatically be applied, I forget to check every month for deals and ect.  But over all discover has been  good card for me, no problems at all.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
I love the cashback aspect of the card. The only thing I do not like is the fact that they said it would have 0 interest rate but actually has an interest rate that I have been charged for over a year now. I would highly recommend it though because of the cashback aspect and you can apply it to your bill each month.
Kaylen H.
Omaha, NE
One aspect I like about the Discovery card is the opportunities to receive cash back. There is always usually an offer for Amazon as well as at certain stores and when you purchase gas. The cash back rewards can be applied to your credit card balance, sent to your bank account, or you could even receive a gift card.
Hilary L.
Bronx , NY
I have this credit card my self it does everything it says on the fine print and on top of all it is my first credit card and it is very manageable for an 18 year old like myself. Honestly love this card and I'm glad I signed up for it , everything I spend is matched every month . 5% cash back from any purchase !!!!
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
This is the first credit card I have had and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. I am able to get cash back for certain purchases I make. The customer service is wonderful. When there was suspicious activity with my account I was able to fix the situation right away. I would definitely recommend it!
Danielle D.
Rocky Hill
I opened my discover card as a first credit card in college when I had a limited credit history and limited income. It was a great tool for me to learn how to use and manage a credit card. I enjoy the cashback benefits that are offered and frequently use them to purchase items on amazon or get gift cards sent to me.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
So far, so good! I've had this discover card for almost a year and have had no issues thus far. Some of the pros include that discover is an easy first credit card to get without credit history, the first year with this card you don't pay interest, and every few months theres a different 5% cash back category.
Rachel W.
annapolis
One of my favorite cards. Love the rotating cash back categories. The free monthly FICO is a nice bonus. Discover customer service is outstanding. If you have great credit and want a card that will get you the best cash back rewards, this is it! Highly recommend. Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?