BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
We only have great things to say about Discover, their customer service is great with actual live people greeting you and helping you.  You never have to pay for unauthorized purchases and they will even call you when there is a mysterious charge. Overall, Discover is  best credit card we ever had.
Erin C.
I've used this card for years and am in love with the rewards this card offers! Plus Discover has amazing customer service and wonderful fraud protection. When my card number was stolen Discover alerted me right away and I wasn't charged even a cent for the fraudulent transactions that occurred. My card was canceled immediately and a new one shipped within days! The app is great too with consistent and up to date credit and FICO scores.
Lindsey  H.
Boonville, IN
I LOVE my discover card. The cash back match is a real motivator to pay attention to where you're spending your money (and to pay that bill!). There are also a TON of Discover discounts simply for having the card, both online and in store. The app makes staying on top of your account very simple. Balance transfers are a breeze. Only complaint is there were a few places when we traveled to Mexico for vacation that didn't accept discover.
Discover it was a great option for a first credit card and allowed for me to build up my credit while also getting cash rewards. The downside is having to put down money upfront for your credit line and the risk of not getting the money back. I also needed to be more cautious of getting close my limit since i did not want to risk losing a large sum of money I put a small sum down for the credit line. (With the purpose of building credit)
ashley s.
Las vegas
This credit card is awesome, it immediately told me how much I qualified for and let me chooses my card design. The interest rates are super affordable particularly for the first year. Their cash back incentives are nice as well, definitely a plus. I've recommended to my mother as well and she now uses the same card.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
So far, so good! I've had this discover card for almost a year and have had no issues thus far. Some of the pros include that discover is an easy first credit card to get without credit history, the first year with this card you don't pay interest, and every few months theres a different 5% cash back category.
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
Discover credit card is accepted in most major retailers and most business. The interest rates are very similar to other credit cards. I do receive cash back bonus from using my card. There are other benefits from discover but you have to go online and opt In. My opinion it should automatically be applied, I forget to check every month for deals and ect.  But over all discover has been  good card for me, no problems at all.
Danielle D.
Rocky Hill
I opened my discover card as a first credit card in college when I had a limited credit history and limited income. It was a great tool for me to learn how to use and manage a credit card. I enjoy the cashback benefits that are offered and frequently use them to purchase items on amazon or get gift cards sent to me.
Hilary L.
Bronx , NY
I have this credit card my self it does everything it says on the fine print and on top of all it is my first credit card and it is very manageable for an 18 year old like myself. Honestly love this card and I'm glad I signed up for it , everything I spend is matched every month . 5% cash back from any purchase !!!!
Kaylen H.
Omaha, NE
One aspect I like about the Discovery card is the opportunities to receive cash back. There is always usually an offer for Amazon as well as at certain stores and when you purchase gas. The cash back rewards can be applied to your credit card balance, sent to your bank account, or you could even receive a gift card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?