BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Emerald R.
Emerald R.
This is a good credit card if you need cash back options. Easy to use and the app makes it even easier to may on it. Most retail and other places accept it also so that makes it easier. Yes I would recommend
Rianna M.
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
I just got my cash back match!! I didn't even know about that when I applied and I love it! They have an app and is super easy to keep on track your credit card, is accepted everywhere and what about the color? Isn't amazing the fact you can have a personalized credit card?! Is just amazing!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Glendive, MT
Love this card. The match your cashback earned after a year which is awesome! I got this card in order to improve my credit. It did just what I needed. I also love getting a FICO credit score on my bill every month! I would recommend this product to anyone searching for a good credit card.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Charlotte
The interest rates at discover definitely made the decision for me! Not only that, but I get cash back on every purchase that I can then roll into the payment. Their customer service is always AMAZING and I would highly recommend this card to anyone looking for a credit card with benefits!
Monique Helen R.
Monique Helen R.
Washington
Great credit card. Great support for the costumers and fees are low.
The online convenience and the mobile app are a awesome solution for people who need to solve issues fast and easily when in a hurry.
And all your cash back of the first year is matched by the end of it with is great!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
This company has been so patient and considerate of my personal situations it's really incredible. I have been late plenty of times and they have always worked with me to figure out my options and the best way to pay them back. I am not lying when I say that this card is the card everyone should start with!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
So you get money for spending which is awesome! And on top of that you only get interest if you miss a payment and mostly everyone I know who started with discover credit card loves it! I put all my friends and family to sign up and they love it and have just stuck with this one card.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Great first credit card. Discover has been friendly and helpful. Love that I get a cash back bonus and can earn even more bonuses with different promotions. FICO score is a great tool. Also the mobile app is super easy to use. Would recommend to anyone but especially to first timers.
Kevin C.
Kevin C.
Brunswick, OH
This card is fantastic. The app for the phone is incredibly user friendly and makes it easy to make your payments and see your balance. When you drive 40,000 miles a year like I do, the cashback bonus is a great perk. I would recommend this card to a first time credit card user.
Mia J.
Mia J.
Linden , VA
I love this card! I've gotten $150 cash back in my first year! They're okay with CLI, but not the best. I use the Discover Deals feature frequently and almost always for car rentals. I have a good APR, and it wasn't impossible to get after a about a year of good credit history.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?