BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lynnette Y.
I love my Discover it card. I love that I can do so much online with my account because who has time to call anyone on the phone anymore? But if you do need to call, you will speak to someone in the US and they're available 24/7. There is never any worry about fruad because they are the best at preventing it. I have receivced a phone call while traveling to be sure it was me using my card and not someone else. The cash back bonus is a huge perk as well.
Erica K.
The cash back is minimal and the apr is ridiculous. Also the minimum amount due is NOT the actual amount due, your payment could be due the 19th for example but the taxes & interest doesn't come in until the 26th. Basically they try their absolute best to keep you owing them. Almost done paying mine off and never returning.
Annie T.
San Jose, CA
Great especially if you use the app because they notify you every time you purchase something! The cashback match is amazing too and I use my card for food so i can get 2% back. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a credit score yet especially college students! Theres also no charges/fees unlike other credit cards.
Stacie D.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been Discover Card customers for a year now, and my husbands family almost 30 years prior. They have very low interest fees and an amazing cash back match program! There are also ways to boost your cash back every few months in certain types of stores and gas stations. We will be Discover card customers for life!
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I got an invitation in the mail I applied and BAM $2000 limit most of my credit cards started me with $300 another cool feature is that they let you pick your card color I got it in pink I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
I love my cashback match card. They have great customer service and even give you your FICO credit score each month. It's affordable and easy to receive cash back rewards. I would recommend this to people who are trying to build good credit. Sign up with the refer a friend deal and you'll even receive $50 cash back with your first purchase.
Vanessa L.
Wynnewood, PA
I have this card and I am very happy with it. This card possibly to me pay a lot of cash back, at the first year I don't have any taxes about this card. I am very happy about and I told about the discover card to all my friends.
Lindsey  H.
Boonville, IN
I LOVE my discover card. The cash back match is a real motivator to pay attention to where you're spending your money (and to pay that bill!). There are also a TON of Discover discounts simply for having the card, both online and in store. The app makes staying on top of your account very simple. Balance transfers are a breeze. Only complaint is there were a few places when we traveled to Mexico for vacation that didn't accept discover.
ashley s.
Las vegas
This credit card is awesome, it immediately told me how much I qualified for and let me chooses my card design. The interest rates are super affordable particularly for the first year. Their cash back incentives are nice as well, definitely a plus. I've recommended to my mother as well and she now uses the same card.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
We only have great things to say about Discover, their customer service is great with actual live people greeting you and helping you.  You never have to pay for unauthorized purchases and they will even call you when there is a mysterious charge. Overall, Discover is  best credit card we ever had.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?