BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jaz👁 C.
I love this credit card! It really does offer cash back for purchases such as gas and select stores like Target and many other places. It is always ready to go and I never leave my house with out it!
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I like the discover it card. The rewards program is very nice and who doesn't love cash back on their purchases! I've never had any problems with my card or any customer service issues. I do recommend
Kaitlyn C.
Azusa , CA
Got this card as a college student. You get $20 cash back at the end of each year for a 3.0 GPA. No annual fee, 0% APR for 14 months, plus 1% cash back and sometimes 5%. Good card to build credit!
Dakota B.
Honestly, I got this card because of the color options. I love my pink discover card and it’s a conversation starter. I haven’t had it very long but I’m impressed with the original credit limit.
Breena L.
Peoria
Best card i own. Great customer service and the cashback. Its zero membership fee and the interest isn't bad. Discover was the first company to give me a chance on fixing my credit
Liz M.
Madison, WI
I don't use credit cards often, but when I do, this is what I pick. I like the rotating rewards categories (with cashback match!) and feel like their website is super easy to navigate.
Lindsay D.
I like this card. As my first credit card I didn’t expect the credit limit to be so great but they gave me a decent limit when I first applied. I just wish Discover was accepted everywhere!
The BEST cash-back card in the market! Great benefits and the cash-back is amazing! I’ve had this for over a year now and it is seriously the only one I reach for!
Liz S.
Flowery Br, GA
Great customer service but extremely high interest rates, even with great credit. The cashback bonus is a decent incentive for using the card to pay other bills with and pay off each month.
Maura F.
Brecksville, OH
The discover it card is my first ever credit card and for one who has issues managing her finances I wouldn’t ask for a better card! The app is very user friendly and paying off the credit card bill is simple and user friendly both online and on the app
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?