BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
This is my first credit card and I chose it after doing research on cards to build credit. I am a student with a part time job and this card has helped me begin building my credit score. No fees to use and the cashback matching are all pros. I also like not having a large monthly payment. I recommend this card to anyone that is wanting to build their credit.
Sarah F.
Cleveland Tn
I love using this card and have had no issues from it. I love using the mobile banking app because it's easy to make payments because they link up to your back account and everything is paperless and hassle free. I also love how you can get your credit score at any time and it allows you to accumulate cash back which is always nice
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
Discover was the first credit card that I opened.  I opened it back when i was in high school, and I still have it to this day.  Recently, I have started to use it less.  They don't seem to have as good of reward programs when compared to other cards, but I am still loyal and like the freeze feautre if it gets lost
Erica K.
The cash back is minimal and the apr is ridiculous. Also the minimum amount due is NOT the actual amount due, your payment could be due the 19th for example but the taxes & interest doesn't come in until the 26th. Basically they try their absolute best to keep you owing them. Almost done paying mine off and never returning.
Lynnette Y.
I love my Discover it card. I love that I can do so much online with my account because who has time to call anyone on the phone anymore? But if you do need to call, you will speak to someone in the US and they're available 24/7. There is never any worry about fruad because they are the best at preventing it. I have receivced a phone call while traveling to be sure it was me using my card and not someone else. The cash back bonus is a huge perk as well.
Annie T.
Davis, CA
Great especially if you use the app because they notify you every time you purchase something! The cashback match is amazing too and I use my card for food so i can get 2% back. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a credit score yet especially college students! Theres also no charges/fees unlike other credit cards.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We have a discover credit card and we love the benefits that they have! You can get cash back to use on other purchases or you can get a miles card. We just recently got the miles card so we can earn travel points with our purchases!
Vanessa L.
Wynnewood , PA
I have this card and I am very happy with it. This card possibly to me pay a lot of cash back, at the first year I don't have any taxes about this card. I am very happy about and I told about the discover card to all my friends.
Stacie D.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been Discover Card customers for a year now, and my husbands family almost 30 years prior. They have very low interest fees and an amazing cash back match program! There are also ways to boost your cash back every few months in certain types of stores and gas stations. We will be Discover card customers for life!
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
I love my cashback match card. They have great customer service and even give you your FICO credit score each month. It's affordable and easy to receive cash back rewards. I would recommend this to people who are trying to build good credit. Sign up with the refer a friend deal and you'll even receive $50 cash back with your first purchase.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?