BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Andrea B.
Hamburg
The Discover it is the best credit card I have ever received. The cash back can be used in multiple ways and there are always bonuses that allow you to earn more. Cashing in for gift cards allows you to get an even better value from your cash back.
Stella D.
Aurora, CO
This was my first ever credit card that I got in my own on my quest to rebuild my credit. Love that there is no annual fees, pretty good rewards program and I love the app! Never had any problems or complaints about this card and mine is Pink!
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
This is the PERFECT credit card. What more could you want? I earned a cash back bonus of 237.00 on top of the 237.00 I initially earned. You get cash for referring people. The customer service is amazing.
Jenna D.
dallas
Still in my first year. Big fan. Only
Bummer is that the cash back calendar always parallels my Chase Freedom. Would love some variety with my 5% cash back purchased each rotating quarter. Only complaint!
Justine F.
Hastings , MN
It’s a great credit card company! You get great cash back deals with Discover as well. I love my Discover card and will keep it forever. There is no monthly or yearly fees, which is ideal for all people!
Amanda F.
West Columbia
I've had a Discover card for at least 10 or so years. Back before everyone took Discover. I only charge a small few items every month and pay it off. Like the cash back option and it's super easy to use.
Gabriela R.
Oradell, NJ
It's a good experience. You can get cash back every month. I don't see any cons. You can get a lot of benefits from it. You can refer a friend and get cash back. I will recommend this to others for sure.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I use my Discover for all my online purchase. I feel safe knowing that I am protected from fraudulent charges. I like that I get my credit score on my statements and the money back feature is great too!
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
I love this credit card, in the first year it matches your cash back rewards which is an amazing feature. It also allows you to see your Fico credit score everyday if you’d like which is a cool feature
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I like the discover it card. The rewards program is very nice and who doesn't love cash back on their purchases! I've never had any problems with my card or any customer service issues. I do recommend
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?